Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum or Bitcoin?  (Read 3005 times)
Best ICO for you

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:16:26 PM

Absolutely Ethereum, It's the base to buy every new single ICO
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

I further support ethereum for now, because I believe the price of ethereum will rise further than the bitcoin price for 2018.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

bitcoin is the right choice anytime, so I choose to invest in bitcoin.
imanasshole

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:56:22 AM

Bitcoin itself is two things: (1) it’s a digital currency known bitcoin (lowercase, also referred to as BTC) and Bitcoin is a technology (also known more generally as  blockchain). Both are called the same thing which admittedly can be confusing for newbies.

Bitcoin = The name of the Bitcoin network
bitcoin = The currency (or BTC)
With Ethereum it’s similar, but slightly different: the token is called ether (or ETH) and the network is Ethereum.

Ethereum = The Ethereum network
ether = The token (of ETH)
You can use Bitcoin to send or receive money, or to purchase goods at popular sites like Overstock.com, Namecheap, or Tesla. You can also hold your bitcoin as an investment, or for long term storage of value (kind of like how people invest in gold).

Ether is not as popular as BTC for purchasing goods. At the moment ether is mainly being used by developers building applications on top of it. Over time, and as more apps are developed, the value of ether will likely move from being speculative (as it is now), to more useful in everyday life.  Smiley Smiley
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

I place my bets on ethereum side. More active and has more features then bitcoin.
If you want to not use your coins so whats the point? bitcoin has turned to buy and hold coin and this not makes any sense for me.
coin-continuum

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:05:17 AM

Ethereum all the way!
rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:07:50 AM

You do not have to choose. Because both are good and have lots of potential in the future. Both have common purpose, but with different purpose and features.
Lago_V

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:14:00 AM

I will agree with other forum members saying that both - Bitcoin and Ethereum - are good for investing. But keep in mind that a majority of ICO's is based on Ethereum and have ERC20 compatible tokens. So if you want to participate in purchasing new tokens, you should have enough Ether.
lautantepi

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:46:24 AM

ethereum is a large altcoin but still a pump and altcoin disposal. There are so many faithful people in it around this forum but never save the project with so many problems.
Bitcoin on the other hand is the only crypto that has actual usage. It was adopted as a currency by many big companies like Microsoft and many more. Even countries like Japan overcame it as currency.
akadiimamontov

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:49:27 AM

I like and invest in both. But I give my preference to Ethereum.

Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:54:46 AM

I collect the bitcoin in the form of ethereum to be converted into bitcoin so I think both are good coins to have because they will be profitable

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

If it is about investing, if you can't invest with bitcoin because of its price,you can invest with the ethereum although both of them are already stable in crypto market and also already proven their name in the cryptocurrency world, it is still depending on which of them you will invest with. But if you are talking about mining much better to mine with bitcoin than ethereum.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

I am gonna go with Ethereum even though it has a lower value than bitcoin. Because it is easier to invest in Ethereum because its price is lower.
I also go with ethereum because the price that lower than bitcoin, that's makes it easier for us to invest, besides that there are many latest innovations, lots of coins that join the contract with ETH, like ICO which mostly based on ETH tokens. I think ethereum will have the best long-term potential compared to other digital currencies, due to flexibility and they have a smart contracts

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:29:00 AM

which one is preferable for you guys?

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Its hard to invest in Bitcoin. So what's the future of ethereum?
i will pick bitcoin even for me ethereum have some good potential i will still hold bitcoin if i can only pick one

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Ronaldo Vu

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:34:26 AM

as far as i know that Ethereum is more potential than Bitcoin. it's the best coin, i believe this price will keep raising
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

In this sranevnii I would probably still used both coins, because the difference in them is certainly there, so all the same it is worth using both coins to make a profit. All the same, these coins are among the most significant on the planet today
alexjones1321

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:41:46 AM

Ethereum. It is not just a cryptocurrency of new generation, is a platform upon which you can create alcony. And they have already created.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

which one is preferable for you guys?

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Its hard to invest in Bitcoin. So what's the future of ethereum?

Why not both? It is always a good idea to keep some bitcoin. For one thing, it is convenient for trading to have some in reserve. Also if you hold bitcoin this gives you an incentive to keep up with bitcoin news, which obviously can affect the whole market. It is also less volatile than most coins.
Ethereum is great as well, smart contracts are going to be very important in the future.

Both are likely to grow over the next few years, so keep both (plus other alts as you see fit).

efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:42:38 AM

The king of crypto currencies is certainly bitcoin. eth comes after it. BTC has paid great attention with its rapid rise. I think the most reliable crypto currency is eth.
RavRider

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

I would take both. Bitcoin as an investment in a future Cryptocurrencies which the value will rise. Ethereum as an invest in a new technology plattform, with a huge potential for almost every database you can store on the internet. At the moment Ethereum ist just used for Tokens. Cryptokitties was the first step which showed us whats more possible with the ethereum plattform. So i dont see Ethereum as en Cryptocurrencies, its for me like investing in a company which offers a plattform for other projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: