Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum or Bitcoin?  (Read 3005 times)
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:42:09 AM

which one is preferable for you guys?

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Its hard to invest in Bitcoin. So what's the future of ethereum?

Ethereum coin and bitcoin is both profitable. It only depends on how much capital you have to invest on this coins. Both have have pros and cons and also profitable. Always remember that your profit is always be depending on the starting capital you have.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:48:20 AM

It is possible to steal bitcoins. You can hack the receive address of a bitcoin account, steal them, and make purchases. With cash, you can’t hack someones wallet. In addition, difficulties in tracking transactions can put you in an embarrassing situation: if you somehow get unanticipated bitcoins, it will be very difficult to track where they came from and return the funds.
Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for me because it is the most popular to all digital currency, also it is the most known of many people and increase even more day by day.
MadWalker24

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

I think they are both good investments. Bitcoin is very profitable but not practical to use on transactions, ETH also posses potentials to grow but no way near the price of BTC.
Gangy

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:52:26 AM

Evren tho how much i love Ethereum, i havle to choose bitcon bere. Ethereum makes life easier for all of us that is true but it will never be valuable as bitcoin. We are talking about the mother of all coins after all.

wolffi

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:58:38 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum of course the coin have a good future
but according to me i believe in the future Ethereum will good price like a bitcoin
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:01:32 AM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

are you asking us, about mining or simply for investing?

for mining you need to invest in ethereum or bitcoin according with this params:
1) your budget
2) electricity cost in your country.

simply, for investing, i think, BTC and ETH are enough good....
but ETH should have the biggest potential.

I' new in crypto world. Can you please give me a little brief on what's the connection between electricity cost & mining/investing?

Mining is really good if your area has a low electricity consumption because it is the easiest way to earn cryptocurrency passively, But mining is compose of hard that has different hash rates so you also need to study the best composition before investing. Investing coins is like you are into trading or you will hold this coins and wait for its value to grow.
shigeo_tokuda69

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:05:56 AM

if we have a big bucks, we can invest our money in those two coins, because both of them are a really great and promosing coin. no doubt.
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:08:02 AM

for now, I choose ethereum. because I see many altcoins and tokens that use platform ethereum. so I think for the future that the value of ethereum in a few years will be very high
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:08:40 AM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

are you asking us, about mining or simply for investing?

for mining you need to invest in ethereum or bitcoin according with this params:
1) your budget
2) electricity cost in your country.

simply, for investing, i think, BTC and ETH are enough good....
but ETH should have the biggest potential.

I' new in crypto world. Can you please give me a little brief on what's the connection between electricity cost & mining/investing?

mining needs significant amount of electricity, so when investing in miner you should take electricity costs into account, it is very important. If you are investing in coin you should just decide which coin has more perspective, in case of BTC and ETH now both of them are popular, but you need less money to buy ETH. ETH has good perspective in my point of view.

hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

i think it should be wise to choose ethereum. because bitcoin is so expensive.

rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:31:14 AM

Investing with ethereum than btc is more wise because eth has just began growing and will continue to grow with its price cheaper unlike with btc that is still high. Though both coins will surely give you great return of investment. They're both profitable in the long run.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:33:23 AM

I'm more available to the ethereum. But if possible, I would invest in bitcoin. So far, it's hard to overtake him. As for mining, it seems to me at home it is no longer effective. But you can join the pool, which is in another country, where it is more profitable. It will be cheaper than buying your equipment. The entrance seems to be from 600 - 1000 $. Bitcoin has more growth, but the ethereum has more potential for growth.

codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

Since bitcoin have been existing for a longer time and is the first cryptocurrency, it has proven its potential and very promising cypto. For the past years, it survived and even though its price are going up and down it's still growing. But due to its long existence, buying bitcoin now is expensive because of the high fees. While ethereum is also showing great potential for growth and not that expensive unlike bitcoin. I can say that ethereum is also a good long term investment like bitcoin and someday it will reach the phase where bitcoin is right now. So I advise you to invest in ethereum now while its price is not expensive yet.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

I will do both for sure, both are still the strongest of all, make sure you have  two of them before investing any other alts Grin
BTC will grow steadily following more adoption, ethereum is also strong because there are many ICO with token built on top of it
Btc now grow slowly already reached upto 2022 prediction 20000$ and now trading between 15000$+ but ethereum ther is lots  of ICO's are using even more transaction solution using ethereum are coming lots of events also going to happen in ethereum in this year.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:18:26 PM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

I think this two are the most preferable coins of the cryptocurrency world. You have not to make big investments in bitcoin. And also I think ethereum's price is not suitable for buying in these times.
poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:21:01 PM

I think that bitcoin already has a big price for one coin, so it will not have much growth, and from the etherium the younger coin will be still growing for a long time and will show us very great heights!
MadWalker24

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:58:07 AM

I think that bitcoin already has a big price for one coin, so it will not have much growth, and from the etherium the younger coin will be still growing for a long time and will show us very great heights!

In my opinion, bitcoin is just sleeping and letting the altcoins grow a bit. It will be back again and reach a new all time high, it is just playing defense from the recent events in cryptocurrency. Got this article and it is worth reading. https://www.coindesk.com/15000-bitcoin-defensive-bear-grip-strengthens/
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:39:42 AM

I will choose both. Ethereum and botcoin are still at the top of the price. They have very good prices. But if you have to choose one, I will choose bitcoin, because bitcoin has the highest price compared to the others.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:46:08 AM

I think both are different because bitcoin already hits the moon but the problem is it's price volatile and now ethereum price is increasing and it's already 1.4k USD! But if you ask me which coin is good for invest at this moment then I suggest you Ethereum .  Cheesy
tigoes

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:58:56 AM

I think they are both good investments. but i think eth better than btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: