Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it more profitable to Hold BTC or buying a lower price and selling at higher?  (Read 2614 times)
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:03:15 PM

hello experts,
                   Is it more profitable to Hold BTCBTC or buying a lower price and selling at higher?
Thanks,

It depends on you, well for me I prefer to hold my bitcoin. We have different strategies on how are we going to manage our bitcoin.We have different mindsets so if you have right knowledge about bitcoin you can easily understand the things you need to do , It will be easier for you to decide.
bat11

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

During the previous years, its nice to hold bitcoin for a long time. Right now I think it will be more profitable if buy bitcoin in a lower price and sell it high.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

hello experts,
                   Is it more profitable to Hold BTCBTC or buying a lower price and selling at higher?
Thanks,

Well it depends on your capacity and strategy,because if your capital is smaller and not enough to last for long,then better buy at lower price and sell when pumped.

But if your capital is just a spare money and can stand for longer waiting then buy bitcoin today and HOLD it for years,becuase for sure there will be a profit that time
rasmusen

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:23:51 PM

I think that holding bitcoin is much more profitable, but strategically long. You need to buy more at a low price to make a big profit.  Cool
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:33:10 PM

The best thing is buying cheaper and selling at profit, then wait for price to fall again and buy back.
That way, if you started with 1 btc, you might end up having more .

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
warrenbuffet786a (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

Thank you everyone for your valuable inputs . I have been HODLing BTC and will continue to do so .

airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:53:53 PM

Holding bitcoin at a longer time is more profitable because the longer you keep bitcoin, the higher its market price gets. As to buying low and selling high, that's how short term investment gives you profit and it can also double your return of investment if bitcoin rises drastically like what happened last year.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:59:27 PM

hello experts,
Thanks,

For the long term holding yes it is more profitable and when the value was at the low price it is better to buy than panic selling because some of nee in cryptocurrency or even thos old here but didn't really know how to invest or trade are one of those panic seller when they see the value was falling but this is the best time to buy and invest and hold it for the futurr rising and to make it profitable.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:12:25 AM

Ofcourse, it would be more profitable to be an active investor or investing whenever the market value is falling and selling during the increase. In such way, profit will be practically bigger because the price of it is changing from time to time which also means that profit will always be earned in this way unlike in long term holding whereas you will just set a date on when will you sell, which means profit will just depend on the season when you decided to sell.
Yeah of course the profits will be much bigger when you do daytrading, because you can generate daily profits if you are already skilled in trading, but the risk of loss would be much greater in daytrading, because every day you have to do research, analysis, and prediction, and the price may be beyond your expectations
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:12:37 AM

Holding Bitcoin for long term and buying it at low and selling at high is the same principle at work. We hold Bitcoin because we buy it at a certain price considered as low and sell when the market price rises.
pocket_lck

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:15:24 AM

holding bitcoin is very profitable, and we should make a purchase at a low price and we hold it until it sells back at a higher price.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:20:06 AM

hello experts,
Thanks,

It will be depending on your capacity about the funds that you will be investing

Just like how long you can afford to hold if ever holding is the strategy to be used,since this will be growth and dumping situations are you ready to have patience and trust to the coin on your folio?

And about buying in lower price and selling in higher,do you know the risk that might cross your way?remember that bitcoin has a huge capital and may drop sometime for long period of time
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:20:37 AM

Both are good ways of earning profits but it really depends on you. Like my case, I prefer holding than buying and selling. I don't have the time to always check on prices because of my duties and other things so holding would be much better to me. Remember holding takes a lot of patience and if you don't have it then it is not ideal for you.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:26:11 PM

hello experts,
Thanks,

When you bought it in a low price it is very good, but still you fold it to sell in a big price. So I think that holding selling and buying is the same things. Because if you want to own you use all this methods.

andy_gpu

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:49:28 PM

In my opinion, you need to understand what you want from the crypto currency. You want to get a lot of profits quickly, or keep coins for a long time. If the first, then choose altcoins, if the second, buy bitcoin at a low price and keep.
Bounty_Manager100

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:47:04 AM

Yes, i totally agree with you. for me, buying at a lower price and selling at higher is not a easy problem because noone can predict exactly what will happen in crypto
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

hello experts,
Thanks,

Buying low and selling high is easy to think. it is the thought of a trader. Can not assess profit in a consistent way. Because, the trend of the market is impossible to judge accurately. To me, it is better to hold my bitcoin to wait for the market to overcome obstacles and challenges.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

improvisation is the best strategy for investing in bitcoin in my opinion, meaning there are times when we hold bitcoin, and there is a time to sell / buy on a regular basis, so that there are some bitcoins that we deliberately hold for a certain period waiting for a high price increase. some of which we do sell / buy regularly. So that we are not only focused on waiting for high price increases which eventually lead to boredom in waiting for these prices.
wonderfulvn

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:09:26 AM

I still keep my opinion that buying and selling at suitable time can bring more profitable than only holding. Because the cryto market always move, if you can follow and be patient enough. I believe that you can earn more than you can think
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:03:57 AM

I'd say holding is much more profitable for a long term strategy but that shouldn't be the only thing you do, you should accumulate more, like buying on monthly basis or whenever you can.
well,  holding bitcoin is good and buyinf and selling also mean you can add amount of bitcoin if you sell it at a bigger price but,  that is a bit hard is bitcoin is consistently low

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: