Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:10:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it more profitable to Hold BTC or buying a lower price and selling at higher?  (Read 2614 times)
Boknoi321

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:01:40 PM

hello experts,
                   Is it more profitable to Hold BTCBTC or buying a lower price and selling at higher?
Thanks,

I'm following this kind of subject. My mind has many doubt about to HOLD or buy any a lower price amount. In my side I think it's good to be Hold than to buy but I'm.not realy sure.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:08:42 PM

Keeping hold of the digital assets is always profiting, but at the same time one needs to be prepared enough to face the market fluctuations which happens without any prior indication. One who overcome such instances will survive in the cryptocurrency network. Importantly when there is opportunity it is a must to buy and sell at the right time to profit big apart from holding.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:53:30 PM

Its good to keep or hold it for your future buying bitcoin in a lower price. if you invest on a bank you will have a little interest in many years. If you invest in bitcoin theres a possible that your money will be triple if you hold it and you trade it. Its your choice but for me bitcoin is the best thing to invest.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

Bitcoin is big source of income. Hold and buying low rate and sale high rate both are good. What are you choice its depends on you. Holding mean long term patience you need to keep long time to earn good profit. Other hand buy low and sale high its low profit but instant.

Yes, this is their strategies why traders and investors are gaining a lot of profit in crypto world. They buy more when price drops and sell all when price rises more than their buying price before. But investors must learn when to sell and when to buy to avoid big losses.
ayambawang

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:07:15 AM

it depends on the capital you have if your capital is limited so you still hold the btc the best thing you do, waiting for the market to rise again, but if you have the capital it would not hurt to buy btc and collect it, waiting for the price to be high as you you just want to sell it so that you will get a profit, indeed btc is more appropriate for long-term investments, we have to wait to wait because from the market now I am not sure you get big profits in this short time.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:10:11 AM

if you like to watch the market every time I think you can try the second option to buy at low and sell it at high, it will give you more profit than you holding bitcoin, but if you don't like to see the market every time i think you can hold your bitcoin, just hold it and wait until the price is rise up

Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:11:03 AM

I can say for sure that holding bitcoin for a long period of time is advantageously beneficial

I think you can do it for both, I mean is going but bitcoin now (you can assume the lowest price now), then you can start saving your money / bitcoin as the future or deal with the long term (profitable). It depends entirely on you.
be smart to take the opportunity to be better.
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:14:20 AM

There is no ideal time to store bitcoins. We cannot predict it unstable price because as of now bitcoin price continuously dump and ofcourse it would be better if you will invest some money when the price of bitcoin is too low for you to get huge return.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:09:49 AM

hello experts,
                   Is it more profitable to Hold BTCBTC or buying a lower price and selling at higher?
Thanks,

It all depends on the risk that you can able to manage. Lower price altcoins is high risk but it has a potential to get a bigger profit compared to Bitcoin. But if you want to minimize the risk I suggest to stay in Bitcoin because we all know that Bitcoin will surely rise and and make a sure profit.
We know that trading will be far more profitable if you have the ability in it because you can make a big profit every day and you can trade in altcoin or bitcoin. the risk varies depending on your skills and the coins you choose. but of course you can just use both trading and holding
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:24:12 AM

it was a great profitable strategy that you have to buy bitcoins at a lower price.Wait patiently until each bitcoins increase its value compared to the one youve got at a lower value.Thus,doing this you may sell your bitcoins to a much higher value and thats makes it more profitable.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:21:00 PM

Yes its more profitable the strategy is buy bitcoin in a Low price buy more as much as you can. When the price of bitcoin is high? Sell it into competitive price the best time is when the bitcoin is continuing high . Many buyers are looking for it to sell.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:51:24 PM

hello experts,
Thanks,

The trade you are talking about is not so easy. And it's profitable if you make it with a larger amount of assets and it will take a lot of time from your day. If you can afford it, I think this is the better option. If you do not have a lot of time and finances, it is better to invest and hold.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

If you ''hold''  btc ypu only have potential profit, not real, substantial profit.
Only if you sell for higher price than you bought btc, you have profit.
The best way, in my opinion, is to wait until price reach higher level so that you can sell with good profit.
Never sell if you can't make profit unless you have some urgency.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:48:09 PM

While there is an opportunity, you need to try to periodically trade bitcoin, buying it cheaper and selling more. And periodically the profit is necessary to deduce in fiat and in other perspective kinds кpиптoвaлют. No matter how lucrative and reliable bitcoin does not seem, it is better not to invest in it. Moreover, bitcoin is not yet in its best form and its scalability of seven transactions per second does not give optimism.
BestBoardroom36

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:51:49 AM

Holding bitcoin is always profitable and of course if we get bitcoin and by it and hold then it may take little more time but we must get big profit.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:53:53 AM

if according to more profitable if we have bitcoin then we spend with other Coin. Thus we can get a profit every day, bro. the advantage of bitcoin and coin that we buy with bitcoin

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:54:54 AM

Always, if you want to earn you should buy on rollback, and sell on the rise. Only so you can not stay in the red.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:10:55 PM

No doubt long term holding is the best strategy to earn more profit by trading btc.Buy low, sell high is common strategy but should invent more other strategy if you want to gain more profit.
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:15:04 PM

It depends on you. This is a choice, which strategy is best for you. So you can use that strategy to produce. Holding bitcoin for the long term in my opinion is a good and safe strategy to make a profit. So try to do that.
Gboytee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:26:59 PM

Holding bitcoin and buying at lower price then sell at higher price both are profitable, depends on your own ideas. If you are the type that are very good in transaction, you know when to buy and when not to buy, you can go for day to day trading but ifnyou are not good at this i suggest you hold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: