Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it more profitable to Hold BTC or buying a lower price and selling at higher?  (Read 2614 times)
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:04:19 AM

If you are talking about the current market situation, retention is the best course of action. While the price is at the bottom selling coins is pointless, otherwise you will be left without profit.

rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:11:34 AM

Ideal-hold your coins and buy more looking coins while the price is low. But this is only possible if you have the money. This is a very good time to buy.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ollie1

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:12:10 AM

hello experts,
                   Is it more profitable to Hold BTCBTC or buying a lower price and selling at higher?
Thanks,

In the mean time, i suggest you do both since the market is down and prices are low. You can try buying bitcoin, hold and eventually sell it in a higher price. Regardless of what you choose, if you know what to do with your coin, you will not lose anything.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

These are two different strategies that can be combined. But I always prefer to hold coins and replenish my investment portfolio when the price falls. Now is such a good time.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

Given this situation in the market, of course you need to keep your coins from selling. This is absolutely unprofitable for you, because soon to be growth. When-is unknown, but we in anticipation.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:05:31 PM

Now prices have fallen very much, and if you have free money - it is very profitable to buy coins now and sell them when the price rises. You can make good money. But you can also invest in the long term. Here it as you like.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:07:25 PM

Both of these options are beneficial. I prefer long-term investing, but I often buy coins at price drawdown and sell some of them after a time when the price rises well. This gives me the opportunity to earn more or less quickly. A long-term investment involves earnings only after a few years.

ExceedBlue012

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:44:38 PM

Investment in Bitcoin is always beneficial and if we get the opportunity to buy it in low price then we must grab the opportunity and hold it and get big profit.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

hello experts,
                   Is it more profitable to Hold BTCBTC or buying a lower price and selling at higher?
Thanks,

in my opinion, it all depends on market conditions. Now this is the most suitable conditions to be holding. However, I do not recommend. All depends on your choice.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
milisada

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:51:16 PM

I am a supporter of splitting positions on a spontaneous algorithm, so I see it profitable to make all kinds of transactions at the same time, both long-term and short-term by crushing the position.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:53:42 PM

Investment in Bitcoin is always beneficial and if we get the opportunity to buy it in low price then we must grab the opportunity and hold it and get big profit.
I agree with you! You can never go wrong investing with bitcoin since its worthy of people's trust and very reputable.  But to maximize every opportunity, i suggest you invest in different promising coins.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

I think that competent investors hold, and many buy up bitcoins. We can say that if the coin has such a capitalization, then there is a future and the value of the coin will grow. Everyone should understand that long-term investment is important here.
rindayle

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

Of course, that competent investors hold, and many buy bitcoins. We can say that if the coin has a capitalization that is 50% of the cryptocurrency market, then there is a future and prospects for the development of the coin. Everyone knows that an investment is a long-term investment.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:42:33 PM

It seems to me, it is more profitable to keep bitcoin for a long period, from several years. Because no one can predict that the growth and fall of bitcoins and sometimes you can get into a ridiculous situation with these sales.

Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:53:30 PM

I talked with different, mostly experienced investors and they all choose long-term storage in the replenishment of the investment portfolio at price drawdowns. So you minimize the risks that you can get when selling.

Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:00:43 PM

I combine one strategy with another. Part of the bitcoin I sell, if it has grown strongly in price, but the rest, most, I have stored for the long term.
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:59:37 AM

if I think holding Bitcoin for a long time will be more profitable than buying and selling coins in a short time to get a small profit. but even though we invest in the long term we must keep an eye on changes in bitcoin prices at any time, who knows suddenly there is a high price spike.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:05:32 AM

hello experts,
Thanks,

It all depends on the market situation at the time of your investment. During the bull market, the price of Bitcoin can increase significantly within the shortest possible time. During these times, it becomes a good grounds for buying low and selling at a certain high price. During the bear market, you need to exercise patience and hold your coins till Bitcoin hit good price which takes gradual steps.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
vladmamedov657

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

In my opinion, it is better to keep, as I see, then the BTS slightly reclines, and then flies much higher. It's my opinion Wink
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

hello experts,
Thanks,

Because of the situation right now, hold of stock and buy more is better to do this time for the preparation for future investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: