Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth?  (Read 6734 times)
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:08:22 PM

I agree! The best time to buy at the ICO stage. I would advise to take a fancy to the project SocialMedia.Market. SMART partnership for a wide range of users with the ability to create smart contracts tailored to specific needs using templates and smart tips.
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:19:02 PM

Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

Well, actually it's good to buy altcoins when bitcoin price is surging. Most altcoin prices drop during this time, and this is the best time to go shopping for good altcoins. Bitcoin and altcoin prices has a reverse effect on each other. So, just make sure that you will buy coins at the right time and sell them too at the right time.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:19:48 PM

Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
yes investing in altcoin is better but we have to select the right one with good growing potential according to our money. In my opinion the best coin next to bitcoin is ethereum, the value will be much higher in future.
yes of course we have to choose what is good coin to invest because not everything coin it has good potential. so we must be smart to choose coin that is used for investment. do not choose the altcoin with panic it is not true in my opinion.
Jake_Shannen

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:24:34 PM

Maybe what you mean is that " what other coins could give you profit aside from BTC?" Actually right now, I'm eyeing TenX. if you really want to go and risk for new coins find those that are cheap and  following a great trend but you need to note that the growth of BTC is still substantially bigger than those potential altcoins.

█▐  REVIZOR 》 CLEARS THE FAILED ICO AND COINS  ▬
▬ █|  pre-ICO: Jan, 27 - ICO: Mar, 3  |█ ▬ (https://revizor-coin.io/)
R2Jay86

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:29:20 PM

I still think that investing in good altcoins is very profitable. Nice gains to be mande, just reasearch for good teams and project with real use cases.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:57:50 PM

It's worth investing 50% in bitcoin and 50% in altcoyins, but I think that many crypto currencies will find their place in different spheres, so that all bets on one bitcoin can not be done, it's not the fastest, it's just a Brand.
Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:11:44 PM

Certainly worth it! I personally prefer more altcoins and different tokens. The fact is that Bitcoin, even with the correction, costs a lot of money, and although I do not doubt Bitcoin, it still does not give the maximum return on your investment!

mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:34:21 PM

It is, more than ever the time to invest in BTC/Altcoins since we're in the lows (if you believe that cryptos have a future, can't make that decision for you).

And as said previously it's always wise to deversify, 50% Btc / 50% Alt might be quiet safe a bet.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
Kinoman

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:56:40 PM

Now alt coins bring me more profit than bitcoin. And I think that it will always be so, because they have great volatility. For the trader it is very convenient.

BogdanTI

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:18:34 PM

My wallet looks like this now: 25% BTC, 65% altcoins (including ETH), 10% ICO. One special caught my atention just a few days ago. It's BPS ICO. I think this could have a good potential.
Danu26

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:35:26 PM

Now alt coins bring me more profit than bitcoin. And I think that it will always be so, because they have great volatility. For the trader it is very convenient.
yes it is true dev, it would not hurt us to invest in bitcoin or altcoin as both will be very profitable for us.
but if we want to invest in altcoin we should be more careful and conscientious. if we choose the wrong coin to invest this will bring us destruction, but otherwise if we choose the right coin to invest this will bring us big profits.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:51:17 PM

Op, ethereum and Bitcoin cash will grow higher this year particularly as there is a strong believe that Bitcoin market value will grow higher this year. This is because there is a strong positive correlation between Bitcoin and some top altcoins.
Yes investing is still worth it because through this my coins is grow more and it gives me a lot of profit, so there's no reason to not do investing for me, i know its risky and there's a lot of ICOs right now are scam. But if you dont like to invest, there's many ways to earn in altcoin that not risky.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
andamers

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:10:22 PM

Some coins have performed very well this year, especially for those coins that have a long standing reputation.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:15:51 PM

Of course still very feasible, depending on you will invest altcoin of what kind. Before investing altcoin, make sure you have done research on altcoin that you will invest. Ethereum, Ripple and minex I think are worth investing.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:19:35 PM

Altcoins are slow moving but steadily increasing currencies. As number of investors is less these currencies are less volatile. Ban on bitcoin may affect altcoin in future as a result, demand flow may get diverted towards these currencies. You can but there is a greater risk because not all altcoin are promising. Only a few can give you a good profit. Of course bitcoin will not always go up. of course there are times when bitcoin prices stop to go up and then down. that is the risk of investing in bitcoin
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:36:29 PM

In my opinion, given growing BTC price altcoins provide a good opportunity to significantly increase exposure to crypto and multiple times enlarge potential return in case of favourable market move.       

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:40:03 PM

It is really a funny question. Check coinmarketcap.com and compare the altcoins with how much they were six months ago. You ll see the answer.
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:43:53 PM

If you're sure that your Altcoin will offer you high return then yes, investing on Atlcoins is more profitable than Bitcoin.
I just prove it to myself that investing Altcoins like trading, Buy Low, Hold and Sell High.
Crypto Market is volatile so I am using USDT Tether as my stash, when Bitcoin dropped almost all Atlcoins are dropping as will so I use my USDT Tether to buy more Altcoins, and when they surge up then I'm going to sell them again and keep it to my stash on Tether USDT.
I am doing it again and again and again... Just to earn more money again and again and again.

dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:45:45 PM

If you are choosing the most promising coins which have the highest potential and value, so your investment is predicted to be very profitable, because such coins have the prices going up with time, and in few months and years you can get huge profit when you sell with high rate. Just you need to choose the good coins and to hold patiently until the price go up.
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

I think it worth investing in altcoins that have small market cap, lets be honest, if your currency have 250-300 milion usd market cap, you will not see 10 times roi.

I prefer choosing the best new Altcoins that can be found on coinmarketcap.com's top gainer and losers because those coins are dropping and then surges back up so I could earn money and taking the advantage of every drop and pump.
As an amateur trader, I always follow the ultimate formula that is Buy Low, hold and Sell high. Over and over and over again.
I earn high return and I enjoyed a lot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: