Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:27:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the reasons to support war?  (Read 1655 times)
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:12:58 AM

Can you explain what's the reason? You can say positive as well as negative reasons.
I think the most common reason for war is the urge to capture resources owned by another jurisdiction. For example, the USA frequently goes to war to secure access to energy resources.
Why we should support war of there are so many people who suffer from this. War for a cause or any reason for war if it harms people there is no reason to support it. Let it stop.

GiantArrow15

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:09:32 PM

None. There is no any reasons for someone to support any war. Peace and love should always be present in ourseleves. War wont bring anything good for us.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:26:44 PM

Only when there is oppression and injustice can war become reasonable. War is never an answer to achieve peace. lt will only bring destruction to life and property. Imagine what will happen to life when nuclear bombs are exploded all over the world?
R.Hasan

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:49:26 PM

NEARLY EVERY ONE OF AMERICA'S WARS WERE FOR SOME KIND OF TRADE ADVANTAGE or money or for territory.--Which of course were always fought under different excuses, even as far back as the Civil War.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

No matter bad or good people will not support war. The one who support war is terrorism.
I agree yeah no matter how bad the people we should not support the war,because wer not the terrorism, People who support the war was absolutely  crazy mind they know that this is not good and it can be affect the country nation.

kikay15

Activity: 127

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:55:43 AM

wars are also caused to become dominant status in a particular area or region .
Their are no reasons to support war because all of us need peace. Don't hate to everyone, all we need is to give love to each other abd give respect.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
CryptoConduct

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:22:16 PM
Merited by Felchel (2)

War must not be supported, if u think opposite then go and participate in local war somowhere. When u'll see the first death or decapitated person u'll be against war strongly
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:57:31 PM

If there is an invasion happen in my country, for me is the best reason to support on war, as a reservist of the army, it's my duty depend the sovereignty of the people.
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

Can you explain what's the reason? You can say positive as well as negative reasons.
I think the most common reason for war is the urge to capture resources owned by another jurisdiction. For example, the USA frequently goes to war to secure access to energy resources.
nothing good come from the war, human's lust can't never be stopped. the human make a war not for resource, power or anything but their unstopable lust.
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:35:01 PM

The reason for all wars is banal greed. People are not enough quiet flow of life. He who has power wants more power. He who is rich wants more money. And so in everything. More land, more control, more territory ... For the sake of "a little more" people, unfortunately, are ready for much. To wars, bloodshed, greed and greed. The end of the world is not a natural cataclysms. Mankind will destroy itself.
illymoka

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:38:52 PM

The war is inevitably accompanied by sacrifices and destruction. But does this mean that war is always a brake in the development of civilization? As a result of wars, the dwarf states were enlarged into great empires, the achievements of military technology were subsequently used in civilian life. And another question would reach our civilization such peaks if there had never been a war?
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:42:33 PM

The true reasons that lead to the emergence of ruthless wars in different parts of our vast planet are very diverse and, as a rule, carefully hidden from ordinary people. But the consequences of ruthless battles are always equally deplorable and destructive
kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:36:34 PM

As much as possible, no one should support wars as it harms everyone including the innocent people and children. But I think that the only exemption is if a country is being aattacked and threatened.

mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:55:45 PM

There is no reason to support any war.

Altho we're still investing more and more into armies saying it's for dissuasive or defensives purpouses. But hey eventually run at a cost and war makes money ...

We should support disarmement too...

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
4Rena

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:32:50 PM

When one party frowns upon fundamental human right
Sukarjo

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:35:10 PM

In my opinion The positive impact of the war is solving the problem, problems that can no longer be negotiated are usually resolved by the war. The negative impact is certainly the swallowing of many casualties, huge material losses and economic crisis will occur
jakehan

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:58:57 PM

I would not support any war, as the history of war it is very destructive to the community and to country. The most pettyfull are the childrens because the impact is highly damaging of there minds and they are traumatice of the situation that nobody care for them. I believe that life is a gift that is given by God so I dont think that everyone of us has the right to taking the lives of other people. I think war can be negotiated if everyone of us is open minded and let  the peace give a chance.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:59:53 PM

Aside from getting another country's resources, another reason to get into war is to well profit from it. War is an expensive endeavor and it needs alot of resources to do so. If you're a multinational arms dealer then if there is war, then people will scramble to get your hardware. If you're weapons are better than your competitors then people will scramble to buy the "bigger stick". Next is, war at times, is a great market manipulator. Alot of money if flowing around and at times, money is frozen still.

KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:04:08 PM

Nations usually fight over resources and sometimes ideologies. But since war is an expensive effort (in terms of human life and economically), it is usually done to gain an upper hand on the other nation's resources (human capital, technology, natural resources).

Most of the wars currently active are the result of jockeying for influence by groups on resources. Some large nations also use it to keep smaller nations at bay and held them hostage to the larger nations whims.

StuartBTCETH

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

War between the countries will be for the resources and nothing else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: