Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:43:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you become an important person in society?  (Read 1350 times)
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:43:49 AM

To become an important person in the society you must first work to develope your self and also impact on others positively.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:21:39 AM

Well, do somethig worth for a lot of other people

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:56:49 PM

What do you think?
I think there is no criterion for importance. The people whom we consider important do not consider themselves important. Only others perceive them to be important. If importance is a matter of perception, you have to first perceive yourself important.

Well i don't think there's any need to make one's self feel important. That may just lead to a false sense of pride. As long as you're doing your part in society, i think that should be enough.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:58:19 PM

I think you have to help to people as much as you can
CryptoX006

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:41:04 PM

I think that having an education is mandatory. Apart from that I think that you also need to be hardworking, honest and kind. But there are many important persons in society who are not hardworking, honest or kind so it's all up to you.
China8888

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:01:19 PM

Be kind, be helpful. Join organisations that do good. Smile and learn the body language of others. Dont be just self centred and arrogant
Mr.MonLL

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:18:13 PM

By sharing my knowledge to the society and followinģ the rules and law of mankind.
Kimliyo0107

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:50:31 PM

There is no criterion for importance. The people whom we consider important do not consider themselves important. Only others perceive them to be important. If importance is a matter of perception, you have to first perceive yourself important.
No matter what you do ,where you are, you are important,first to yourself, then to your family,friends and relatives.
SamPo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:39:05 AM

What do you think?
I think there is no criterion for importance. The people whom we consider important do not consider themselves important. Only others perceive them to be important. If importance is a matter of perception, you have to first perceive yourself important.

I can be an important person in my society by means of being a good member of my country. By helpong others,by helpng to conserve what we have. By means of helping the society to grow even in a simple way but we know that we can help.
noelwenceslao03

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:49:51 AM

You can become an important person in society if you are doung stuff that would leave a legacy in this world. On another hand, you can be an important person in society if you have lots of money; that is how the world runs.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
androidr

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:12:27 AM

You can be an important person in society just by having a job for you to help your self and be human enough to respect and be sensitive to other peoples life. Being a good citizen and following the rules and regulation and law of your society will also be a good help in the society.
Mustanzid

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:14:25 AM

If you want to be an important person in the society then you have to be self oriented. You have to do you own work and help the people. By helping others in difficult times you can became an important person in the society.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:56:55 AM

Focus on helping others to succeed. Your altruism would be recognised one day. People are sometimes misled to think that only money can mmake one important in the society. There are rich people who are not given an iota of respect in some societies because people doubt their way of making money. Let's help one another in times of need and we're sure to be respected by society someday.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:07:47 AM

If you want to be an important person in the society then you have to be self oriented. You have to do you own work and help the people. By helping others in difficult times you can became an important person in the society.

I agree on this.  Be part of the society in helping others and you will become an important person.  Not the one that being important because of your wealth or you are a celebrity.  Be important because you are important in building your nation and you can be trusted.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:04:44 PM

I agree with the previous comment...it's very cool to become a professional in your business and be useful to the community...when you love what you do and people gladly accept and thank you for your work
FAB_coin

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:22:57 PM

You become an important person when your decisions have implications on other people. Typically a business owner or politician. Or a blockchain developer  Wink
soto.natasha

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:32:05 PM

What do you think?

I like your thought and think the same way. I try to be remembered as a good person to fall back on.
September11

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:24:06 AM

It very mich depends "which" society you are talking about. There are many societies even within society. Each one has its secrets and tricks.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
_SENA_

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:02:21 PM

As a youth of today, I am aware that we are also holding our futures generation .I can become an important person in my society by doing good deeds , as a student I have to study hard , love my family and have a solicitude to others.Always be positive and use our social media account to spread snd influence other to guide them and share our knowledge to become a better person "Through this, its not only helping our society but also its people to move forward for better tomorrow.And also I can become an important person in my society thru my achievements also to be a loving and responsible son to my parents and with desipline in my society.
xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:08:13 PM

For being important in the society one needs to work for the welfare of their society ..work for the people of the society help people when they need help .share good ideas with people's thus anyone can be important.if any one have that type of bold personality
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: