Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:33:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you become an important person in society?  (Read 1350 times)
CaptainLorca

Activity: 264
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:35:01 PM

What do you think?
I think there is no criterion for importance. The people whom we consider important do not consider themselves important. Only others perceive them to be important. If importance is a matter of perception, you have to first perceive yourself important.

Almost everyone on the planet is a wheel for the machinery. You have too decide for yourself which gear you wanna be. Even the smallest part can be very important for the big to run.

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  Stake 2 - Play Smarter  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

To become an important person in the society, you have to check your motive first, if your idea of becoming an important person just to show become popular and to brag about your achievement and wealth, you can do it anytime anywhere without a cost but if you mean to put value on it, to leave a lasting impact or influence to them. You've got to to live right and aim yourself on the best shot as an arrow to it mark, in everything you do more than anything your character matters, its not just what you do to them that counts but it who you are that touch their heart.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:59:42 AM

Just look at "important" people and figure out what makes them important. How they got there. Why is Trump important? Why is Angelina Jolie important?
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

If you're like most people, you may have to think hard to answer this question.

You may not be able to explain easily, what work-related values ​​are certainly important to you. if we are able to give an overview of each of our characteristics, it is able to provide an opportunity for us to know what a suitable career is,

Utilizing various self-assessment tools, will help us collect all puzzle pieces. so that the end result or its goals, able to provide how the assessment of ourselves and the assessment is able to determine what career or work that is suitable for us

Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:11:52 AM

What do you think?
I think there is no criterion for importance. The people whom we consider important do not consider themselves important. Only others perceive them to be important. If importance is a matter of perception, you have to first perceive yourself important.

No need to become important person in one society. We must do good things to others, help to others. The important is we give respect to each and everyone even if we are different culture, language, and tribe. We must give important to our love ones.
kallen11

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:22:46 AM

the best thing that i can do in our society are follow the rules of the law,be good to others and respect them so the others will also good to me and respect me too.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Adnan Saleem

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

Give. Give of your self. Give to friends. Give to strangers. Give your expertise, your time, your advice, your money, your heart. Generosity breeds relationships.
Lead a community of people. Lead a cause. Organize others to act, to support brilliant movements. To help others.
Have an opinion. People listen to confidence. People like to be told what to do. They are searching for trusted sources. While you can never be a trusted source to everyone, meaning lots of folks will think you are wrong from time to time, you cannot influence anyone if you don't start with an opinion first. Say something and believe it. Say something new and people will listen even more.
mgwm

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:09:17 PM

Only if you are not useless in the society or a toxic. 😁
karlos_545

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

u should have a lot of money. This is only the way. At least I think so
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:38:42 PM

by being a law abiding citizen, doing what is right and importantly you know how to respect yourself and other people in the society not based how rich or poor are they.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

by being a law abiding citizen, doing what is right and importantly you know how to respect yourself and other people in the society not based how rich or poor are they.

To become an important person in the society you must be a good example to others. By following the rules and regulations. Helping the community, do charity works and be a volunteer worker. Do good to others and not expecting for something in return. That is my simple idea to become an important person in the society.
antjoy22

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:07:08 PM

In my opinion, to become a important person in society always do the right thing,always help those who are homeless people for giving them a clothes and feed them. And also do the 10 commandments.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

I think it's important to take into account two things...doing something that can be useful to other people and what you like...then you will be successful and happy at the same time)
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

I think confidence is the key to impress people and become important person in society. People listen to confidence. People like to be told what to do. They are searching for trusted sources. While you can never be a trusted source to everyone, meaning lots of folks will think you are wrong from time to time, you cannot influence anyone if you don't start with an opinion first. Say something and believe it. Say something new and people will listen even more. You cannot be a person of needs only, you have to be a person who is ready to contribute to others also.

Also you should be a leader in whatever field you have got skills and expertise, the person with the best skills and abilities, naturally rises up to the top of the heap like the athletes or the sports people who defeat their competitors to become winners and they becpme important and reknowned persons in society.
Synnelaurie

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

When a person knows their worth then they are important.
strend4239

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:35:19 PM

What do you think?

For me being a good people and example to your society will add a good importance..by simple follow the rules on traffic obey the younger ones. Simple but big impact..
feitan11

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:21:18 PM

following the law, doing good in to natures and other people. i think doing this make you important person in society.
DamianGod

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

What do you think?

Correct, it start on our self. If we believe on our self that we can then it will reflect on our personality that the society sees us. But we are all created by god and I believe that once we already born, we have the purpose already to our society and it is for us to know and to discover what it is. So its up to you if you become the headache of your society or the productive one.
BuenasBitcoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

You must be a good role model to everybody, Never violate anything, always follow standards and righteousness. Be friendly and hospitable. Im sure the people around will embraced and admired you:)
mozartopfer

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

It depends on the sphere where you want to be important. However, I really don't believe there is any recipe for such things as long as we are not talking about money:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: