Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you become an important person in society?  (Read 1350 times)
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:38:42 AM

At the local community level, importance of a person is generally considered to be a reflection of their contribution to that community, either through their community service, business endeavours, or holding a position of importance (based on the observers position) eg. town mayor, police chief, etc.
wardssents

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

I will be a good person in my own way, I'll do good things and effectively to influence the people around me.
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:54:39 PM

What do you think?
I think there is no criterion for importance. The people whom we consider important do not consider themselves important. Only others perceive them to be important. If importance is a matter of perception, you have to first perceive yourself important.

Being important in the society no need  of recognition and never seek recognition. Doing good and contribute good in the society then the society itself will felt your important.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
sevenmiles

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:04:57 PM

I think the most important thing is how much you can change people's life.
If you are very rich, such as Buffett, you might be very famous, but it does not matter to most people.
If you can change people's habit, such as Mark Zuckerberg, you will have the impact in society.

cryptoglam

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:28:22 PM

I think it really depends on WHY you need it
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:08:07 PM

I think the best way to become an important person is to help many people on a regular basis. It could be in terms of money, leadership/movement and many more. After a while, these people will get used to the help you're giving, hence soon enough, they will start to treat you as someone important in their lives.
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:29:13 PM

Believe in God, set things right, obey the rules and regulations of the society in which you belong to, respect your eders.
pi3.14crypto

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:31:34 PM

First the most important: the respect.
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:35:22 PM

What do you think?
I think there is no criterion for importance. The people whom we consider important do not consider themselves important. Only others perceive them to be important. If importance is a matter of perception, you have to first perceive yourself important.

I believe it is how you see and love yourself that makes you important. You may be like a needle in a haystack but you are important to your family and friends. If you see yourself as someone not only as somebody, it builds your self-confidence and it radiates and felt by the people that surrounds you. It may be in their subconscious but you are important in their lives.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
sutil

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:36:21 AM

What do you think?

Just do your job as a good person.  Work hard and be a good example for others. I guess that is important  that will help you make a better person

Polkadog is the most meaningful meme coin project ever created
CGShiba

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:04:43 AM

To be honest, you don't have to be an important person in the society. It depends on what you can do to the society.
ovisovyant1

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:33:17 AM

Someone who accentuates himself in the goodness of the surroundings, then the public will be more perceived the person and consider important,

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

You can always do good things to become an important person in the society. One good example is to be a warrior to save our planet from dying. You can do simple things like taking planting trees, as simple as that.
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:22:44 PM

To become an important person in society is not planned or something you just wish to happen but instead it a lifestyle what you are, what you do can impact others, they will treat you and respect you the way you treat and reapect them.. that way you leave legacy to them
ChotyDonat

Activity: 154
Merit: 34

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

In this world, there are important people and people feels that they are important. But no one more important than family.
Being an important person is not difficult, being an important person does not only have a position in a company or government. When people need us, then that's we become important people. the more we benefit others, the more important we are.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:52:01 PM

What do you think?

I think I can be an important person in the society through different ways where in I don't need to impress everyone around me. By just simply doing things right and doing my duties as an individual, that's enough to be a functioning member of the society. By sharing the wisdom and knowledge that I have and by being an example for youth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:55:19 PM

This life's purpose is not to be important but to try to make a difference by touching other people's lives by helping. As long as you are sincere in what you do and that you are doing your best, then that is already good enough.

Gintron

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

I think the best way to become an important person in the society is by contributing.
Take for example Mother Teresa, Ford, Edison, Tesla, Galileo...They all did something to
make the world a better place.  I believe everyone is genius. Most of us never find out in what
are we brilliant. Start small experiment never quit and succeed

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

Without anyone to require me to do a specific things for the society even in a small things to do. I think that is a sign that I am an important person in my country. The word initiative to do even a simple things is a helpful to others.
Temitope

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

One needs to be honest, diligent and responsible to be an important person in the society
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: