Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .4 BTC loan  (Read 38118 times)
wormbog

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:00:20 PM

Fucking suing him, pour petrol into his letterbox and torch it.

You're not one of those top-hat-wearing, tea-party-throwing brits, are you? Smiley
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:02:43 PM

Fucking suing him, pour petrol into his letterbox and torch it.

You're not one of those top-hat-wearing, tea-party-throwing brits, are you? Smiley

why dose everyone think of us brits when people say they want burn people houses down ?

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:05:34 PM

why dose everyone think of us brits when people say they want burn people houses down ?

Amerifags don't own letterboxes and think only the British have them.

I forgot that most Americans have boxes at the end of the gardens lol

austin

Activity: 584

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:10:13 PM

If I take Joey to small claims court, I would have to be present at the hearing, right? I'd rather not drive to Ohio. Can I have someone attend for me or give them ownership of the debt and let them file a claim?
Take me to Judge Judy or another tv court. At least the court would pay for both of our airfare, hotel and give us some cash..I think Judge Judy gives $100 cash...Plus the show pays the judgments. Otherwise you aren't getting anything from me. Even if court grants you anything cause disability is not garnishable.
Even if you don't have money, I can get you put in prison for prostitution or fraud. Would you really want to spend the next few months or years of your life in prison rather than pay me?
air1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:14:05 PM

Hey Joey, what soda would you like with your pizzas?
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:19:52 PM

If I take Joey to small claims court, I would have to be present at the hearing, right? I'd rather not drive to Ohio. Can I have someone attend for me or give them ownership of the debt and let them file a claim?
Take me to Judge Judy or another tv court. At least the court would pay for both of our airfare, hotel and give us some cash..I think Judge Judy gives $100 cash...Plus the show pays the judgments. Otherwise you aren't getting anything from me. Even if court grants you anything cause disability is not garnishable.
Even if you don't have money, I can get you put in prison for prostitution or fraud. Would you really want to spend the next few months or years of your life in prison rather than pay me?
I didn't commit any fraud nor did I prostitute.
austin

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:24:45 PM

You attempted to prostitute yourself to me to pay off your debt, you've posted under many accounts asking for loans claiming you were not Joey, and you've most likely committed disability fraud.
air1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:26:57 PM

Did he cancel that phone number? Whats the current one?
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:29:59 PM

You attempted to prostitute yourself to me to pay off your debt, you've posted under many accounts asking for loans claiming you were not Joey, and you've most likely committed disability fraud.
That is not considered prostitution...prostitution is when you actually make and accept the deal and discuss money. As for fraud...My mother is the one who was asking for loans too, and she is not me...and that can be proved by searching her laptop. Don't commit disability fraud as I am legitimately disabled with bipolar and my mother worked worked for 42 years and paid into Social Security and I am an adult disabled child under her Social Security number as I was disabled before age 22. So fuck you
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:52:54 PM

That is not considered prostitution...prostitution is when you actually make and accept the deal and discuss money. As for fraud...My mother is the one who was asking for loans too, and she is not me...and that can be proved by searching her laptop. Don't commit disability fraud as I am legitimately disabled with bipolar and my mother worked worked for 42 years and paid into Social Security and I am an adult disabled child under her Social Security number as I was disabled before age 22. So fuck you

Shut up.

They told me 20 minutes for delivery I don't believe it, whenever I order pizza it takes at least 40 minutes. Tell me when it comes. I picked Coke btw seeing as you never answered my question.
You better have fucken paid for it.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:54:33 PM

Shut up.

They told me 20 minutes for delivery I don't believe it, whenever I order pizza it takes at least 40 minutes. Tell me when it comes. I picked Coke btw seeing as you never answered my question.

why would he have paid for it ? has anyone actually sent you anything that was paid for ?

joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:04:07 PM

I paid.....with a stolen CC  Shocked

(I didn't pay lol!)
Haha, nice try. They sent a driver who was delivering a pizza down the street to check if we ordered since our phone number is off and we told them to go away. If it is paid for it is OK...send us all the pizzas you want. Otherwise that is old phone number and stop sending us crap.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:10:42 PM

Haha, nice try. They sent a driver who was delivering a pizza down the street to check if we ordered since our phone number is off and we told them to go away. If it is paid for it is OK...send us all the pizzas you want. Otherwise that is old phone number and stop sending us crap.

You don't mind me sending the pizzas if I card them? Ok no probs I'll do that next time.
Card them? don't know what that means. Just fucking pay for them asshole or don't send us anything.
nottm28

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:46:48 PM

This sounds like joey having a conversation with himself...

donations not accepted
austin

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 01:21:12 AM

You attempted prostitution, it doesn't matter that you weren't successful. Even if your mother was behind all of your other accounts, do you want her to go to prison for fraud? Are you sure you can handle living with the guilt of doing that to her? Is she really worth less to you than the one bitcoin you could pay to make it stop?
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 01:25:30 AM

You attempted prostitution, it doesn't matter that you weren't successful. Even if your mother was behind all of your other accounts, do you want her to go to prison for fraud? Are you sure you can handle living with the guilt of doing that to her? Is she really worth less to you than the one bitcoin you could pay to make it stop?
My mother only said she wasn't me one time, which is not fraud cause she wasn't me. The other accounts from either of us, neither of us claimed to be anyone else. Names were never mentioned...So therefore there is no fraud. And for prostitution, there has to be a deal made before it is considered prostitution...there is no such thing as attempted prostitution.
austin

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 01:39:59 AM

My mother only said she wasn't me one time, which is not fraud cause she wasn't me. The other accounts from either of us, neither of us claimed to be anyone else. Names were never mentioned...So therefore there is no fraud. And for prostitution, there has to be a deal made before it is considered prostitution...there is no such thing as attempted prostitution.
You've admitted on several occasions that you planned on scamming with those accounts. You also seem to mix them up quite often, replying in your joeyjmr8484 account when you meant to use one of your alts. That's enough proof that it was you who controlled the accounts. Think about it, Joey. If a judge were to read through this whole thread and see all the things you've admitted to, do you really think they would side with you? No. Your disability payments would get reduced or stop, you and/or your mother would be fined or go to prison, and your life will be ruined because your disability money is the only thing you have going for you. It will be your own fault. If you weren't so stubborn and tried to see through your own stupidity, you would have paid me a long time ago.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 01:41:50 AM

You're a fucken freak, Austin. Leave me alone...I am done with you.
austin

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 01:45:04 AM

You're a fucken freak, Austin. Leave me alone...I am done with you.
Joey, I can't leave you alone until you pay me. Just one bitcoin and everything stops.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 01:46:51 AM

LOL @ everything stopping. What is everything? You're just humoring me with your bs. And I wouldn't pay you if I won millions in the lottery after your bs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: