Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:23:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is an Asset or Currency?  (Read 3355 times)
skyflakes88

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:50:36 PM

I believe that the initial purpose of crypto is to create a digital currency for making transactions quick and easy. However, in reality it has become an asset which everybody is buying and holding. Continuing doing like this will destroy the initial purpose of the coin?

What is your opinion?

satoshi created bitcoin for us to have a good financial systems where banks cannot provide to us where its inflation proof its like having your own bank where you are in charge of your money its amazing that satoshi come up with this idea that it can transform our current financial system to more advance one he really wants to help the people

scarecrow2096

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:51:32 PM

I think is both, asset and currency.
It can be used and works as currency currently on Japan (official currency) and asset because it has value agains't everything.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:57:15 PM

I think is both, asset and currency.
It can be used and works as currency currently on Japan (official currency) and asset because it has value agains't everything.
Actually the reality is that it is a currency and it was invested to be used as a currency for all of the online dealings but as the price of bitcoin is increasing very faster and the investors and traders are earning a high income when they invest in it so they take it also as asset for their investment. So for the time when it will give profit, it will also be used as asset along with the use of it as a currency.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:19:05 AM

With its current status I shall say that bitcoin is an asset that is growing to be the first official digital currency that exist. Bitcoin is currently still being converted in able to be accepted. Although there are merachants whom already accepts it as payment, still it is not yet officially and widely accepted by all.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:21:49 AM

Perhaps crypto is basically a digital currency whose goal is to simplify transactions, but over time, the greater the demand for higher bitcoin values. and people think that crypto is a good place to be a place to invest their wealth.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:35:32 PM

With its current status I shall say that bitcoin is an asset that is growing to be the first official digital currency that exist. Bitcoin is currently still being converted in able to be accepted. Although there are merachants whom already accepts it as payment, still it is not yet officially and widely accepted by all.
Actually in my sense the Bitcoin is becomes the best assets of the recent time. The reality is that the Bitcoin proves itself both the assets and currency at the same time. Whenever someone needs money he/she can sell the Bitcoin at any time at the best price and get currency. The on the other hand the Bitcoin is a good assets the any other product. The price of Bitcoin is increasing rapidly than any other assets. That will return the huge profit to the investor.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:52:57 PM

I believe that the initial purpose of crypto is to create a digital currency for making transactions quick and easy. However, in reality it has become an asset which everybody is buying and holding. Continuing doing like this will destroy the initial purpose of the coin?

What is your opinion?
Bitcoin and crypto currency are serving as an assets at the moment because they are yet to reach their real value so any growth in their value now intending toward their market value and that is why their growth is tending towards their real value  serves as an assets or investment.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:59:23 PM

Cryptocurrencies are an asset that has value, making it also a currency. Bitcoin, while it can be considered a currency, due to the large transaction fees and the difficulty posed when trying to use it for basic needs make it more suitable to be used like an asset, gold, store of wealth. But definition-wise they can be considered both.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:04:42 PM

I don't think about this kind of opinions. In first we all make money because the main reason is we need money everyday. So I believe that it is not only for easy and fast transactions rather it is also for us to earn more money through btc.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:04:49 PM

What is your opinion?
In the first place, Bitcoin is a digital currency but as years are passing by for bitcoin, it happened that it also became an asset or a profitable investment due to the high rate of increase on its market value. It makes bitcoin not only as a currency to be used on daily transactions but also a good investment where huge profit can be earned. Future is bight for bitcoin as its msrket value continues to increase at this moment.
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:01:14 PM

Crypto is treated as asset in most of countries but there are some country where crypto is legal and use as payment system. When we use  crypto for trading then that means we use it as asset.
You can use it as you wish because bitcoin is everything asset as well as currency because bitcoin is the only currency which can help you in your present and as well as in future if you keep bitcoin for future so it can help you in your future and if you want to use it for you daily expanse you can also use it because bitcoin is out class currency in market and I’m using bitcoin since from last six years and I’m doing online trade as well investment.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:03:09 PM

What is your opinion?
technological developments capable of changing everything, scientists continue to create alternative means of transactions aimed at making it easier for its users. with the existence of this digital currency all transactions can be done easily anywhere without any time limit, even with the existence of crypto many people who believe that digital currency can be used as a very valuable asset.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:24:51 PM

What is your opinion?
I think its both we could say its an asset because we can use it in our payment method or we can have an extra income here in bitcoin.We could say its an asset because its like a gold that cannot be depreciated we can invest it to make it more profitable,but I believe the crypto is asset because we are buying and at the same time holds for the possibility of increasing the value. But if we use the word crypto, most people, they know it is a digital currency that speeds up the transaction when it comes to money..
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:37:35 PM

What is your opinion?
Yes I agree with you that the purpose for which crypto currency was created is to serve as a digital currency but at the moment most of the crypto currency are their real value and as they struggle to attain their value many take this kind of period and refer to them as an assets because of the value increase.
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:52:25 PM

What is your opinion?
I think Crypto is an asset that can be utilized For anyone in making a profit Because now the job field in the offline world is very narrow A very powerful way to earn money is to join the various programs in Crypto.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
TriplexXx

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:02:24 PM

What is your opinion?
Yes, crypto currencies like bitcoin, monero, and others were invented as a digital currency for quick and easy use but due to their limited supply people now turned them in to digital assets. In time, perhaps people will stop doing so and everybody will get the chance to use them as they were meant be.
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:02:51 PM

What is your opinion?

satoshi created bitcoin for us to have a good financial systems where banks cannot provide to us where its inflation proof its like having your own bank where you are in charge of your money its amazing that satoshi come up with this idea that it can transform our current financial system to more advance one he really wants to help the people
Bitcoin have value because they are usable as a form of money. They have the characteristics of money. With Bitcoin the value can be measured by increasing the number of users, merchants and emerging companies. As with all currencies, the value of the bitcoin comes only directly from people willing to accept them as a means of payment.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:52:19 PM

What is your opinion?
I think its both we could say its an asset because we can use it in our payment method or we can have an extra income here in bitcoin.We could say its an asset because its like a gold that cannot be depreciated we can invest it to make it more profitable,but I believe the crypto is asset because we are buying and at the same time holds for the possibility of increasing the value. But if we use the word crypto, most people, they know it is a digital currency that speeds up the transaction when it comes to money..
It was basically a currency but people find it as investment and make it an investment coin and which is also permissible here and people are making money from it and it can be both the both modes are beneficial currency mode is not that much beneficial because of small acceptance if bitcoin as payment in online outlets and sooner the currency use will be started at large scale and that will give more rise to the prices.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:10:04 PM

What is your opinion?
It is a currency. It can't be an asset since everything is virtual and it defines digital currency. Bitcoin is under digital currency which means it uses technology for its function or transactions to work. It just happened that Bitcoin is orofitable to most of its users because its value is continuously increasing.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:15:27 PM

In my opinion it is an asset at the same time it is also a currency, an asset in a way you can use it for investment to secure your family's future but this one can crashed anytime yet the potential price of this coin is unlimited. thus it is also a currency because we can use this coin to buy something in online shop, use to pay monthly bills in other words you can use this coin for transaction in any merchants that accepts the same coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: