Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:25:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to live?  (Read 2602 times)
Gintron

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:24:27 PM

Yes why wouldn't I. Life is great because you can get anything, be happy and fulfilled. I think you must try to contribute watch that you get enough of sleep and that's it.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
muging28

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:01:22 AM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.
of course i want to live with my family,as well as God. Anyone want to live in the world but we have no boundaries as we live life here on earth but i live with you God you will have enternal life
eshaher

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:05:50 AM

haha . Everybody wants to live. Me too, the plans, the dream. I have to live to do it
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:04:16 AM

Of course I want to live I think almost everyone in this planet wants to live ,
I want to live and see my Kids in the future I want to live and see and feel how much fun it is living.
Shaibana

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:07:46 AM

How long are we talking? I'm hoping to live to 120 or so.
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:44:16 AM

Everyone would want his life to run easily, without problems, peace and so forth. But, it never seems to happen because as long as you live you will always face problems every day. that's where the art of life really is - the art of managing problems.

etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:57:46 AM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.
My answer "yes" now I still want to live because there are still many wishes that I have never achieved, according to you eternal life after death is true because I believe and believe in him. Because life in this world aims to seek knowledge and also seek wealth for our grandchildren in the future.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:28:21 AM

I do not wish to live forever in this world and I am no exception. Birth and growth in this life is fun and to live as a human being is the honor. So I want to live. There are no limits of life, to enjoy the best things that the Lord has bestowed

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Danushka99

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:36:59 AM

no.but i can't die
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:45:09 AM

yes i want to live everyone want that of course enjoy to the fullest because life to short

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:52:05 AM

some of us are so stressed and depress because of problems that they are encountering through life, most of them just want to end their life, so we should not judge people quickly, we should learn how to be sensitive to the need of others. I think all of us want to live in peace.
SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:21:57 AM

Yes, there is so much more in life than worries, stress, dillemas. We should and enjoy our everyday. Love unconditionally and enjoy.
ruslangitelman223

Activity: 163

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:34:15 AM

Are you talking about cryocameras? I'm not against eternal life, but it's attractive. Everyone wants to live and not just live, but brightly saturated, but as a result it turns out that you do not live and you survive. And this is a problem that a person can not win.

anakkampung17

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:19:49 AM

Yes, of course I want to live. Live in love and grief. Because life is a gift of God the creator. We have to get through with enjoy it. Many of the hurdles life will make us more grateful for the power of God. Life is a book where the contents and cover and will ultimately provide a positive impact to the next generation.
@minajeryll

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:54:14 AM

If God commanded me to stop breathing, then I'll stop. As long as I am breathing, I will continue to live and face those challenges.
Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:07:20 PM

Mostly people choose yes. But only  the Lord Jesus Christ  is the one?,  who knows when we die. When challenges comes we will never give up lord is only measure how you a strong person.
dama12

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:38:36 PM

Yes....i want to live...i want to enjoy my life unconditionaly together with my family.
agus_sna

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:03:00 PM

Iya pasti semua mahluk hidup ingin hidup karena kita mempunyai banyak keluarga di dunia, jika tidak ingin hidup mending mati saja, karena jika hidup pasti akan menyusahkan orang lain,,
Terimakasih
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:30:32 PM

Yes i want to live. I want to continue to face the challenges that may come to me. I want to feel every moment of my life.
Merry Christmas...Yes i want to live for the sake of my children...I want to live longer so that i can help more my families and relatives and other people needy...its so great to be live in this world if you do good things...there is reason why we are still alive..so i thank to GOD because im Alive.

RagnarLodbrok

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:39:24 PM

yes I want to live and die old with children and little child next to me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: