Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:28:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to live?  (Read 2602 times)
rerek007

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:34:59 AM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.
Yes I want to live and enjoy life..i want to enjoy go everywhere buy all I want so that I want to live enjoy life to the fullest
Linh Ga

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:56:17 AM

Sometimes I feel tired of life, but i want to live. I want earn much money to travelling around the word.  it’s actually something everyone want to do at least once in their lives. Travelling make me better
KnightinPink

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:54:06 AM

Yes i want to live as long as possible cause theres alot of things that you can experience when you are alive and you can only live once so enjoy every single time while your still living cause if you die you can never do the things that you todo when your still alive like bonding with your family, friends. All im saying is just enjoy your life thatsvall thank you.
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

yes of course i want to live because life to short i want to enjoy life and to grow old

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
Akolade66

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:32:58 AM

Yes, who doesn't. No matter the challenges or hardship. Its still enjoyable if you want.

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
wesbrook2

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:33:52 AM

of course yes because I want to injoy my life
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

of course the person who repented him that he lived in the beauty of your surroundings would want you to be alive forever and in the imagination would have died for no harm.there others think it's wrong I'm not happy to be alive but Not only that, it gives us a lot of trouble, maybe this is the way God makes us live for our life's challenges.
alisha123

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:50:41 AM

Of course, I like my life a lot. I like so much this life that I would like to live forever. We only have one life and we have to enjoy it and get the best of it.
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

Yes i want to live. I want to continue to face the challenges that may come to me. I want to feel every moment of my life.
I agree with you. I want to achieve my goals and dreams in life.  And i want to be with someone that i want to so i really want to live.
Niagrej

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

Well, for me answer is obscured . But i can see why some people can think otherwise... Sometimes you’ll feel overwhelmed by crushing events and thoughts to the point where you can see no answer or purpose to move forward. And sure Earth would not change a bit if you die and hardly someone will ever notice your absence. But ot is important to see for yourself that there is no actual point on terminating your life entirely. There are scenarios when you are happy, or, at least less miserable and hundreds of them. If you don’t want to live why don’t you try everything else life has to offer you? If you ready to die than you should have no fear. But there is a huge chance of you finding something or someone worth living for along the way. You can experience so much, see so much, do so much. Make it a last tour around Earth and at the end you would see that you really want to live. So enough rambling, my answer to this question is no. I don’t want to live. But I don’t want to die just now) I’m having to much fun))
Filfil

Activity: 333
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

Why such stupid questions, this question and the answer to it are laid in our soul, we all want to live, and who is not, it's just a mentally abnormal person.

kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:03:06 PM

Of course, I want to live as it is a very wonderful gift that is not always given to everyone. It is a beautiful thing sl we should really cherish it. For me, one lifetime is already enough as long as I kmow that I spent it wisely by loving other people.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
spodo

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:05:59 PM

Yes I want to live  Smiley
mminer66

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:15:13 PM

Highly philosphical question  Wink I can't agree with the statement that humanity has reached unimaginably high level of technological development, as  many people tend to believe. It was always the case and looking back in past people thought that they reached peak level of consciousness. I think the best is yet to come and let's hope we will get to see it!
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:07:46 AM

Yes i do. But I think it is not about that you are living, it is what you've done when you are living, this is what I believe. We never know how long we will live, thinking about it will just give you anxiety. It will just waste your time. Just do what you love and do what you believe is right. By doing this, you can feel that you are alive.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Onion lover 888

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:16:37 AM

Yes and yes I want to live. I love my life and want to live a long and happy life.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
capsicumpepper

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:29:39 AM

I think everyone wants to live, including me. But life must be useful for the life of others, because there is no guarantee that people live forever without the help of others. The more rewarding our lives for others the more prosperous our lives are.
daiminsho

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:39:03 AM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.
if thats true then wow its amazing but not because having the chance to leave again in the future doesnt mean i wouldnt want to live today anymore, Of course i want to live life is precious if you do not depend your happiness with another person. You'll find your inner happiness and you will,be greatful with everything.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:32:48 AM

A resurrected me would not be me. It would be some sack of meat that shared the same coding.

I'm more than halfway through a normal lifespan now. I won't be seeking any more by peculiar means.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:01:30 AM

Yes I really want to live , I still want's to have a family to see my kids grow up,
I want to have a happy family and I want to see how the future would be I hope that in the future we could have a peace and less war or criminals.
I want to enjoy my life and enjoy my time with my family.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: