Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:20:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to live?  (Read 2602 times)
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:06:13 PM

Such clone can never be you without having your consciousness.
Kane13

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:44:11 PM

I would not want to live another life,to entertain the hope that I will live another life and it will be better than this,not worth it,and who knows what will happen in ten years,maybe it will only get worse.

saniales

Activity: 130

The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:48:04 PM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.

I want to live every single second of my life and fulfill every goal may appear to be achieved. I love life whatever it is, it's a gift

xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:05:11 AM

Even how hard life is i still want to live to see and experienced the positive side of life.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Kenny94

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:31:05 AM

Sometimes i don't want to live, but that is just temporary feeling. Smiley
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:59:56 AM

Of course I want to live. After all, it's so beautiful to live, you love, appreciate, travel and do everything that you want. I don'tt understand people who think otherwise.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:26:45 PM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.

I believe that I'm living for a purpose and a reason which only God knows. My life is a precious gift from him that I value the most. I would want to live it to the fullest by knowing my purpose and by fulfilling it. I would want to enjoy life with the people I love. It is fun to live though.
Xiomara

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:56:03 PM

Sometimes I want to live sometimes not. I don't understand why I exist at all.
Maybe my goal will appear later.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:56:44 AM

Sometimes when im thinking the bad things in life i feel that i dont want to live anymore. I dont know what will happen to me if im just alone and no one loves me anymore,if my family has gone. I dont want to see it or to feel that im alone so thats the time when im thinking i dont want to live anymore.
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:34:01 AM

Yes of course we all want to stay alive in this world.continue all the dream want you want in this earth,stay with happy family is great .we have just one life in this work so we should enjoy your life.
2Godbdglory

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:44:39 AM

Hmmmmm , this is a great question that every living shod say , I  want or how I wish I live. Living is by the grace of God. When life is good to someone he / she will b Happ or joyful. Life is Good to only the living. If everyone is giving the  life to live we will surprise our future
Cryptoupdate04

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:52:48 AM

Invalid questions
jeraldme

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:13:50 AM

Yes i want to live because there are many things that we can enjoy in life.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:13:35 AM

this is the question not for your self, i would choose to live once more to make a better life for the peoplee i left behind shattered, whom i love the most specially my family.
but if i dont need to do that i know myself i did all right and left them good. well, i dont want to live again and make the history for me stop there and live on the house of god.
ninadoge

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:56:56 AM

Yes of course i do want to live and contributed to this society. That's my purpose on living.
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:16:25 AM

yeah why not i couldn't think any reasons to suicide. Life is beautiful although it really hard just like heart beatting, you know that it's always go up and down. If you can  make through all the rainy days than the sunny days will come and it's really worth enjoying it

sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:20:49 AM

Science has no power over the life force (spirit/soul) of a person, so I don't see how it can bring anyone back from the dead. It can use the cells to produce clones or photocopies, but that is not the original person.

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: (John 11:25)

jcee14

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:31:05 AM

Ofcourse i want to live for my family, i need to stay in this earth because i have a lot of responsibilities in my family. I want to have more time with them, more bonding and more happy moments.
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:17:17 AM

Of course yes. Becausei know that my life has a porpuse in this world
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:16:57 AM

Do you not? Strange and very interesting question. I don't see no valuable reason why we shouldn't want to live. Life itself is a mystery. We do not know what will tomorrow bring. There are definitely no guarantees in life. We live one day at a time. That's why we have to live life to the fullest. I, for one is always praying and hoping that God will give me more time for my family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: