Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:27:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to live?  (Read 2602 times)
BuenasBitcoin1

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:14:22 PM

Yes, I want to live, There are plenty of surprises awaits along your journey of life, This is also accompanied with struggles, if you don't know how to appreciate the beauty of life, then you live miserable:)
kofibee12

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:38:10 PM

If you get your DNA climbed to form another being, it does not mean you are still living though you passed on.  Life is one and we ought to live it in full.
omergstarik

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:03:44 AM

I want to live my life
The choice is mine, I've made up my mind
Now, I'm free to start again
The way I want to live (to live) and breathe (and breathe)
The way I want that's right for me
I may not know nothing else
But I know this, I want to live

COINVEST ● Decentralized Stock Market for Crypto ● COIN TOKEN
Buy, Sell, Short Crypto // Create Personal Index Funds (http://coinve.st)
Mmball2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:34:01 AM

As of this moment I still want to live. I still have a lot of things to do. As long as I am still able and strong I want to live. But if in my old age I am already a  burden to my family or love ones, I pray that I will die in a good old age.
suyanico

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:41:13 AM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.
Whether Is giving away cells to be stored as you describe, can make us live again with memories we save from our experience in living life today?
Humans may be able to make the human body with the technological advance, but can not make the spirits.
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

Yes, I want to live, I guess I’d like to live a while and I think I could maintain a active lifestyle and maintain a happy attitude.
Rusia

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:20:32 AM

I really want and I'm ready to do it. After all, life is beautiful, because there is a family nearby, the work for which you get good money, it's fine to live.
troydar05

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:49:17 AM

I want to live to enjoy life. Even i'm facing so many challenge. You can't enjoy life without challenges
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

Yes I want live and continue to help the people I am meant to help. Whatever can be done to make me live,  I will accept it.
ciarneil01

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

yes ofcourse because i want to experience life and i want to enjoy life with my love ones and enjoying with many challenges or circumtances
Gerald8102

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:01:01 AM

For me the wolrds biggest problems are :

1) poverty
2) Different kind of illegal drugs.
3) terrorism
4) climate change / global warming
5) Corruption
And i think its because of over population.
simalima

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:38:37 AM

obviously, I want to live a long.always pray for this.because I always try to do good work for the world.which will be safe our next generations.
ivantrinitron

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:01:04 PM

I think every person wants to live, does not it? And who does not want to live that can be called with certainty a psycho, well, or pristo abnormal.

Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:54:03 PM

Yes ofcourse  I want to live, all in this world is want.
I want because I want to experience how to be happy with my friends and my family.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

Unlike small children, an adult the meaning of life, apparently, you need at least to live with him clearly better than without it. The feeling of the meaning of life greatly strengthens mental health. If a person has a "why" to live, it can endure any "how" (Nietzsche). Until a person carries and drags his hilarious body, he does not think about the meaning of life. When the body calms down and the engagement takes place, the meaning of life felt by those who know how to do something cool, masterful.
If a person has lost the meaning of life, he or looking for, or without suffering. Habit to suffer characterizes people with neurotic temperament, and suffering at the lack of meaning of life - a sign of neurosis. Search for the meaning of life often enthusiastic people with a depressive background and people with a romantic sentiment.

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

Yes i want to live. I want to continue to face the challenges that may come to me. I want to feel every moment of my life.

As long as I will be given all the chance to live, I will enjoy it. The gift of life is a precious gift that we must enjoy and love everyday for we only have one life to live and it is our for us to love life. We might face different challenges everyday but being a positive person will help us surpass those trials if we'll just be strong. Technology might give us different inventions each day and we must accept it's consequences in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:09:22 PM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.
well what you are mentioning here is not living but human engineering. Even if it has the same genetic code and so on it still is an other person, it doesn't have the life experience from the ~original~.
awuku solomon

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:34:49 PM

Yes I want to live. I want to continue to live until I accomplish what my creator brought me to earth to do. After accomplishing that task, the creator has every right  to take my life. so as I m still alive... I will wish to continue to live until what the Lord has said comes to pass
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:19:59 PM

Yes they could clone you, but my physical body doesn't define me. What defines me are my collective experiences, memories and behaviors. Those combined with my physical body is what defines me as me. My physical body could live again but it would experience different things, learn different concepts and behave differently from when i was living. My point is, if scientists could actually extend my life or transfer my knowledge to my newer younger body then that's awesome. But for me, life is beautiful because it ends

LyfHestia123

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:43:37 AM

Of course I want to live, life is beautiful, you should cherish every moment of your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: