Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to live?  (Read 2602 times)
dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:13:30 AM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.
yes of course,i want to live for my family.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:51:56 PM

I do not care about many challenges of my life : I simply want to live!
Md Abir Hasan

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:20:04 PM

Of course, I want.I want to live.I think everyone must want to live.I want to enjoy in every moment of my life.Life is gifted by God.I think life is enjoyable if you are worked properly.
SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:05:39 AM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.

Yes, I want to live. I want to live longer and to live happy together with my family and friend and wth stable job. I want to live as long as I can. To live happy and joyful and to live  what ever I want to be.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:43:28 AM

I want to live again and correct those mistakes I committed. Living again in this world is adventurous and enjoyable. Especially when you are able to help others and be a blessing to them.

mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:17:16 AM

Sure enjoy the ride with optimism.
Sir.bond378

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:40:31 AM

Yes i want to live,i don't have a reason to death now
Huu
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:34:24 AM

Science cannot create the soul/spirit/consciousness/life which animates the body. Only God can do that.

aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:13:44 AM

Yes I want to Live. Ans also i want everyone on this planet to live.

Life is importany gift of GOD. We should enjoy life, face dificculties and keep going on ............
Advk7700

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:46:33 AM

Obviously I wanna live. Life is like an adventure let whatever come to you ,stand still and face it that is called life... Life will neve offer you only easy things you need to fight for few things in life
mikel00

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:50:30 AM

yes of course i want to live everyone does because you only live once and life too short
Hendralam18

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:58:11 AM

Life is a blessing God has given us all. Better to use our life as well as possible to do something useful for the wider community. Never vain your life, life is so short, we all nobody knows when we will die. Agree with the technology that is now being developed, that is developing a human from one cell, maybe some have called it as clonning. Some Animals and Plants have been successfully developed, whether the human body can be developed as such, I think it is possible, the human body has a structure similar to some animals that have been successfully developed.

SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:56:17 AM

Yes! I want to live longer, to survive and to be with my family.  Being alve is a great opportunity we receivw from god itbis the greatest gift we had. We muat treasue and protexmct it because being alive and being able to live is once in a lifetime .
JollySkipper

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:07:03 AM

I want to live just because now we have the chance to make this planet and our lifes awesome. Technology in our days can make us Gods, real Gods, all powerful all connected together and be able to travel to the whole universe. Life now can be awesome and everyday we read the new science progress that make this feel sure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:15:44 PM

of course I want to live...there are so many interesting things you can learn in the world, so many beautiful places to see and try a lot of delicious food)
Shamburis

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:16:27 PM

yes i strongly want to live, but my life our life borrowed us all to our creator God. AND only god can tell and god only can tell if he wants you live or die. and we must all accept that god is our creator and he is the only one can get our borrowed life to him.

labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:46:56 PM

Yes i want to live. To live life to the fullest because it is the greatest gift of God to us. I want to live for my family specially to my daughter. I want to see him getting older and older until i assured her best future.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:56:07 PM

It is okay for me as long as I will be resurrected with people I love and live again without any memory loss.  For that, I will still be living with my family and just continue the lif e I always wanted.  If that will happen memories will comeback and people will surely not regret everything as they can live as long as they want.
youarehere

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:10:33 AM

yes i do i want to live because life gift of god and god only knows when and where i will die
arjen20

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Mining Maganda paba?

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:12:05 AM

of course  i want to live all of us want to live with their own family even there are so many challenges in my life and also the reason why i choose to live is my family.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: