Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shift price by end of 2017.  (Read 7879 times)
johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:05:03 PM

It will move to the dip. As always
RippleSider

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:07:38 PM

In my opinion shift price will be $4 and above by the end of december 2017. It is good for long term investment. Its price can be easily manipulated.

So it is good for long and short as you can take big profits in swing swing Wink. But overall price will rise in december continuously as since weeks and in 2018 it will rise further when everything develops as expected .

My tip is
End 2017 $3.5
End Q1 2018 $6
RippleSider

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:12:27 PM

It will move to the dip. As always

True, just trade this. Very predictable and will go up again, even higher than before.
Bobobog

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:15:33 PM

Do not trade as you might miss the pump.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:17:37 PM

buy alts before Christmas before it takes off. bitcoin now is going to moon coz mass adoption by other countries are depending on blockchain
scottyscooticery

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:21:26 AM

why shift could do several xx?? Internet is decentralized itself.

Try and get on to it without an ISP,  of which only two major corporate Global conglomerates currently own.
bouldou

Activity: 403

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:11:38 AM

Bitcoin price +18% increase : it's gonna pump soon guys

It's now time to invest !!

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
artmen007

Activity: 238

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:14:08 AM

The Shift is very interesting coin. And now when there is a growth of bitcoin, it shows itself very confidently. Reaching the goal of $ 2. I think in 2018 it will be the strongest growth. One of the most profitable coins in 2018 in my opinion can be

High risk high payoff
akecheta_to

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:56:17 AM

The Shift is very interesting coin. And now when there is a growth of bitcoin, it shows itself very confidently. Reaching the goal of $ 2. I think in 2018 it will be the strongest growth. One of the most profitable coins in 2018 in my opinion can be

True that. Team doesn't have price goal or smth. They just want to revolutionize the web. Team growing, product knocking on the doors, new exchanges especially Korean), higher volume, new features... All showing we have a sleeping giant here.
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:10:39 AM

True that. Team doesn't have price goal or smth. They just want to revolutionize the web. Team growing, product knocking on the doors, new exchanges especially Korean), higher volume, new features... All showing we have a sleeping giant here.
You have described almost every coin in top 100 now. There is no need to decentralize the web so there is no need in such project
jingyang

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:30:31 AM

I think the value of the shift at the end of 2017 will be $ 3.
the shift has a great potential and I hope it

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
akecheta_to

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:36:07 AM

You have described almost every coin in top 100 now. There is no need to decentralize the web so there is no need in such project

That is why currently they aren't in the top 100 Smiley Getting there or better on the way back there. I would love to host websites on their platform as many advantages can be used. But I am from the business so see deeper benefits, depends how much you are in the industry definitelly. Just for a daily web user it will bring only better user experience and nothing else.
kaegel

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:19:56 PM

that's realisticfor 2017. some money will go from btc to the alts and to shift. maybe 3.5 for end of 2017.
akecheta_to

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:46:05 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 03:01:43 PM by akecheta_to

that's realisticfor 2017. some money will go from btc to the alts and to shift. maybe 3.5 for end of 2017.

Depends if alts will have another bull run in December. In that case could be 5$ easy. Of course that will be easier with some more of good marketing like could be done as promised. Testing 3 $ for half a year now. Trending between 0,5 (more 1 except for worst times) and 3 most of the time. If going through it could be a big jump. Much depends on BTC price action anyhow and of course and were the whales having Shift on radar will be when the good news break out. Many waiting for the product though. Low marketcap so not hard to move the price. And 3 $ is a done deal with the product out anyhow (probably new support after release of all in Q4). It more or less just a question how much higher will Shift shift afterwards Smiley 3-4, 3-5, 2-5; It was 0,5-3 last half a year so could easily be 2-10. Should be taken into account price is over 2 for a week now. Never has been there for such a long period exept for exactly 7 consecutive days when 3 was broken for the first time. 2 was broken 4 times (we can take oout 1 spike so 3) last half a year and 3, 2 times. Next time will be the 3rd time over 3. Number 3 not a magical number without a reason. And it will be exactly connected with the product finally being released really soon.
lmk99

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:37:46 PM

Depends if alts will have another bull run in December. In that case could be 5$ easy. Of course that will be easier with some more of good marketing like could be done as promised. Testing 3 $ for half a year now. Trending between 0,5 (more 1 except for worst times) and 3 most of the time. If going through it could be a big jump. Much depends on BTC price action anyhow and of course and were the whales having Shift on radar will be when the good news break out. Many waiting for the product though. Low marketcap so not hard to move the price. And 3 $ is a done deal with the product out anyhow (probably new support after release of all in Q4). It more or less just a question how much higher will Shift shift afterwards Smiley 3-4, 3-5, 2-5; It was 0,5-3 last half a year so could easily be 2-10. Should be taken into account price is over 2 for a week now. Never has been there for such a long period exept for exactly 7 consecutive days when 3 was broken for the first time. 2 was broken 4 times (we can take oout 1 spike so 3) last half a year and 3, 2 times. Next time will be the 3rd time over 3. Number 3 not a magical number without a reason. And it will be exactly connected with the product finally being released really soon.

Thanks for the analysis. Personally I still believe it can go $6-10 within the next five weeks because the uptrend is still stable and seems to be resuming more strongly the last two days. Another factor to consider is that when the product (decentralized web hosting) is released as a working proof on testnet, it will make it easier for Shift to add more exchange listings since exchanges factor development progress into the criteria for adding tokens. Independently of other factors, a large exchange add could increase the market cap an additional $10m maybe (I'm not too sure, perhaps you have a clearer idea?) since the main factor that will drive growth will be awareness, for a platform which already has strong development progress with a low market cap. If Shift is added to 3-4 new large exchanges over the course of Q1 then that would compound the impact of the development progress. I think that the strong possibility of more large exchange listings (now it's just Bittrex + Upbit and Livecoin) will therefore make $10 also fairly likely within 1-2 months from now.
jerry0

Activity: 1750
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:57:12 PM

Does anyone here think shift is good mainly because there isn't a huge supply?  Also is the price still good to buy now?  At what price would you say its not a good buy at what max price?  Also does anyone think this coin could possibly go up to $100 or more?  There is something about this con that tells me it is going to go up a lot etc.
superflux

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:27:25 PM

Does anyone here think shift is good mainly because there isn't a huge supply?  Also is the price still good to buy now?  At what price would you say its not a good buy at what max price?  Also does anyone think this coin could possibly go up to $100 or more?  There is something about this con that tells me it is going to go up a lot etc.

Well the lowest price for shift in the last month was 14k satoshi. Now it's around ~20k, this month we will definetly see a price jump once the product will be delivered. I think the price will fluctuate between 19-21k sat until the release. 100$ it will occur if the feedback from their product will be mostly positive. For that we must wait and see how good their product it will be, but for now i don't see it 100$ in 2018 but we will see.
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:35:04 PM

it's one of my long term bet, if they deliver everything it has to be at least 5x short term
lmk99

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:35:20 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 03:52:40 PM by lmk99

Does anyone here think shift is good mainly because there isn't a huge supply?  Also is the price still good to buy now?  At what price would you say its not a good buy at what max price?  Also does anyone think this coin could possibly go up to $100 or more?  There is something about this con that tells me it is going to go up a lot etc.

Well the lowest price for shift in the last month was 14k satoshi. Now it's around ~20k, this month we will definetly see a price jump once the product will be delivered. I think the price will fluctuate between 19-21k sat until the release. 100$ it will occur if the feedback from their product will be mostly positive. For that we must wait and see how good their product it will be, but for now i don't see it 100$ in 2018 but we will see.

After bottoming  around 19.6k sat seems to have been the bottom for the past few days until now the upward trend seems to be raising the floor to 20k sat:

https://i.imgur.com/RdN6U8j.jpg

Also pay attention to the velocity of the overall uptrend:

https://i.imgur.com/FXrH67o.jpg

It is definitely accelerating.

Based on this comparison of where the tag is relative to these past time spans, I think that it won't stay 19-21k until the release. The uptrend is accelerating fast enough that IMO it could reach close to $3+ before end of December and the release could then take it to $10+ (~3x of price before release) if the accumulation trend remains this strong:

https://i.imgur.com/QBBxCyf.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/TIzYFj7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/fK9oEPU.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/aURAQNG.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/RdN6U8j.jpg
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:30:12 PM

Currently the shift price is $2.47 and it will slowly increase  and touch $2.77 by the end of december 2017. But it's a assumption only dont know may be its going down or goes high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: