Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:05:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] VOXXO w/ Pitbull @Miami July 23 / Entertainment-Music Ecosystem  (Read 3494 times)
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:55:07 PM

Just came across this project. Looks interesting. The soft-cap of $300.000 is pretty low compared to most of the other ICOs nowadays. I am confident they can reach it.
They have 1.25$ m hardcap! this is a very good number for further growth. The project can easily make x5-x10 when entering a good stock exchange. But for this you need to create a high level of HYIP.
darrengarrison

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:59:41 PM

Any spreadsheets for registrants VOXXOMUSIC. Can you provide more information about this project? By the way, how can you assure the quality of services being served on the platfrom?
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:48:44 PM

Any spreadsheets for registrants VOXXOMUSIC. Can you provide more information about this project? By the way, how can you assure the quality of services being served on the platfrom?
We await a response from the official members of the project. Many questions have already been voiced, I hope we will get answers soon!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:58:00 PM

Just came across this project. Looks interesting. The soft-cap of $300.000 is pretty low compared to most of the other ICOs nowadays. I am confident they can reach it.
They have 1.25$ m hardcap! this is a very good number for further growth. The project can easily make x5-x10 when entering a good stock exchange. But for this you need to create a high level of HYIP.

Exactly, I don't understand it when other projects sometimes are asking for millions and millions. I understand the money helps to develop and advertise the project but you can still work with way less, Voxxo will be a prime example.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:27:21 PM

Exactly, I don't understand it when other projects sometimes are asking for millions and millions. I understand the money helps to develop and advertise the project but you can still work with way less, Voxxo will be a prime example.

This is a good point, the lower the market cap initially the better markup and % wise, for investors afterall.

I prefer to invest in smaller cap projects as the potential can be way higher!
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:49:38 PM

Will the VOXXO music app support multiple languages or just English only ? I suppose that Voxxo is going worldwide, because they are going to stream music. I like that the free users can listen to music for free by seeing ads after 2 songs.

They will support multiple languages I'd imagine over a period of time as they are hoping to go viral and worldwide supporting multiple different countries.

Even though they might support multiple languages, I think it's going to be just some few major languages from each continent say at most two. My thought though because I feel It's an extra expense paying for translations especially in areas where not too many people accept your project

It is definitely worth the extra expenses. Crypto is really worldwide and especially from some 3th world countries that you would not expect, there is a lot of interest in cryptocurrency, an example is the Phillipines/Indonesia. Also Turkey and Russia are big countries who show interest in crypto

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:52:04 PM

This is a good point, the lower the market cap initially the better markup and % wise, for investors afterall.

A highly funded ICO which got sold-out doesn't always mean, the tokens will have a huge demand on the exchange. There are enough examples of ICOs that were under the radar which were very profitable for all the investors in the end.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:52:23 PM

Yep opening up things like music to indie artist in third world countries might yield some surprising results, especially if the distribution and payments system can be streamlined to get to them easier and more direct. Especially for people where every penny saved on fees will matter.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:07:14 PM

Do we already know whether Voxxo has product already? In which market they are focusing at first? Music is common everywhere. Voxxo can be huge if they move in a right direction. Asian countries could be easy target.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:22:21 PM

Will the VOXXO music app support multiple languages or just English only ? I suppose that Voxxo is going worldwide, because they are going to stream music. I like that the free users can listen to music for free by seeing ads after 2 songs.

They will support multiple languages I'd imagine over a period of time as they are hoping to go viral and worldwide supporting multiple different countries.

Even though they might support multiple languages, I think it's going to be just some few major languages from each continent say at most two. My thought though because I feel It's an extra expense paying for translations especially in areas where not too many people accept your project

It is definitely worth the extra expenses. Crypto is really worldwide and especially from some 3th world countries that you would not expect, there is a lot of interest in cryptocurrency, an example is the Phillipines/Indonesia. Also Turkey and Russia are big countries who show interest in crypto

They surely show intrest for crypto. Turkey was lately in the news that the turkish government were trying to make their own coin like Bitcoin. Smart Icos should definitely should focus a little bit more in these countries.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:26:05 PM

They surely show intrest for crypto. Turkey was lately in the news that the turkish government were trying to make their own coin like Bitcoin. Smart Icos should definitely should focus a little bit more in these countries.

Yep i think their will be 2 coin types that thrive, smart coins like ethereum that can operate contracts, and very cheap easy to access/exchange and low fee high speed "currency style" crypto, like litecoin.

It's really good to see these countries starting to realize the strength, it would be interesting to see one take on crypto as a first class financial instrument.
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:33:52 PM

A highly funded ICO which got sold-out doesn't always mean, the tokens will have a huge demand on the exchange. There are enough examples of ICOs that were under the radar which were very profitable for all the investors in the end.
On the first kind, you have projects like tezos that got hundred of millions in their ICO and now are almost worthless. I have read in several  ICO investors groups that the sweet spot now are projects with an app that you can understand and under 2M market cap. This is what I like here.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
cryptocurrency_coin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:35:34 PM

How do u thick If everyone held their tokens then there will be not trading and value remains stagnant or non existent.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:44:52 PM

I have never seen an ICO that has a selling period of 3 months, the ICO is until march 5th 2018. This could be good, the brand VOXXO will have enough time to grow. On the other hand, it is a very long time.... what are your thoughts on this?

Agree with you. Its really good things & we have so much time to grow up.

It is a long time for an ICO to run, however - if you think about it on the other hand....

The longer the ICO the more time it gives investors a chance to invest and also the more chance people will hear about it as its a long term ICO.

I think it will do it good, we will have to be patient but I think it could pay off.
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:11:56 PM

How do u thick If everyone held their tokens then there will be not trading and value remains stagnant or non existent.
Then price will go up until eventually someone starts to sell, that how markets work and why they are adopted everywhere. Markets correct themselves until the point they work.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:26:35 PM

Then price will go up until eventually someone starts to sell, that how markets work and why they are adopted everywhere. Markets correct themselves until the point they work.

Exactly! HODLing tokens is fine, but at the same time the tokens need to be getting used, their has to be demand for them, their are people HODLing tokens worth 1 satoshi but guess what theirs no demand for the tokens theirs no active market usage of the tokens so sitting on them will net 0 gain.

Projects like voxxo have the chance for lots of gains because the tokens have a clear purpose and usage, so spending and accepting them is a huge part of the success of the project!
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:32:38 PM

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

There are certainly several reasons why some projects set a high cap. Some are greedy, others calculated wrong or want to suggest that they are worth a lot. It "small" cap shows just that they are ready to act with little money. Let us see what they make of it.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:36:49 PM

Few members will invest here very soon. But questions is for few specific members will get any bonus tokens free with their investment? If yes then what would be timeline for investors?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:57:38 PM

Now i am a little disappointed, i thought i can suggest for example: Bruce Springsteen in Vienna. but nor i read on the voxxo-page this:

VOXXO will announce 5 Bands/Musicians and 5 Concert Locations. VOXXO token holders will be given a vote chance to choose one band/musician and one location. Vote counts will be multiplied by VOXXO holding amount of the voter. Amount of your VOXXO token in your wallet will define value of your vote.

No suggestions from users. Do not get me wrong, 5 suggestions to choose from are not bad, but I would also have liked to see suggestions from the community
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:14:32 PM

Few members will invest here very soon. But questions is for few specific members will get any bonus tokens free with their investment? If yes then what would be timeline for investors?

There is still a bonus on the investment of 50%. This bonus expires in about 13 days. Just check it on.  https://voxxo.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: