Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:24:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] VOXXO w/ Pitbull @Miami July 23 / Entertainment-Music Ecosystem  (Read 3494 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:43:17 PM

Few members will invest here very soon. But questions is for few specific members will get any bonus tokens free with their investment? If yes then what would be timeline for investors?

There is still a bonus on the investment of 50%. This bonus expires in about 13 days. Just check it on.  https://voxxo.io/

I have checked the site they give you 50% bonus when you buy at least 2000 VIXXO. It is rarely for a ICO that gives a lot of bonus. It is a great opportunity !

Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:11:22 PM

Few members will invest here very soon. But questions is for few specific members will get any bonus tokens free with their investment? If yes then what would be timeline for investors?

There is still a bonus on the investment of 50%. This bonus expires in about 13 days. Just check it on.  https://voxxo.io/

I have checked the site they give you 50% bonus when you buy at least 2000 VIXXO. It is rarely for a ICO that gives a lot of bonus. It is a great opportunity !

It's the first one I see with such a high bonus. What I also like is that you can already participate with small amounts. My stock is rising =)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:14:35 PM

It’s a brilliant incentive for early investors, hopefully this will help attract a lot of investors. I think they have a great idea that crypto and music enthusiasts will love. Love the look of the website, I wonder when they will be releasing a demo for the music player?

Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:39:01 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]

It’s a brilliant incentive for early investors, hopefully this will help attract a lot of investors. I think they have a great idea that crypto and music enthusiasts will love. Love the look of the website, I wonder when they will be releasing a demo for the music player?
[/quote]

I hope they have already built a music database or have a good shopped. I'm looking forward to a demo player too. Maybe in the next few days a message from the devs in this regard? A timeline or something else?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:04:58 PM

I hope they have already built a music database or have a good shopped. I'm looking forward to a demo player too. Maybe in the next few days a message from the devs in this regard? A timeline or something else?

There is a Roadmap on https://voxxo.io/ , that says the mobile app will start in the first half of 2018, but no specific date. However, development and beta testing seem to be already under way. Other things which are planned for first half of 2018:

Music Sales Begins
Bounty Campaigns
Marketing / Advertising

Maybe i will join the Bounty Campaign. i like the thought of helping to make a project known (and get some tokens:-) )
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:10:29 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah hopefully it would be great for investors to see a prototype of the product. Yeah it would be useful to see their music database to see which acts & songs will be listed on there.

BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:13:51 AM

Spotify was founded in April 2006 and official release was October 2008, after that it took time to build up the userbase. If you look at Voxxo, it is much more complex, because they have bigger plans. So I guess it will take a lot more time before we see a working platform

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:47:36 AM

As far as I know this is not rare. Almost all ICOs give bonus. 40-50% of the ICOs give 50% bonus. Even some give more than that. This is to attract small investors. Who don't like freebies? 😁
BaliScript

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:37:42 AM

As far as I know this is not rare. Almost all ICOs give bonus. 40-50% of the ICOs give 50% bonus. Even some give more than that. This is to attract small investors. Who don't like freebies? 😁

I agree, big bonuses are very common. You get paid for the risk you take as an early investor. Since this ICO is for a few months, that is a lot of risk and worth the 50% bonus

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:28:58 AM

Now i am a little disappointed, i thought i can suggest for example: Bruce Springsteen in Vienna. but nor i read on the voxxo-page this:

VOXXO will announce 5 Bands/Musicians and 5 Concert Locations. VOXXO token holders will be given a vote chance to choose one band/musician and one location. Vote counts will be multiplied by VOXXO holding amount of the voter. Amount of your VOXXO token in your wallet will define value of your vote.

No suggestions from users. Do not get me wrong, 5 suggestions to choose from are not bad, but I would also have liked to see suggestions from the community

I think this a reasonable way to start this feature but that in the future if this works as intended, they will allow more and more options as musicians get to know the services of voxxo. Let's say I'm a singer and I say in my twitter that I'm open to making more concerts in Europe in Spring, that could trigger some VOXXO holders to try to suggest a date and venue and then things start rolling Wink

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
BaliScript

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:31:07 AM

Now i am a little disappointed, i thought i can suggest for example: Bruce Springsteen in Vienna. but nor i read on the voxxo-page this:

VOXXO will announce 5 Bands/Musicians and 5 Concert Locations. VOXXO token holders will be given a vote chance to choose one band/musician and one location. Vote counts will be multiplied by VOXXO holding amount of the voter. Amount of your VOXXO token in your wallet will define value of your vote.

No suggestions from users. Do not get me wrong, 5 suggestions to choose from are not bad, but I would also have liked to see suggestions from the community

I think this a reasonable way to start this feature but that in the future if this works as intended, they will allow more and more options as musicians get to know the services of voxxo. Let's say I'm a singer and I say in my twitter that I'm open to making more concerts in Europe in Spring, that could trigger some VOXXO holders to try to suggest a date and venue and then things start rolling Wink

Yes, Voxxo needs to start building a user base. Once the user base is big enough, options for organizing concerts are endless

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:49:16 AM

I did not see it that way, I like that. Musicians are likely to add Voxxo users as Twitter followers and vice versa. Very promising, if it works that way. Have to say, the more I learn about voxxo and its possibilities, the more interesting it becomes. Thanks for the exchange of ideas
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:50:36 AM

Yes, Voxxo needs to start building a user base. Once the user base is big enough, options for organizing concerts are endless

This is good to hear, so the more users = the more concerts = the more profits.

Sounds nice.
ceciljohns

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:03:01 AM

This ones looking good! Will invest and hope it succeeds. What's the total mount of your token? Competition is tough so you have some peculiarity?
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:07:22 AM

After reading the Whitepaper I have some doubts on the supply and demand of the coin. 100M coins will be created, is this number the total number of coins that will ever be created?

I don't like to quote myself but this question remains unanswered and it's important for me to decide if and how much I will invest. I did the mistake of not knowing this exactly on STOX ICO and I won't do it again.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:18:43 AM

How do u thick If everyone held their tokens then there will be not trading and value remains stagnant or non existent.
Then price will go up until eventually someone starts to sell, that how markets work and why they are adopted everywhere. Markets correct themselves until the point they work.

In the contrary, I think increase or decrease in price is as a result of demand and supply. When the amount of buy is higher than the selling, the price shoots up but when the amount of selling (dumping) is higher than the buying, the price drops. Without any form of action in market (or when buying and selling are equal) for a particular coin, the price is expected be sideways.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:32:38 AM

Spotify was founded in April 2006 and official release was October 2008, after that it took time to build up the userbase. If you look at Voxxo, it is much more complex, because they have bigger plans. So I guess it will take a lot more time before we see a working platform

Rushing is a very bad idea. Spotify took their time and if you look today they are now one of the most know companies in the world. I think that Voxxo will also need a long time to get known. They maybe have bigger plans, but it will be nothing if they can't have users using it.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:27:52 AM

Rushing is a very bad idea. Spotify took their time and if you look today they are now one of the most know companies in the world. I think that Voxxo will also need a long time to get known. They maybe have bigger plans, but it will be nothing if they can't have users using it.

Good analogy, I like the comparison with Spotify and it does prove that it can take some considerable time to become well established.

I'm glad VOXXO aren't rushing anything, and I hope that they provide plenty of time as I really hope it will become successful since getting on the ICO
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:44:58 AM

There is still a bonus on the investment of 50%. This bonus expires in about 13 days. Just check it on.  https://voxxo.io/

Wink That's correct but people should be ready to invest some amount at least. VOXXO seems to be good rating yet(3.8 ). May be people will attract more as per rating.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:08:30 PM

Also, the users have a major role to play. They have to understand the complexity involved in voxxo and thus know that voxxo company needs their patience as well as their support. If they know this, it will guide and prevent some of the inpatient ones from going into social media and writing negative posts about the project's speed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: