Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:44:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] VOXXO w/ Pitbull @Miami July 23 / Entertainment-Music Ecosystem  (Read 3491 times)
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:08:27 AM

I think it's not that hard to build a big music database anymore. Many music publishers have been willing to rent their music catalogs since streaming became so popular. And Voxxo already has experience and contacts in the music business, so i am sure, that we will have many great musicians in our playlists.

I hope these contacts are good enough. There are already well-established competitors in the music streaming business.

Can you name a few competitors? I was wondering about them, but as far as I know there are not many. A simple google research did not lead me to any music related ICOs

I think he means the already existing on the market providers. Spotifiy, Amazon music, Juke etc. I have not found similar icos in the net.

These are the main competitors, however - I think VOXXO are one step ahead - users actually benefit from using the app which is why i think people would favor VOX over Amazon / Spotify

How about eventchain, would they be considered a competitor?

EventChain SmartTickets™ on the Ethereum Blockchain
bringing blockchain ticketing to the masses
Use EventChain Tokens to Create Events and Buy Tickets

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:18:37 AM

asked some days ago about the difference between the 3 tokensale-stages, found now the answer in the whitepaper:

During Sale # 1
1 VOXXO = 0.01 $ = 0.000034 ETH
During Sale # 2
 1 VOXXO = 0.03 $ = 0.000099 ETH
During Sale # 3
1 VOXXO = 0.05 $ = 0.000166 ETH
After Sales
1 VOXXO = 0.15 $ = 0.0005 ETH

So it is now really, really cheap to invest

Yes. Its really cheap to invest. But how much token people will get like 1 ETH=?.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:32:58 AM

asked some days ago about the difference between the 3 tokensale-stages, found now the answer in the whitepaper:

During Sale # 1
During Sale # 2
During Sale # 3
After Sales

Thanks fauler, this is a good little summary of the token stages - thanks for pointing this out and reminding me that I need to buy some whilst it's still $0.01!!!!
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:41:03 AM

For free users see Ads after 2 songs. Free Users can go forward and backward freely. There is no streaming limit. Its really amazing. It would be coming on apple & Android app soon.

I read this before and I was wondering about the major difference between paid users and free users. I mean if it's just ads, I personally don't is good enough. There are many apps out there with ads and also apps with which you can block ads in apps especially apk. This is an area the team needs to look into

I think it's a good concept, you don't HAVE to pay to use the streaming song service if they watch 2 ads... VOXXO get paid for the 2 ads and the user gets to stream... both are winners - what do you think the problem is?
Agree with you. I don't think so it's any problem. Because after 2 songs any single add doesn't matter or big deal. As per my thought people will like this.

That my point exactly. Am trying to say there's no major difference between paid users and free users.  if the ads is only what's differentiating them, then being paid users might be difficult since like what you guys just said seeing  2 ads is what we can live with.
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:12:50 PM

For free users see Ads after 2 songs. Free Users can go forward and backward freely. There is no streaming limit. Its really amazing. It would be coming on apple & Android app soon.

I read this before and I was wondering about the major difference between paid users and free users. I mean if it's just ads, I personally don't is good enough. There are many apps out there with ads and also apps with which you can block ads in apps especially apk. This is an area the team needs to look into

I think it's a good concept, you don't HAVE to pay to use the streaming song service if they watch 2 ads... VOXXO get paid for the 2 ads and the user gets to stream... both are winners - what do you think the problem is?
Agree with you. I don't think so it's any problem. Because after 2 songs any single add doesn't matter or big deal. As per my thought people will like this.

That my point exactly. Am trying to say there's no major difference between paid users and free users.  if the ads is only what's differentiating them, then being paid users might be difficult since like what you guys just said seeing  2 ads is what we can live with.
2 advertising will need to look through a certain period of time. and it can be very annoying if it happens often.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:16:29 PM

During Sale # 1
During Sale # 2
During Sale # 3
After Sales

Thanks fauler, this is a good little summary of the token stages - thanks for pointing this out and reminding me that I need to buy some whilst it's still $0.01!!!!

Then price of the ICO seems to be reasonable compared to some other ICOs where they set extremely high price and no real product or even sometimes they dont even have whitepaper and roadmaps. Music industry is every green industry and Voxxo will be there for ever if their first product is successful and done in a smart way as proposed.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:38:18 PM

During Sale # 1
During Sale # 2
During Sale # 3
After Sales

Yes. Its really cheap to invest. But how much token people will get like 1 ETH=?.

Yeah it makes sense to purchase now especially as the minimum is only 0.068 which will give you 2000 VOXXO at a 50% bonus!

Anilg

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:39:25 PM

If anyone interested in token sale then then below are the details.

Technical Specifications
Ethereum ERC20 Smart Contact
Name: VOXXO / Symbol: VOXXO / Decimals: 4
Total Supply = 100M VOXXO
Contract Addres: 0x3e02b51439cb90698d54aee36bb29ff8bb76b74d
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:50:48 PM

2 advertising will need to look through a certain period of time. and it can be very annoying if it happens often.

I think they will need to take a similar approach to Spotify and allow a minimum amount of plays on the free user account and also maybe lock certain popular artists/playlists for free users.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:54:27 PM

So the Whitepaper states that you can, besides VOXXO tokens, also use other cryptocurrencies to pay, for example, for listening to music. Did they already announce which other currencies will be accepted?
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:12:54 PM

So the Whitepaper states that you can, besides VOXXO tokens, also use other cryptocurrencies to pay, for example, for listening to music. Did they already announce which other currencies will be accepted?
I did not find this information unfortunately. I think a good option would be to use DASH. He is now very popular and really used by people to pay for services, it's cool!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:19:29 PM

I did not find this information unfortunately. I think a good option would be to use DASH. He is now very popular and really used by people to pay for services, it's cool!

The information is on page 6.

I think it should be cryptocurrencies with fast transaction time and low fees. It makes no sense to pay with BTC right now for your music time when the fees are that high. Something like IOTA or Dash could be a good alternative.
Anilg

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:33:13 PM

5.2. Investment Goals
Our investment vision is to continue the vision of all the investors who own us in a way that will benefit the community.
500,000$ / ~ 1M$ to similar software and cloud platforms with similar projects
Organizing concerts financed with cryptocurrency ~ 1M$
In the first quarter, organizing tours and concerts of world famous stars and artists based on the cryptocurrency concept ~ 1M$
VOXXO licensing and distribution platform ~ 1M$
Organizing concerts and tours based on cryptocurrency concept ~ 5M$
VOXXO licensing and distribution platform ~ 5M$
Album Recordings and Music Video Productions using cryptocurrency ~ 5M$
girib1684

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:52:16 PM

Only 73 days are remains. But I don't understand why rating has gone down? Previously it was 3.9 now showing 3.6.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:39:09 PM

Only 73 days are remains. But I don't understand why rating has gone down? Previously it was 3.9 now showing 3.6.

i don't know, but i am a little worried. The ICO-Counter has not been updated for days, on Twitter for 3 days no new tweet and in the telegram channel is nothing going on. Somehow it has become very quiet
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:46:29 PM

i don't know, but i am a little worried. The ICO-Counter has not been updated for days, on Twitter for 3 days no new tweet and in the telegram channel is nothing going on. Somehow it has become very quiet

Well I hope this means the team is busy on other important development stuff. They should hire a marketing manager to deal with social media, an ICO not active on social media could be the end of your ICO

Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:21:13 PM

Well I hope this means the team is busy on other important development stuff. They should hire a marketing manager to deal with social media, an ICO not active on social media could be the end of your ICO

Sadly you are right. It is all about advertising. But I dont give much in Ico Ratings, the really good ones are the hyper ones, wich, you can tell me what you want, are bought (;
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:16:48 PM

During Sale # 1
During Sale # 2
During Sale # 3
After Sales

Holy crap i didn't realize the price scale was so high, ya so definitly worthwhile getting into the early sales as steep curve will mean higher rates most likely when it hits exchanges which is great news for everyone.
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:25:12 PM

It's actually one Ad each two songs, so yes it may be truly annoying after a while. And then is when people pay the premium version and start being customers instead of users: WIN Wink

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:29:00 PM

It's actually one Ad each two songs, so yes it may be truly annoying after a while. And then is when people pay the premium version and start being customers instead of users: WIN Wink

Yep theirs 2 ways to do the ADS a small revenue stream or larger revenue stream, the larger version that plays more often also has the benefit of driving people towards paying for an ad-free version. As long as the quality is great on the ad-free version and the ad-riddled version shows how good of a platform it is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: