Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:53:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] VOXXO w/ Pitbull @Miami July 23 / Entertainment-Music Ecosystem  (Read 3491 times)
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:48:03 PM

For free users see Ads after 2 songs. Free Users can go forward and backward freely. There is no streaming limit. Its really amazing. It would be coming on apple & Android app soon.

I read this before and I was wondering about the major difference between paid users and free users. I mean if it's just ads, I personally don't is good enough. There are many apps out there with ads and also apps with which you can block ads in apps especially apk. This is an area the team needs to look into

I think it's a good concept, you don't HAVE to pay to use the streaming song service if they watch 2 ads... VOXXO get paid for the 2 ads and the user gets to stream... both are winners - what do you think the problem is?
Agree with you. I don't think so it's any problem. Because after 2 songs any single add doesn't matter or big deal. As per my thought people will like this.

That my point exactly. Am trying to say there's no major difference between paid users and free users.  if the ads is only what's differentiating them, then being paid users might be difficult since like what you guys just said seeing  2 ads is what we can live with.
2 advertising will need to look through a certain period of time. and it can be very annoying if it happens often.
It's actually one Ad each two songs, so yes it may be truly annoying after a while. And then is when people pay the premium version and start being customers instead of users: WIN Wink

Yep theirs 2 ways to do the ADS a small revenue stream or larger revenue stream, the larger version that plays more often also has the benefit of driving people towards paying for an ad-free version. As long as the quality is great on the ad-free version and the ad-riddled version shows how good of a platform it is.
That is. If you can give people a better experience than Spotify (I HATE their free version where you can't even choose what to listen freely) or youtube surfing (another PIA) while having a similar music offer, this is a printing money machine.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:57:41 PM

Only 73 days are remains. But I don't understand why rating has gone down? Previously it was 3.9 now showing 3.6.

i don't know, but i am a little worried. The ICO-Counter has not been updated for days, on Twitter for 3 days no new tweet and in the telegram channel is nothing going on. Somehow it has become very quiet

They can't work 24/7 on this, because they are humans like us. I am sure that they have a reason for this. Sometimes when you are working you have no time left for small things.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:12:04 PM

Only 73 days are remains. But I don't understand why rating has gone down? Previously it was 3.9 now showing 3.6.

i don't know, but i am a little worried. The ICO-Counter has not been updated for days, on Twitter for 3 days no new tweet and in the telegram channel is nothing going on. Somehow it has become very quiet

They can't work 24/7 on this, because they are humans like us. I am sure that they have a reason for this. Sometimes when you are working you have no time left for small things.

Not to mention seriously it's christmas week, i'm surprised anyone from any of the ICO's are doing any big changes this week give them some breathing room till after the holiday. I bet we'll see more movement.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:39:05 AM

New Investor Dashboard is Online Now!
You can now register to VOXXO Investors
https://voxxo.io/invest/

Do not wait for 🎅. Happy New Year Smiley
Join #ICO and get 50% bonus now!
https://voxxo.io/invest
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:33:44 AM

For free users see Ads after 2 songs. Free Users can go forward and backward freely. There is no streaming limit. Its really amazing. It would be coming on apple & Android app soon.

I read this before and I was wondering about the major difference between paid users and free users. I mean if it's just ads, I personally don't is good enough. There are many apps out there with ads and also apps with which you can block ads in apps especially apk. This is an area the team needs to look into

I think it's a good concept, you don't HAVE to pay to use the streaming song service if they watch 2 ads... VOXXO get paid for the 2 ads and the user gets to stream... both are winners - what do you think the problem is?
Agree with you. I don't think so it's any problem. Because after 2 songs any single add doesn't matter or big deal. As per my thought people will like this.

That my point exactly. Am trying to say there's no major difference between paid users and free users.  if the ads is only what's differentiating them, then being paid users might be difficult since like what you guys just said seeing  2 ads is what we can live with.
2 advertising will need to look through a certain period of time. and it can be very annoying if it happens often.

You think?? Well it all depends on the duration of the ads any way. That was why I asked initially for how long will the ads last. If it's going to last long enough to become annoying fine otherwise, add more benefits for paid users.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:49:05 AM

Voxxo is just starting to pick up momentum. Telegram channel starts growing just now. Give them some time to build the community. Voxxo will have a strong community soon and they will be stronger and stronger as everybody likes music. Voxxo is in sweet spot on that aspect.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:29:36 AM

Voxxo is just starting to pick up momentum. Telegram channel starts growing just now. Give them some time to build the community. Voxxo will have a strong community soon and they will be stronger and stronger as everybody likes music. Voxxo is in sweet spot on that aspect.

Of course I know that it takes time to build a community. But I see in other projects that much more is communicated via different channels. But probably the voxxo team is still small and busy as you write.
By the way, there is a new tweet from the team, they advertise the 50% bonus at the ICO. And I have to say, I've really overlooked so far :-)
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:40:02 AM

I agree, they are still in a very early stage of business. But I think they should seriously consider a community manager who deals with social media and marketing

Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:01:46 AM

So the Whitepaper states that you can, besides VOXXO tokens, also use other cryptocurrencies to pay, for example, for listening to music. Did they already announce which other currencies will be accepted?

Considering that the BTC currently has a high price, they certainly take something in the direction of IOTA, DASH, Litecoin. From now on, I can easily imagine that, like the ICO, they will also accept ETH and BTC.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:58:03 AM

So the Whitepaper states that you can, besides VOXXO tokens, also use other cryptocurrencies to pay, for example, for listening to music. Did they already announce which other currencies will be accepted?

Considering that the BTC currently has a high price, they certainly take something in the direction of IOTA, DASH, Litecoin. From now on, I can easily imagine that, like the ICO, they will also accept ETH and BTC.

Would be a good alternative especially LTC as I think that'll be the next big coin to get a rise ( even tho it already has )

It'll be good to offer a wide range of cryptos, ensuring VOXXO can maximize potential with a wide range of choice of cryptos
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:15:07 AM

What do you guys think about the VOXXO site https://voxxo.io/ ? I think that it is really looking well. It has different pictures and colors who is making the site good.

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:41:47 AM

What do you guys think about the VOXXO site https://voxxo.io/ ? I think that it is really looking well. It has different pictures and colors who is making the site good.
It's looking good, I don't like the fact that the two lower sections are empty but all in all I like the design. It's a good thing that they state there that all the popular music will be available in the platform, it answers some of my concerns. Althoug a list of confirmed artists/labels would be better.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:31:22 AM

I am not sure if it has been answered before. But the first stage of the ICO is now running for 1 1/2 months already. Is there any information about how much money they raised so far?
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:36:11 AM

I am not sure if it has been answered before. But the first stage of the ICO is now running for 1 1/2 months already. Is there any information about how much money they raised so far?
I don't think so that details are updated anywhere. We need to check with dev. No any latest information updated on twitter too.
jamzzz123

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:52:25 AM

I don't think so that details are updated anywhere. We need to check with dev. No any latest information updated on twitter too.

I did suggest to get a live ICO counter so that everyone is aware of how much is raised and not only this but if it hits X amount it helps investors see and helps get more people on board
Anilg

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:04:06 PM

I agree, they are still in a very early stage of business. But I think they should seriously consider a community manager who deals with social media and marketing

I am sure voxxo team will check these suggestions and will take actions soon. I also expect after Xmas holiday They will be promoting voxxo on different different platform with full force.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:19:49 PM

In the last few days BTC has fallen quite a lot. Today's crash is also good for all of these ICOs. Especially when the ICO price is set in ETH. best way is also to include fiat currency even though it involves some KYC procedures. Most of the ICOs who have fiat options or credit card options is successful in reaching their soft and hard cap respectively. Voxxo will also do that I believe.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:36:53 PM

I did suggest to get a live ICO counter so that everyone is aware of how much is raised and not only this but if it hits X amount it helps investors see and helps get more people on board

A live counter would be ideal. This way investors could know how many tokens are left in the current stage. Hopefully, they can integrate such a counter on their website. That shouldn't be that hard.
jamzzz123

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:06:00 PM

A live counter would be ideal. This way investors could know how many tokens are left in the current stage. Hopefully, they can integrate such a counter on their website. That shouldn't be that hard.

Exactly, a nice easy feature which will certainly gain more interest if it meets peoples expectations
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:58:06 PM

The site is well designed and it's functionality is also good (on a pc) but am unfortunately, I didn't get same experience when viewed from my mobile device.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: