Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people says gold is better?  (Read 11634 times)
Al Amin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:01:59 AM

I think that not everyone thinks gold is better than bitcoin. Because those who say such things, probably just know bitcoin but do not understand what bitcoin is. And actually I admit gold on one side is better that gold is a precious metal that existed since ancient times, beautifully tangible gold and can also be a medium of exchange. Gold and bitcoin have their respective advantages and disadvantages.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:11:02 AM

People think that gold is better than bitcoin, because they can see and touch it physically. But the world is changing. And the digital currency is our future.

Gold for many people more interesting than crypto because they can touch their investment. But in digital world, I am believe that mindset will be change because people will need digital currency to transaction and bitcoin will needed

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:40:48 AM

People think that gold is better than bitcoin, because they can see and touch it physically. But the world is changing. And the digital currency is our future.

Gold for many people more interesting than crypto because they can touch their investment. But in digital world, I am believe that mindset will be change because people will need digital currency to transaction and bitcoin will needed
beside we can touching it, gold prices tend to rise every year, so there is no risk for gold investment. gold has become a precious metal from long year ago
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:47:28 AM

because I think people judge that gold has existed since ancient times and until now gold is still there, it indicates that the existence of gold need not be asked again, there is no term hardfork in gold, there is no term error when gold transactions and the price is stable but tends to rise
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:56:11 AM

From a elemental perspective, gold is the most logical choice for a medium of exchange for goods and services. It is abundant enough to create coins, but rare enough that not everyone can make them. It doesn't corrode, providing a sustainable store of value, and humans are physically attracted to its color and feel.

Societies, and now economies, have placed value on gold, thus perpetuating its worth. It is the metal we fall back on when other forms of currency don't work, which means it always has some value as insurance against tough

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
dams87

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:58:04 AM

probably because gold is a global item and the rest of the world uses it differently with bitcoin which only some countries have already legalized it so to its popularity still higher gold.
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:02:20 AM

I think that not everyone thinks gold is better than bitcoin. Because those who say such things, probably just know bitcoin but do not understand what bitcoin is. And actually I admit gold on one side is better that gold is a precious metal that existed since ancient times, beautifully tangible gold and can also be a medium of exchange. Gold and bitcoin have their respective advantages and disadvantages.
If you make that kind of comparation, that bitcoin could be somekind of payment tool and gold can't. simply wrong to put gold into payment tool comparation. Because, what i think about gold is not a payment tool. But, gold itself is such kind of investment for the future. Rare material on earth that have value in society. not as payment tool, but investment. well, bitcoin is good. This coin could use to payment tool and investment too.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:42:15 AM

The main reason why gold is better than bitcoin is because i think they believe in gold and gold have strong foundation and not so volatile, because bitcoin is so volatile and they don't like digital currency. But for me crypto is better than gold because some supermarkets, restaurant, online shopping accepts bitcoin as a payment.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:51:34 AM

I do not know why they say gold is better than bitcoin, while bitcoin transactions are spreading in their midst.
My speculation, maybe they do not know bitcoin or do not know how to use bitcoin, when in fact they admit that bitcoin is better than gold.

When it comes to price, gold price is more stable than bitcoin. Bitcoin price is so volatile. When it comes to investment, gold is not that risky unlike bitcoin.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
tiga huruf

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:53:15 AM

Because they consider that gold is a real treasure and very minimal loss if for investment.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:10:20 AM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

For me Gold is better now since anytime and anywhere you can sell gold and convert it into money that can be use to buy anything. In Bitcoin not everyone is into it. There are people who cannot do transactions because of no internet. For now only those who have access can do transactions in our country it is only 2% of the population is into bitcoin.
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:18:31 AM

Gold is better for the people who do not know how to earn bitcoins. Maybe for those who do not know how to trade it and who do not know how advantage bitcoin is for now. We have different reasons behind this things and this is in my own opinion.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:35:03 AM

Gold is better for the people who do not know how to earn bitcoins. Maybe for those who do not know how to trade it and who do not know how advantage bitcoin is for now. We have different reasons behind this things and this is in my own opinion.
well, it's all about how people use what they have. many people do not really want to think about what they have, so they prefer gold to stay in store, because until whenever, the price of gold is always high. that is also one of the reasons why people believe that gold is better than bitcoin.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Ready2Eat

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:54:17 AM

Gold is better in the way that, it exists whether you have a functioning internet or not. As long as the earth is one piece there is going to be gold here. (at the core at least)
m4nin

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:06:17 AM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
They said gold is better than bitcoin because when they keep gold in many years the amount or the price of that will be double or triple in the future but the price of bitcoin will be just the same in the future.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:54:27 AM

well, it's all about how people use what they have. many people do not really want to think about what they have, so they prefer gold to stay in store, because until whenever, the price of gold is always high. that is also one of the reasons why people believe that gold is better than bitcoin.
They choose gold because not only with the price but also the stability, that is the big deal for most of the people because when it say that it is a stable investment then they will think that they will not lose money and they will just gain some profit instead and that is why most of the people are preferring gold over bitcoin because of that matter.
arcanayou

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:00:55 AM

gold and bitcoin have their own advantages and disadvantages. gold has a price stability, from the first gold price does not change significantly when compared with the price of human needs, therefore gold becomes the currency in a relatively long time, while bitcoin more leads to investment because of its very ups and downs, bitcoin values can change very quickly within a day, I prefer bitcoin as an investment tool
thekafi

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:33:29 AM

maybe they look physical of gold, bitcoin is virtual.its reason
Dbigfoot102

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:41:43 AM

Gold is better in this simple basic idea, gold is physical and not virtual. Should stealing happen, it does not happen with the robbers on the other side of the world. Bitcoin can easily be stolen. And the worst scenario you can ever see adding insult to injury, is that you knew where the robber put your money into. Unlike gold that have to be taken physically or by force. I wouldn't want to compare the two because they could work in the same way. Gold can back up bitcoin value on the real world. While the opposite is a bit of a compromise. I do consider bit[Suspicious link removed]d and helpful yet the volatility is really creating a danger for losing invesments. I see them both functioning with one another and not to be compated really.
BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:45:35 AM

because gold is grasped, seen. some people can't trust the bitcoin,
most of them do not know how to use internet. people say, gold is visible and can be sold. but the bitcoin is virtual only so we are not confident in bitcoin. just my opinion
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: