Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people says gold is better?  (Read 11638 times)
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:34:31 AM

I think everybody is right on their opinions on the matter. But in terms of the physical aspect and
value, I think gold is really better. Investing in crypto is great no doubt about that, but gold has
no dips compared to what we have in crypto. Stability in gold is unequivocal, if you take a moment
and look at the conditions and value gold has in the market for the last 100 years, it clearly showcases
growth with stability. But crypto's growth is somewhat extravagant and repulsive, Bitcoins did
reach and over run gold's price. It think potentially speaking both have it and are better in their
own way.
Demughni

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

I used to love gold, but after getting to know bitcoin. I prefer investing bitcoin
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:17:24 PM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

for long therm i like gold, today for short investing i prefer like bitcoin. maybe people dont know about bitcoin
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

Bitcoin was only emerging in recent years. It was almost a year before the concept of high value in digital currency was approved by the people in the transaction. Gold has a longer cognitive process than BTC, and BTC is not widely available at the moment, perhaps with time to prove it all.

I think some people says gold is better. Because when you hold gold for so long year's the price is also increasing in a very expensive. But its hard to invest gold because many people are not interested to buy gold for investment. Unlike cryptocurrencies is better to invest. Because a lot of people use cryptocurrencies. Some of them are the billionaire investors who invest their money in cryptocurrencies because they all know that there will be a good future of their capitals to gain more profits in cryptocurrencies.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

Elderly in my country usually said gold is good because the price is almost always in up direction and is good for storing value, especially against currency inflation. They claimed that gold is even better than keeping your money in the bank and getting interest from it.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

I think the gold is better about its value but for me bitcoin is really better. Because like you've said there are some restaurants, supermarket and etc are accepting bitcoin now so it is advantage to us because less hassle to pay. also the bitcoin value keeps on increasing therefore bitcoin are better than gold. Those people who says that gold is better I think they have different  reasons why they say that. Also the get different benefits and profits from it.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

Because they are absulutely sure that gold rate or price will be increasing as days, or years past .Gold is the most  valuable thing in earth .you only have to hold it for a long period of time and then its price will be million soon .
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:48:12 PM

I think people who says it don't know about bitcoin. They can say it because gold is a promising long-term investment due to it is available in limited quantities, and that's why the gold price is increase from time to time. For people who know bitcoin will definitely say bitcoin is better than gold because bitcoin is the same as gold but its difference, bitcoin is digital or invisible, have higher price than gold but have a high risk too. I personally think bitcoin and gold are good for investment and I invested in both.
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

I think the gold is better about its value but for me bitcoin is really better. Because like you've said there are some restaurants, supermarket and etc are accepting bitcoin now so it is advantage to us because less hassle to pay. also the bitcoin value keeps on increasing therefore bitcoin are better than gold. Those people who says that gold is better I think they have different  reasons why they say that. Also the get different benefits and profits from it.
Well, most people are still a little bit of the science knowledge about Bitcoin so that on their mind is still considered Gold better than Bitcoin, however I'm sure the next time when they've known Bitcoin with the good science then they will say that Bitcoin is better than Gold.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

Even though bitcoin has defeated gold in terms of prices but still I do believe that gold is way better than bitcoin because firstly, gold is way more popular than bitcoin and has way more users than bitcoin. Then gold is accepted everywhere around the world whereas acceptance of bitcoin is very limited. Then gold is a stable form of currency so it’s value does not fluctuate often whereas bitcoin is not a stable form of currency because of which its value fluctuate a lot.
kyoshiro0911

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

One of the reasons why people say that gold is better because the value of it has not yet fallen compared to bitcoin. There was lots of negative news about bitcoin because of its recent plunge value last week and for me, crypto currency seems to suffer more disappointing days on the markets which will make other people to panic selling. However, according to Ran Neuner, CEO of On Chain Capital once said "cryptocurrency game hasn't even started yet".
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

Gold Price Variable People have been using gold since ancient times. They can sell at a higher price if needed and can benefit from doing all their tasks. So people are more interested in buying gold.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

the main reason why gold is better is the price of gold is very stable than bitcoin, its make people want to invest their money in gold than bitcoin, second bitcoin dont have a physic form, and gold have a physic form, its mean that people will choose gold than bitcoin because they can save it physiclly, how about bitcoin you need save the private key and the password also an address, its very complicated to ordinary person

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

Well, most people will prefer gold because it is something that they know that actually exists physically and has a high value even before money was invented. Unlike Bitcoin that is very volatile and only existent online, gold has proven itself to be very precious and of high value until now...
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:39:40 PM

yes that's the excess gold, indeed many are looking at gold is good. because the gold price is relatively stable and the longer the gold will be increasing and expensive.

dinar99

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

I think because gold is physical that reason many people says gold is better
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:50:47 PM

Because people think gold has more secure than bitcoin as govt. mood against crypto we can't predict. People believe in those asset which they can see and should have stable price because people are very offended when they are going to invest their money. It is real fact because if you see historic data of gold price than it seems stable and secure.

kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

of course gold is beautiful and real, unlike the invisible bitcoin, gold is also safe to ditd place investsi even if the price is stagnant
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

Because people think gold has more secure than bitcoin as govt. mood against crypto we can't predict. People believe in those asset which they can see and should have stable price because people are very offended when they are going to invest their money. It is real fact because if you see historic data of gold price than it seems stable and secure.

Actually I also think the same, physical existence has more acceptance than intangible one. More over Gold doesn't fluctuates also so high like crypto currency. And Gold bonds give a guaranteed return along with the return on value increase.
One thing about Gold I personally like is its acceptance in various fields, you can receive loans upon your Gold holdings, you can sell it easily and you can also make something more valuable out of it like jewelry etc., and make more money.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:18:00 PM

The reason is because many people are still not aware on how profitable is the bitcoin. Gold is very popular because of its value but for me, bitcoin is more profitable than gold because the price of the gold is stable.

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: