Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people says gold is better?  (Read 11643 times)
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:27:23 PM

I think for me better is bitcoin rather than gold because if you have gold now you'll be goin to jail because all gold is own by the government rather than bitcoin no one can own bitcoin system so you'll easily transact it rather than gold.

What a load of nonsense all gold is obviously not owned by the government.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:33:52 PM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
I think because gold has a high quality of money compare to bitcoin, using bitcoin you can easily earn money just by answering questions but in gold little amount of it, you can have a high amount of money. and also bitcoin is not really popular in the world, maybe bitcoin is popular but not as popular of gold.
Same as you my once and only choice will be the bitcoin as I can get high amount of profit using safe bitcoin investment and at the same time I can get smart salary every month with using my knowledge and skills in bitcoin  campaigns, so bitcoin has more benefits than gold, holding of bitcoin is not big deal as bitcoin has a lot of wallet but the gold is hard to keep safe for long time, I prefer use bitcoin only gold is just an old age investment and it is modern age for sure.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:54:54 PM

There are many obvious reasons that why people say that gold is better than Bitcoin. First, gold is being used as long term investments since a long time ago and Bitcoin is relatively a newer concept. Second, gold has high purchasing power and lower daily volatility. Whereas Bitcoin has volatility of almost seven times of that of gold. Third, cryptocurrencies are vulnerable to hacking through wallets or users’ computer or smartphone but gold has no such risks.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:30:25 AM
Merited by holden4591 (5)

Perhaps the most obvious difference between Gold and Bitcoin is this: Gold is a tangible physical Precious Metal, whereas Bitcoin is digital. While Gold prices have responded to supply and demand, fluctuations are less extreme than many other investment commodities, including Bitcoin. It is also important to note that Gold has demonstrated reliability. Civilizations have traded Gold since roughly 600 B.C. and it continues to be used by dealers and investors with great enthusiasm today. Gold is also sure to never lose its intrinsic value as a Precious Metal with numerous practical applications.
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:34:54 AM

I think people who believe that gold is better are the ones that believe that real value comes from the things you can only touch but hey that's not the value of a usable product
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:39:21 AM

Why is bitcoin always visualized as a gold coin?

Because gold depicts wealth throughout the world.

Many people always compare between gold and bitcoin maybe because bitcoin is like digital gold. Many people believe that gold is traditional investment and bitcoin is future investment. I think bitcoin is much better than gold because as investment, bitcoin can give gain more than gold year on years
salamloloh

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

why everybody says if gold is better maybe because gold is well known by everyone all over the world and gold is also a very safe investment or maybe people say it because they do not know about bitcoin
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:25:55 AM

gold will remain stable the price will follow the economic development of the country, both for the wearer.
Bitcoin is a digital gold that how to get it in the mines equals gold at unstable prices and is great for traders, all have different markets
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:09:48 AM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
I think because gold has a high quality of money compare to bitcoin, using bitcoin you can easily earn money just by answering questions but in gold little amount of it, you can have a high amount of money. and also bitcoin is not really popular in the world, maybe bitcoin is popular but not as popular of gold.
Yes gold has selling power but not so high and not high than Bitcoin. Do not you see? Before opening the thread the statement says that Bitcoins were sold out on a large scale. Gold is stable but its outcome is not perfect and not huge you can get only few dollars profit from gold businesses but Bitcoin gives you huge profit regardless of its instability.
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

Why is bitcoin always visualized as a gold coin?

Because gold depicts wealth throughout the world.

Many people always compare between gold and bitcoin maybe because bitcoin is like digital gold. Many people believe that gold is traditional investment and bitcoin is future investment. I think bitcoin is much better than gold because as investment, bitcoin can give gain more than gold year on years
well, if you only care about how to make money from bitcoin and gold, I will say that ethereum is better than both bitcoin and gold because it will provide us a much more amount of money if we decide to put our money in it. Wink
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:46:08 AM

The price level of each currency of each country is dependent on the amount of gold they have on each country. So it is safe to assume that gold is better than bitcoin. Gold is the base of that countries wealth and also the currency since the discovery of it.
Our society until now still trust gold than Bitcoin, because for them the gold is the only asset that is very profitable and is also easy to sell it, all countries receive the gold, unlike the Bitcoin, many of countries still banning Bitcoin.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

Same as you my once and only choice will be the bitcoin as I can get high amount of profit using safe bitcoin investment and at the same time I can get smart salary every month with using my knowledge and skills in bitcoin  campaigns, so bitcoin has more benefits than gold, holding of bitcoin is not big deal as bitcoin has a lot of wallet but the gold is hard to keep safe for long time, I prefer use bitcoin only gold is just an old age investment and it is modern age for sure.
Although holding Bitcoin not difficult and does not make you feel high risk about criminal rob money like Gold. But you have to remember the value of Bitcoin is the biggest problem make it not safe for holding long term. Hold it for long term = accept any value of Bitcoin in the future.
kakehgilleh

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:08:36 AM

Because gold is a real treasure and the price goes up every year. In addition gold can also be used for jewelry. People like to be seen rich.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:48:51 AM

For now gold is better because it is very precious. As long as you have the money you can buy it. You can also see the actual gold. In bitcoin it is only virtual and people cannot easily invest and buy it becs. The transaction is online.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:40:20 AM

For now gold is better because it is very precious. As long as you have the money you can buy it. You can also see the actual gold. In bitcoin it is only virtual and people cannot easily invest and buy it becs. The transaction is online.
Gold
Until whenever gold will be precious, this is because all countries in this world recognize gold as the main commodity, the need for gold always increases, the rich must keep gold and this is what makes gold can not be compared with anything including bitcoin.
iconicavs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:53:10 AM

Personally, I think they promote gold because of its popularity and many people are more interested rather than bitcoin. Why would they be interested in bitcoin when they don't even know it anyway? The popularity of bitcoin is far from where gold is right now. Maybe the reason why they acknowledge gold more is because of its traditional value which is undeniably HIGH.

Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:54:48 AM

Gold is the standard of all prices, the first time the set price of course refers to gold so gold is the first choice of investment, besides gold is the most famous and popular commodity because it can be accepted by all human being on this earth.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:39:14 AM

Very simple explanation why people still  says gold is better than bitcoin because it is dual purposes gold is lifetime if you use for decoration of your body like earrings, necklace and also if they are a rich person his is also available to build a beautiful house using  gold as well, unlike bitcoin it is tangible this is color gold in image but in the real object it's not.
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:50:34 AM

The value of gold is simply not high enough to satisfy the enormous size of todays economy and still support any growth.A perfect example is the great depression,which was due to a shortage in gold after the first world war.This in turn stopped lending and stunted the growth of the economy.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:13:45 AM

Because the gold is governed by the government, his value is universally acknowledged by all countries. Bitcoin is still banned in many countries now, and bitcoin is a virtual currency with relatively large fluctuations.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: