Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:13:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 20k Bitcoin upcoming!? What are your plans for the Alts?  (Read 2756 times)
mintomia199

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:04:07 AM

it is true that bitcoin price will cross 10K very soon. i am planing to change my alt coin to bitcoin as bitcoin price pumping.it is a high time to collect bitcoin and sell it later to gain some profit.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:12:36 AM

10k BTC dump 8k, i will altcoin, kingcash.io

It could go to 5K I've seen that before....odds are the same IMHO, that it could go to 20k as well

but damn, I'd be a crying ..if I sold 1/2 of my hoard last year on this date for $705 per BTC! I'd be despondent indeed!

Went the heck with it and put up a thread on why quitting my job and my reasons .(no real risk on my part either as you

see my ramblings in the thread below)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2478034.msg25367684#msg25367684

but damn, $705 BTC on this date in 2016 to $9,901 BTC as I type this ..exactly 1 year later.......what next year may bring is gonna be beyond interesting! indeed!

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Briian007

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:32:10 AM

10k BTC dump 8k, i will altcoin, kingcash.io
Bitcoin have great support level at 8k5, i think it price hard to break that support level.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:33:03 AM

No really sure if we will see the pumps as we saw in June of thsi year, but as far as I can tell alts are showing back signs of life. I am already deep into alts but if I were not this would be a good time to start buying them.

Ebenezar64 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:53:56 PM

I have sold 50% of my BTC investment now to FIAT since I am expecting a correction. It might be the wrong call but based on my risk/reward ratio I think this is the right decision. I wouldn't mind a correcitno since I would just buy in at a lower price for more BTC.

I see we also broke 10k now at CMP. I wonder if it is the start of the rally or a false breakout?!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:56:09 PM

Now BTC is $10K and my plan for the alts is to keep them until the 2018,and if the alts go dip so bad i will buy more of them.

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:57:55 PM

I have sold 50% of my BTC investment now to FIAT since I am expecting a correction. It might be the wrong call but based on my risk/reward ratio I think this is the right decision. I wouldn't mind a correcitno since I would just buy in at a lower price for more BTC.

I see we also broke 10k now at CMP. I wonder if it is the start of the rally or a false breakout?!

I think this is just the start of bitcoin rally I hope bitcoin will reach $100K in 2020.So it is a bad decision that you sold your bitcoins.But don't worry you have ethereum to invest soon ethereum price also will hit moon So try to buy more ethereums as you can because ethereum price also keeps increasing.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:58:29 PM

There will be a correction to BTC's price and the worst it can go is @$8,500 because the support level there is solid and its hard to break all my alts will sleep for now and i will wait for the pumps in 2018.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:01:07 PM

In my opinion its okay if you did that in case you got your money back that you have invested in because of this you should be "safe" since you can't really lose your money. It could drop but it could pump it even further since 10k mark is huge so other people might want to get in but yeah others might try to grab their earned money will be interesting to see where it will go.
elektrohell06

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:09:56 PM

if it happens to me too then I will get excited in this job because every day bitcoin is always increasing and it will refer to an investor.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:18:25 PM

things are starting to become real scary for altcoins if you are looking at their bitcoin prices. they keep dropping and each day i open the exchanges i see all red all around. the worst part is the if bitcoin drops, most of them will start free falling with it which is even stranger!

my current plan is to stay away from all of them till the dust settles or until i can see some serious upward momentum shaping up in them, something like what we saw a couple of days ago with pumps of top altcoins in the market. if i can see that i will jump in, otherwise i am all in bitcoin and if needs be i go back to fiat.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:22:07 PM

Anyone feeling the way I am: Bitcoin is about to jump up to 10k!

We have broken 8k and the next stop seems to be 10k. This would mean a 25% increase in the price. If Alts follow the pattern from before (Bitcoin Gold and Segwit 2x forks) we can expect a drop of 30-40% in the Alts. I will probably sell my Alts and wait for the coming drop. Or does anyone think that Alts will rise along with Bitcoin? What are your plans for the Alts in the coming week/month?
I have this strong feeling that Altcoins will be the main THANG next year. BTC is too high for new adapters to come in, that's why there goes ETC and LTC handy. Honestly, my biggest regret was I sold my Litecoins at $16 earlier this year. Man, that was neat as meat - it's $90 today!

I'll get ETC today. Probably 3 ETCs... who's with me?
skripsup

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:57:08 PM

Friends, what are your thoughts on the launch event of the futures on bitcoin in December? after starting expect rising or falling? Undecided

I have a friend who is an experienced trader and I have asked him such questions a week ago. He told me that the launch of futures will lead to BTC price rising. You can take it into consideration,
but as everyone knows, no one can predict the price and everything can happen on this market..

About my plans for the alts. I am still going to continue holding BTC and 10-15 other altcoins and pray that their price is going to increase significantly.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:04:24 PM

Although facts had shown that alts would be expected to drop as soon bitcoin's price become bullish in days, it's important to always keep an eye for it's price correction and see how many alts would jump on that point. Logically funds would be locked into bitcoins when there is an upward trends, which more conversion of alts in bitcoin happens and just everything is shitty at the point, buying back at the right time would seriously bring you much more Satoshi values, alts is always depend on bitcoins at least for now, holding is not a viable strategy anymore as it just go down and come back the same price before bitcoins growth and you could only earn some additional fiat values which is not attractive at all considering we are not existing crypto that soon.

Ebenezar64 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:33:11 PM

Now that BitCoin is tethering around 10k it might be good to start planning around what can happen.
- Is a correction due?!
- What will happen to the ALTs if BitCoin drops?
My sentiment has always been that a correction is due and I have been planning accordingly. If you want to learn more about my way of thinking you can check out my article on steemit:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@mobbe85/how-to-plan-for-a-bitcoin-correction

It might also be time to look at your current wallet distribution. How are you headging yourself against the risk of BitCoin drop?! It might be time to draw out some FIAT. I have reduced my BTC investment by 50% to FIAT in order to be able to buy in at lower levels. I still keep some BTC if we continue to go up. More in depth analysis of my wallet distribution can be found in another article on steemit:
https://steemit.com/wallet/@mobbe85/wallet-distribution-with-bitcoin-ath-at-10-000usd

Feel free to have a check and give comments here or in the articles. I want to get a feel for the amrket sentiment and community consensus since this is what will drive the future BTC price imo.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:34:16 PM

Anyone feeling the way I am: Bitcoin is about to jump up to 10k!

We have broken 8k and the next stop seems to be 10k. This would mean a 25% increase in the price. If Alts follow the pattern from before (Bitcoin Gold and Segwit 2x forks) we can expect a drop of 30-40% in the Alts. I will probably sell my Alts and wait for the coming drop. Or does anyone think that Alts will rise along with Bitcoin? What are your plans for the Alts in the coming week/month?
I have this strong feeling that Altcoins will be the main THANG next year. BTC is too high for new adapters to come in, that's why there goes ETC and LTC handy. Honestly, my biggest regret was I sold my Litecoins at $16 earlier this year. Man, that was neat as meat - it's $90 today!

I'll get ETC today. Probably 3 ETCs... who's with me?

I got rid of some dead altcoins and get bitcoin instead. For ETC, I'm positive, it can reach $50 next year and you can make more profit compared to the profit you can possibly make with bitcoin in 2018.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:37:49 PM

It's probably the best moment for invest in different alts which are still not pumped. I can't believe that BTC will climb up to 12-15k without correction.

MT123

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:38:57 PM

It's probably the best moment for invest in different alts which are still not pumped. I can't believe that BTC will climb up to 12-15k without correction.

I agree with this completely.  But if the community have sentiment to hold then it'll probably surpass 15k.
AchekFloss

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:41:43 PM

Go to 1 million $ without correction Wink
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:48:11 PM

It almost became a sensation that bitkoyn so easily crossed the mark of 10 000 dollars and continues to grow. Now his rate is 10,107 dollars. It's incredible. However, already at this forum, they began to think about who would be able to buy a full bitcoin, if by the end of next year, according to forecasts. its cost will be 40 000 dollars. Will it become accessible only to rich people?
    As for the altcoyins, they, surprisingly, also began to grow with bitkoynom. Previously it was the other way around, if bitkoyn grew in price, the altos fell down. I consider their joint growth a very good trend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: