Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 25082 times)
ChainiumIO

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 12:13:56 PM

Cointelegraph have an article about us today exploring how funding systems are outdated, and how Chainium is here to reinvent the equity market.

Read on to find out more.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/do-it-yourself-ipos-on-a-blockchain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChainiumIO

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:39:22 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT! Due to popular demand our Token Pre-sale will be closing soon. Don't miss out! - contribute now to benefit from the 30% pre-sale bonus

CONTRIBUTE NOW >>> www.chainium.io

- We’re getting closer and closer to our pre-sale cap and, when we hit it, we’re closing our pre-sale
- At the current rate of contributions, we predict we'll close the pre-sale within a day
- If you haven't contributed yet, now's the time to act
- If you've contributed already, now's the time the buy more tokens

Don't say we didn't warn you...
all2much

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:03:47 AM

I bought some few days ago. Do I at least get some sort of receipt just showing I sent the ETH? Nothing so far.
helen.tanner

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:45:15 AM

Check out our latest press coverage in CCN on Chainium disrupting equity and the potential impact on VCs & banks - https://www.ccn.com/disrupting-equity-vcs-banks-lose-business-blockchain/
all2much

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:24:12 PM

I bought some few days ago. Do I at least get some sort of receipt just showing I sent the ETH? Nothing so far.

Can someone answer my question please
bennettclaud

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:43:20 PM

I will continue to follow the project  and will participate in the registration. What exchanges are you planning to go? What are your plans for the next years?
gweigster

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:45:02 PM

Hey guys, did you extend your pre-sale? Website says there's 1,5 days left, but according to the whitepaper the sale should close today.

You stated before that you don't want to tell how the sale is going, to avoid speculation. I understand this decision and appreciate it. But is there a chance you let us in on the results of the pre-sale?

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
all2much

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:22:58 PM

Hey guys, did you extend your pre-sale? Website says there's 1,5 days left, but according to the whitepaper the sale should close today.

You stated before that you don't want to tell how the sale is going, to avoid speculation. I understand this decision and appreciate it. But is there a chance you let us in on the results of the pre-sale?

That is very suspicious. Something is rotten with this ICO. Hold off on your contributions guys until we get some answers.
gweigster

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:01:34 PM

That is very suspicious. Something is rotten with this ICO. Hold off on your contributions guys until we get some answers.

I don't think so, I translated the whitepaper and it is all very thought through, the team is very present and you know the identities of everyone and they have been officially founded in Liechtenstein, you can reasearch it all. It's probably just a mistake with the counter, but I wanted to make sure

for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
all2much

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:18:52 AM

I don't think so, I translated the whitepaper and it is all very thought through, the team is very present and you know the identities of everyone and they have been officially founded in Liechtenstein, you can reasearch it all. It's probably just a mistake with the counter, but I wanted to make sure

Getting nervous yet?
gweigster

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:25:17 PM

Getting nervous yet?

Nope, they stated and explained everything in the telegram group, which I've joined later. There is an active community and lots of people interested in investing.
No spamming or other stuff going on.

So tell me, what's your reason for bashing this project?

all2much

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:24:28 PM

Getting nervous yet?

Nope, they stated and explained everything in the telegram group, which I've joined later. There is an active community and lots of people interested in investing.

Since you asked, I'm annoyed because I invested some ETH and received not as much as an email, so I posted here and asked for a receipt of some sort. I asked again the next day, nothing. Then you said the counter went backwards extending the pre-sale and that went without a response too, and now the clock is at zero and I come back here to see some sort of statement or update but there is still nothing. Seeing no updates at all here makes me nervous so I asked for your opinion. Thanks for answering.
gweigster

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:46:34 AM

Getting nervous yet?

Since you asked, I'm annoyed because I invested some ETH and received not as much as an email, so I posted here and asked for a receipt of some sort. I asked again the next day, nothing. Then you said the counter went backwards extending the pre-sale and that went without a response too, and now the clock is at zero and I come back here to see some sort of statement or update but there is still nothing. Seeing no updates at all here makes me nervous so I asked for your opinion. Thanks for answering.

You should really join the telegram group, they are really active and supportive here. I am sure they can help you

They really should stop by here more often I guess

Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:18:12 PM

How much investment has pre-sale. I believe that good investment will be gained in the presence of Hardcap.

all2much

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

Updates please. I invested some ETH and have no coins, receipt or email from Chainium. No team member has replied to my previous posts her.

I recommend to everyone reading this to hold off on any investment. 
helen.tanner

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:19:39 PM

Very sorry for the slow response everyone - we have been busy on Telegram and the emails coming into our inbox from our Chainers at hello@chainium.io

Happy to answer any questions here, on Telegram or via our inbox anytime

Thank you for your patience,

Helen @ Team Chainium
helen.tanner

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:42:35 PM

Chainium Update

Our prototype investor app is available to download now for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.chainium.app) and iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chainium-investor/id1317176824?ls=1&mt=8)

Check out the latest blogs from the team on Medium (covering crypto kitties, token sale marketing, private businesses, KYC and much more) - https://medium.com/@chainium

Check out the latest videos on our Youtube channel (covering an introduction to Chainium, video interviews with the team and some plays on removing the middlemen) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeOea6Kxx-2DoPjc97E8a-w

We're looking for Chainers to give us feedback on our prototypes and beta products over the coming weeks/months - if you'd like to get involved, please contact us at hello@chainium.io and we'll explain more

Our next event is at London Blockchain Week on 22nd January - come and say hello if you're in town.  More dates and venues coming soon...

For contribution and token queries, please email us at hello@chainium.io and we can confirm your details for you

Sorry for our slack response over the last couple of weeks - we're back on it now!

Thank you for your support and for joining us to reinvent the global equity market.
helen.tanner

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:06:26 AM

1895 so far | 210 active today | $4.88bn raised     

To see more ICO data analysis, visit Icorium, built by our CTO Ermin Dzinic in his front room

http://icorium.io/
helen.tanner

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:32:57 PM

A boutique, a growth plan and the challenges of capital raising. 

Check out our latest blog from our COO Florian Batliner - https://medium.com/@chainium/a-boutique-a-growth-plan-and-the-challenges-of-capital-raising-b3cc2e84a0f4
helen.tanner

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

Do you have a question about our vision, our platform, our team, our roadmap or our tech? 

Ask the team on here or on Telegram right now

https://telegram.me/chainium
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: