Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 25082 times)
all2much

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:16:24 PM

Very sorry for the slow response everyone - we have been busy on Telegram and the emails coming into our inbox from our Chainers at hello@chainium.io

Happy to answer any questions here, on Telegram or via our inbox anytime

Thank you for your patience,

Helen @ Team Chainium

Thanks for the reply. I emailed hello @ chainium.io and they did indeed confirm my donation.

I hope the communication here is better with you around Helen. Thanks for the links and confirming that I did make the right choice by investing in Chanium.

"Chainer"? really? I have to question your marketing team on that idea though  Grin
helen.tanner

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:29:11 PM

Haha 'Chainers' was my idea!  I've taken some flack from the team here at Chainium on it too - people either love it or hate it, it seems!  Hopefully it makes people laugh at least.

Thank you for your patience with us. 
icoholder

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:21:10 AM

Chainium Token Sale with a rating of 4.19 on our ICO list
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/chainium-token-sale-16786

Our rating is one of the most objective and rigorous, it is independent and created to assess the investment attractiveness. Rating checks your idea and project for vitality it is based on more than 70 different parameters. It’s not permanent - we are monitoring the ICOs on daily basis.

Sincerely, ICOholder

ICOholder.com - Smart Tracker & Global Analytics Platform
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

Chainium Token Sale with a rating of 4.19 on our ICO list
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/chainium-token-sale-16786

Our rating is one of the most objective and rigorous, it is independent and created to assess the investment attractiveness. Rating checks your idea and project for vitality it is based on more than 70 different parameters. It’s not permanent - we are monitoring the ICOs on daily basis.

Sincerely, ICOholder

This is rather an impressive rating for this project, which I would score a 9.5 on a scale of 1 to 10. The low supply is a winner for any prospective investor, and the fact that they intend to burn all unsold tokens is a must buy for me.
khroma

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:12:45 PM

I can see pre-sale is ended which I missed but ICO is scheduled for March 2018 but the exact date and time is yet to be announced on the site. I look forward to it.
khroma

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

Chainium Update

Our prototype investor app is available to download now for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.chainium.app) and iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chainium-investor/id1317176824?ls=1&mt=8)

Check out the latest blogs from the team on Medium (covering crypto kitties, token sale marketing, private businesses, KYC and much more) - https://medium.com/@chainium

Check out the latest videos on our Youtube channel (covering an introduction to Chainium, video interviews with the team and some plays on removing the middlemen) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeOea6Kxx-2DoPjc97E8a-w

We're looking for Chainers to give us feedback on our prototypes and beta products over the coming weeks/months - if you'd like to get involved, please contact us at hello@chainium.io and we'll explain more

Our next event is at London Blockchain Week on 22nd January - come and say hello if you're in town.  More dates and venues coming soon...

For contribution and token queries, please email us at hello@chainium.io and we can confirm your details for you

Sorry for our slack response over the last couple of weeks - we're back on it now!

Thank you for your support and for joining us to reinvent the global equity market.

As much as I find this project amazing that they are reinventing the global equity market completely disrupting the way businesses raise capital and the way investors buy and sell shares, I still think the marketing is very weak. More efforts should be intensified to gain global recognition
helen.tanner

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:25:37 PM

Thank you for your support khroma

We're ramping up the marketing, PR & social activity over the coming weeks before the March public sale.

In the meantime, please spread the word about us!

Thank you, Helen @ Team Chainium
helen.tanner

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:42:09 PM

Hear the latest news from Team Chainium -

https://medium.com/@chainium/chainews-20-january-2018-d68e8436e67d
helen.tanner

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

Anyone at London Blockchain Week on Monday? 

Come and say hello at our stand

Watch Sascha on stage

https://www.blockchainweek.com/
helen.tanner

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

See you tomorrow at London Blockchain Week

Come and say hello to the team

https://www.blockchainweek.com/ 
helen.tanner

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

Check out the interview with Sascha, our CEO, in Growth Business - http://www.growthbusiness.co.uk/can-blockchain-repair-capitalism-chainium-2553539/
helen.tanner

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

Are you in Munich tonight?

Come join us at "Blockchain - welcome to the internet of trust" meetup - https://www.meetup.com/The-Start-up-and-Corporate-Exchange/events/243971854/?eventId=243971854
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:14:33 AM

Total Tokens for Sale is 10MM
may I know how many of them have been sold in presale?
Thank you

Assuming ETH=$1000 during presale, about 1000ETH collected.
1 CHX = 0.0017 ETH, about 750K+ CHX has been sold in presale including 30% bonus ?
so left about 9.25 millions CHX for ICO.

Using USD8 million total as hard cap (and assume with ETH=$1000), you only need 7000 ETH more.
Without bonus that is 4.1 millions CHX token only....

so I assume about 5 millions CHX will be burnt?
then total sale token is only 5 millions?  would total token supply will be burnt too, so that sale token remain 50% ?

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

Total Tokens for Sale is 10MM
may I know how many of them have been sold in presale?
Thank you

Assuming ETH=$1000 during presale, about 1000ETH collected.
1 CHX = 0.0017 ETH, about 750K+ CHX has been sold in presale including 30% bonus ?
so left about 9.25 millions CHX for ICO.

Using USD8 million total as hard cap (and assume with ETH=$1000), you only need 7000 ETH more.
Without bonus that is 4.1 millions CHX token only....

so I assume about 5 millions CHX will be burnt?
then total sale token is only 5 millions?  would total token supply will be burnt too, so that sale token remain 50% ?

look like the price very high, how you will be innovation to built up this platform to be used every one

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:09:51 AM

Token metrics are an investors dream (on paper). I registered for the crowdsale, hope this is all done fair and well (wouldn't want to miss out). Low supply, low cap. Actual progress made, roadmap, whitepaper.....djees, there are ICO's that pull in $20 million + and only have a vague promise of something launched in the future.

I am starting to love this project. I am however interested in the answer to the questions raised by @bitofc above.
helen.tanner

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

Great news – we’re launching our awesome new website today.  There may be some downtime when we switch the new website on.  Please bear with us during this time.  We'll let you know when maintenance work has been completed.
DikkieD

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:41:40 AM

Well done. Looks neat.

One tiny remark. At the home page it was not immediately clear to me to follow the hamburger to the most important section (token metrics) Smiley.
helen.tanner

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

Well done. Looks neat.

One tiny remark. At the home page it was not immediately clear to me to follow the hamburger to the most important section (token metrics) Smiley.

Thanks for your feedback - great to get community feedback
DikkieD

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:44:27 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 06:21:40 PM by DikkieD

To be honest, I was hesitant to mention since the Hamburger menu has gained so much traction world wide. But still, it took me an extra second to locate the menu to go to the important stuff Smiley.

Edit: I'd consider adding a square button just below the big 'Whitelist' button that says 'Token sale'....
helen.tanner

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

All feedback is helpful - thank you
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: