Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 25082 times)
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:38:52 PM

What happened today with own? I didn't expect this spike in price in bear market? I cant follow whats happening in telegram group, there are just to many people talking all kind of stuff there. Is there some reason for spike or just a random pump?
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

What happened today with own? I didn't expect this spike in price in bear market? I cant follow whats happening in telegram group, there are just to many people talking all kind of stuff there. Is there some reason for spike or just a random pump?
Team announced that a part of the project is ready for release, I think the main reason could be this.
But the volume is so low that I couldn't believe it as real upward trend.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:29:35 PM

Aaaaand…we’re open for business! The world’s first Decentralised Share Register – or DSR as we like to call it – is out. Free, easy, secure and transparent.
We’re ready for submissions. Register today: https://dsr.weown.com

rafzalan

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:57:47 AM

Aaaaand…we’re open for business! The world’s first Decentralised Share Register – or DSR as we like to call it – is out. Free, easy, secure and transparent.
We’re ready for submissions. Register today: https://dsr.weown.com

Congrats, for this achievement.
What will be the next milestone?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Sentti

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:51:08 AM

Amazing job Team Own - The World's first Desentralized Share Register (DSR) is here! Why it's so important:

Own CEO in the AMA Oct 4: "With a Security Token, at any point of time, you need to know who holds the token - this is really, really important..and DSR manages all of that (required information)."

And they create it first in the world. This project has a huge potential in Security Tokens and equity tokenization market!

rafzalan

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

Amazing job Team Own - The World's first Desentralized Share Register (DSR) is here! Why it's so important:

Own CEO in the AMA Oct 4: "With a Security Token, at any point of time, you need to know who holds the token - this is really, really important..and DSR manages all of that (required information)."

And they create it first in the world. This project has a huge potential in Security Tokens and equity tokenization market!
Well said, team is very active in developing the product, I am sure with the same outcome in marketing stage, investors will become rich  Grin

Cryptodiscuss

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

And today we are again above full ICO price without discount of 0.00017 ETH per token. In my book we are out of the bear market with this coin. Im so glad that I am one of the early adopters. Trade volume is finaly increasing, and now people are starting to notice this coin!
Bouli

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:06:23 PM

We are just getting started....Own Group and i-Deal Corp Ltd to partner on Security Tokenisation

Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:50:33 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 05:53:02 PM by Alltimer

And today we are again above full ICO price without discount of 0.00017 ETH per token. In my book we are out of the bear market with this coin. Im so glad that I am one of the early adopters. Trade volume is finaly increasing, and now people are starting to notice this coin!
I knew this coin will succeed. I have always had faith in this token to do better. I am sure the hodlers of this token will be very happy.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
rafzalan

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:01:58 PM

I knew this coin will go succeed. I have always had faith in this token to do better. I am sure the hodlers of this token will be very happy.
I believe in this team, but not sure if you do a same calculations in usd term it gets similar results.
At this moment even the mainnet is not released, so a lot of good news are to come.

drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

Everything is still fragile about this project. Progress is unbelievable, milestones are reached, but market is in such bad shape that small fluctuations in btc price hit most altcoins pretty bad. I mean after 80% rise in price, 20% correction is not really a big deal.
Bouli

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 12:48:50 AM

Following an incredible response to our latest product launch and other business developments, we're pleased to invite you to join our CEO Sascha on Youtube Live next week for an update.
Get your questions in on time via #OWNAMA (on Social media and in Telegram) and tune in.

Sanmark

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

It's just unbelievable what is happening with the price of this coin. Against all market, it have huge growth. Just another example that if project is good, bear market is not the issue!

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
rafzalan

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:47:53 AM

It's just unbelievable what is happening with the price of this coin. Against all market, it have huge growth. Just another example that if project is good, bear market is not the issue!
Totally agree, but with only 3mil mcap, it is still low in price, at this step it receives some attention from a small group of clever investors.

Bouli

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 10:51:14 AM

A community member made a great summary about OWN:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OwnMarket/comments/9q3x2a/own_chx_summary_community_made/

DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:59:51 AM

Very nice summary indeed. OWN got some good momentum right now, and their dual blockchain solution hasn't even launched yet Smiley.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:00:53 AM

Their promo vid about the DSR is now available too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1YE_iILQkA
rafzalan

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:17:02 AM

Very nice summary indeed. OWN got some good momentum right now, and their dual blockchain solution hasn't even launched yet Smiley.
I think the blockchain is working, because you can go and create a wallet, but it is not released and maybe is installed on a single test server. And I don't know if the app is connected to it or not.
And price is completely another thing.

Sanmark

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:39:37 PM

It attracted my attention every day last week rise in price 50-80%. It's just unbelievable in this bear market that some coin have that performance. I bet that many outsiders looked into chainium project last week just because of price.

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
Cryptodiscuss

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:03:41 PM

Great summary.
We are today in top 500 on cmc. I would actually like to this spike in price slow down a little. We are getting all kind of traders and speculators getting in right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: