Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 25082 times)
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:59:05 PM

Join our Telegram also. You can interact with the community and the team.
Involve here 1% of telegram and you will have much more attention! You have 5.7k members in group and just 13 pages on this thread in almost a year!
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gij

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:44:44 AM

Join our Telegram also. You can interact with the community and the team.
Involve here 1% of telegram and you will have much more attention! You have 5.7k members in group and just 13 pages on this thread in almost a year!
Personally do not like telegram for this purpose, I think Discord is a better tool if team want a chat room.
But anyway hope they successfully build a strong community, I can see team are very active in making valuable blog posts and twitts.
Keep Up the good work.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:46:52 PM

Telegram is better solution cos of scammers. You can make 1000 discord accounts but for every telegram you need mobile phone number.
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:27:31 AM

Telegram is better solution cos of scammers. You can make 1000 discord accounts but for every telegram you need mobile phone number.

Discord and slack has been abandoned, not suitable for building communities, telegram is certainly better because it is more reliable and requires a lot of mobile phones, especially in many countries the use of mobile numbers is very limited.

..........///....../////..........
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:23:58 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 06:50:40 AM by rafzalan

Discord and slack has been abandoned, not suitable for building communities, telegram is certainly better because it is more reliable and requires a lot of mobile phones, especially in many countries the use of mobile numbers is very limited.
Each one has its benefits, I can see ICOs move their communities from both slack and telegram to discord, as an example Neo, closed their official slack, and moved it to discord, Havven moved from telegram to discord and a lot more.
You should know that telegram groups are very restricted, you can't run Bots as in discord and its tools are nothing compare to an advanced chat system like discord.
But biggest problem with Telegram is not the above, that is Telegram groups are not accessible everywhere, For example I can't connect to the group with my phone number.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Sentti

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:46:36 PM

Own is one of the top blockchain projects in my opinion. They have a top class team + advisors and what they are building is definitely something which can be changing today's equity markets essentially: global 24/7 equity trading! Tokenization is the key.

If not already, check out this video:

https://youtu.be/1JFEWnCyQwM

Cryptodiscuss

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:19:34 PM

We just have to wait till beta release next month and hope that it will make a difference in current market and price!
Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

We are excited to announce a new partnership with Blocktrade.com in our joint mission to enable fully regulated security tokens listing and trading.

Learn more about the partnership and what it means for Security Tokens:

https://medium.com/@ownmarket/own-and-blocktrade-com-join-forces-to-end-to-end-support-for-regulated-security-tokens-6c440f4541c3

rafzalan

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:20:08 PM

We are excited to announce a new partnership with Blocktrade.com in our joint mission to enable fully regulated security tokens listing and trading.

Learn more about the partnership and what it means for Security Tokens:

https://medium.com/@ownmarket/own-and-blocktrade-com-join-forces-to-end-to-end-support-for-regulated-security-tokens-6c440f4541c3

This team is really active, both developers and managers are doing well.
If you are interested in trading
Simdaq platform is a unique tool for simulation and finding trading solutions. Try it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Bouli

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

Bouli

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:55:42 PM

Watch this stunning and transparant AMA with the Sascha (CEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jUI-bcwev8

shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

Chainium does use ETH but also has their own chain for... I'm not sure what yet.  They say ETH is the standard of recording the txn between business and investor but they also realize the limitations of doing things on-chain. So they have a robust app with off-chain databases... then they also have their own chain?  Not sure what for yet.
rafzalan

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:13:29 PM

Chainium does use ETH but also has their own chain for... I'm not sure what yet.  They say ETH is the standard of recording the txn between business and investor but they also realize the limitations of doing things on-chain. So they have a robust app with off-chain databases... then they also have their own chain?  Not sure what for yet.
I think team is working on an updated white paper, hope with this update, things become more clear.

Cryptodiscuss

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:10:11 PM

This rebranding is still confusing! I mean there is a coin with name "own" - Owndata and we have "chx" - Own. I dont understand how is that gonna work in future.
Sentti

Activity: 203

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

This is Huge imo!

https://twitter.com/OwnMarket/status/1049323246158532611

Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:34:20 PM

This is amazing! The team is actually doing their best in realizing the road map of this project. But meanwhile, the team have to clearify certain issues on the rebranding.
rafzalan

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:43:04 PM

Less than a week, can't wait to see it.

drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:27:09 PM

Trade volume is so low that I'm getting a headache! Good thing in all that is that price is finally moving upwards.
rafzalan

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:19:28 PM

Trade volume is so low that I'm getting a headache! Good thing in all that is that price is finally moving upwards.
Yes, low volume means the price should change.

Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:38:34 AM

Yes, low volume means the price should change.
The crypto market is very low, we are still in bearish market. We pray there would be a bull run soon so that all altcoin will bouns back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: