Author Topic: .  (Read 25082 times)
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:21:14 PM

this token is a crap and waste of money. don't even touch it
Why dude?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Petpowder

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:25:20 PM

Why dude?
If you are smart enough you can analyze it by yourself just looking at charts and performance.
rafzalan

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:29:56 PM

Why dude?
If you are smart enough you can analyze it by yourself just looking at charts and performance.
Same as whole market in last a few months.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

Why dude?

You sound like early bitcoin haters! You watch chart but you haven't seen project, team, development of platform and so many other things... You are going in the wrong way dude!
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:48:24 AM

Hoping the team will immediately do the best thing to make CHX skyrocket again, CHX prices are worrying because it keeps going down and the daily transaction volume is very small, I hope they do the best.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

rafzalan

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

New article describes different users their requirements and their needs:
https://medium.com/ownmarket/top-13-user-requirements-for-the-own-platform-4d2e8fea853c

Speaking about securities and not paying attention to governments, regulators and their requirements is impossible.
Please tell is it possible to issue security on blockchain and exchange it globally with current rules and regulations?

liujieyingk

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:07:07 PM

you're going good on pre-ico guys. even there is not much of marketing out there as i can see. will be watching the process.
Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.
Cryptodiscuss

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:45:41 PM

you're going good on pre-ico guys. even there is not much of marketing out there as i can see. will be watching the process.
Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

Wtf are you talking about, token sale is long over! We took heavy hit yesterday, price is recovering but I think that we will need some time to really bounce back.
rafzalan

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:35:11 AM

Wtf are you talking about, token sale is long over! We took heavy hit yesterday, price is recovering but I think that we will need some time to really bounce back.
Just look at his signature.

Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:43:22 PM

https://medium.com/ownmarket/top-five-use-cases-for-the-own-platform-6a2e27a24f10

rafzalan

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:39:39 PM

Another worthy article from Own team, it describes different scenarios and related use cases of Own platform.
I can't find anything regarding regulations, rules, laws and possible cases related to those.
Founders have long time experience in security markets, and development processes is more than acceptable. Advisors are professionals in all related fields.
I am so curious to know their point of view regarding regulations and possible barriers that current laws can make for the project, or maybe they do not see any kind of restriction?
Where is their first market? Which kind of license they should get to run such security exchange there?

Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:42:08 PM

Why dude?

You sound like early bitcoin haters! You watch chart but you haven't seen project, team, development of platform and so many other things... You are going in the wrong way dude!
Please, tell him. This project,team and community is one I can always support. The price maybe down but definitely it will raise. The market is generally bad. So, don't say rubbish about this coin.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:20:31 AM

There are so many undervalued coins right now, chx is just one of them! But fact is that we need a working product for price to rise! A lot of projects even with working platforms are struggling with the market, but without it hardly can survive for long.
Dhohert

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:45:26 PM

There are so many undervalued coins right now, chx is just one of them! But fact is that we need a working product for price to rise! A lot of projects even with working platforms are struggling with the market, but without it hardly can survive for long.
I agree with you on this. We need a working product to raise the price cox the market presently isn't friendly which really affecting the market and so many projects as well. But I want believe that the team is working on this.
rafzalan

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:17:41 PM

Check latest post on Own blog, team have prepared a presentation that shows their progress in developing Own blockchain.
I think it is the first one and will continue with more insights.
As far as I know this is the one of a few blockchains are being implemented using f# language (at least another one that I know is zen protocol) , team have decided to write custom blockchain from scratch while at the beginning the idea was to use ethereum as platform.
A lot of questions are unanswered so far.
Waiting for more details.
Keep up

Bouli

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

The first in a series of planned talks with the Own developers discussing the Own blockchain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-txmyAD8VGA&feature=youtu.be

Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:47:31 AM

Hopefully with this rebranding to make CHX performance skyrocket again, they have got huge money from ICO so that it can be used to continue developing CHX so that it will soon enter the top 100 this year.
Cryptodiscuss

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:04:28 PM

Hopefully with this rebranding to make CHX performance skyrocket again, they have got huge money from ICO so that it can be used to continue developing CHX so that it will soon enter the top 100 this year.

I dont realy trust in that "private sale" numbers. Its just hard to believe that 90% of token is sold like that! But team is doing great job so far.
Bouli

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:18:56 AM

Join our Telegram also. You can interact with the community and the team.

gij

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

Join our Telegram also. You can interact with the community and the team.
One of the best teams, very communicative.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: