Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:41:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:21:00 PM

Velox Project is really doing the best they could. Glad to know they gain more popularity as days goes by and have been responsible and active in asnwering the people queries and questions toward this project. The team should keep this up.
Agree, the project very competent and attractive to investors. This is because of good quality and service that the project has given to all its supporters and investors. The active communication and updates makes project more lively and fabulous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

As far as I can see about this project, the Velox Project really gains a lot more attention and that a great news for us. No doubt this will happen to this project, it is all because of the hardwork of the project team. But inspite all of this popularity, I am one of those people that still looking forward for this project to reach more achievements towards its way to success. And for now, I am also looking forward to the release of the mobile application of this exchange.
Yet, the mobile application is a good thing that I have been dreamed after knowing this project but, as you can see there is so many things that they have to be planned and worked before making a mobile application for the exchange.
Judging by a mobile application it is already possible to draw some conclusions on experience of developers and future prospects of opportunities of the platform.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:19:12 PM

As far as I can see about this project, the Velox Project really gains a lot more attention and that a great news for us. No doubt this will happen to this project, it is all because of the hardwork of the project team. But inspite all of this popularity, I am one of those people that still looking forward for this project to reach more achievements towards its way to success. And for now, I am also looking forward to the release of the mobile application of this exchange.
Yet, the mobile application is a good thing that I have been dreamed after knowing this project but, as you can see there is so many things that they have to be planned and worked before making a mobile application for the exchange.
Judging by a mobile application it is already possible to draw some conclusions on experience of developers and future prospects of opportunities of the platform.
Their efforts which include all the features, advanced technology and graph representing indicators all should be accessable to meet the expectations of the planned activities.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:41:01 PM

How will development of the project still be long? Development and fund raising of this project lasts long surprisingly very whether can tell it about something bad or is so planned?

Probably just uneventful since the ICO ended a while ago and most projects literally die a slow sad death after the ICO is over and the funds are raised
Maybe team are still busy in preparing for something that is very important to the improvement of the project. Hopefully soon they can announce updates and new developments about the project. The next stage of the project program and where would be the next level with the project will be focusing soon.
Many investors and supporters of the project are very eagerly waiting for a launch of the project and its anonymous gambling platform. They have a good beta version running and a great platform is excepted from this project. I think VLX should make a launch as soon as possible as this will increase the value of the project and attract more people towards the exchange.

Trading platform has already been launched as far as I know and we can really see velox in blockfolio which seems to be interesting because people can see the value of the token. Moreover, aside from exchange , they still have more features to come and let us see what will be their action about it.
Yes, of course. And i think everyone at here expect can using their Velox Bolt soon, as we can know, this is application make autotrading and automatic earn profit for us even we sleeping. Addition information that, VLX price always around 10k-12k satoshies during 3 months.

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:42:52 PM

Velox Project is really doing the best they could. Glad to know they gain more popularity as days goes by and have been responsible and active in asnwering the people queries and questions toward this project. The team should keep this up.
Agree, the project very competent and attractive to investors. This is because of good quality and service that the project has given to all its supporters and investors. The active communication and updates makes project more lively and fabulous.

On twitter and Facebook they are not much information we can get, as well as in their telegram group.
vlx exchange under maintenance.
I don't know how long it lasts,because dev never said anything about it
Is this what you mean by the active communication?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:07:35 PM

On twitter and Facebook they are not much information we can get, as well as in their telegram group.
Yeap, we have 2 telegram admins and they so kindly and active, a rest i don't know. But i agree with you, our devs or community managers should make noticed or announcement when exchange is under maintenance.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:16:31 PM

The team is also very supportive and surprisingly more active than ever and this will increase the quality and the quantity of the community.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:54:48 PM

Trading platform has already been launched as far as I know and we can really see velox in blockfolio which seems to be interesting because people can see the value of the token. Moreover, aside from exchange , they still have more features to come and let us see what will be their action about it.
Velox Volt should be their next major release after all those bug fixing and maybe by the end of the year this exchange will start accepting Tokens and coins for listing. Trading might just take a next turn here

goldart

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:05:24 PM

Velox Volt should be their next major release after all those bug fixing and maybe by the end of the year this exchange will start accepting Tokens and coins for listing. Trading might just take a next turn here
Now ideal time for investment, all the more so to such project which itself is connected with trade and storage of coins. it is now not yet late to be purchased, still bitcoin and ether did not depart to Moon.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:23:24 PM

Dev team seems currently working on the priority tasks that requires more attention and involvement which deals with major issues once they are done we may soon here official announcements.
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:40:22 PM

I do not consider this project very promising for investment. 24h Volume - 22,429,6111 VLX = 2.46278002 BTC. This is a small amount of trading, it is necessary that he was 10-20 times more.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:14:18 AM

Dev team seems currently working on the priority tasks that requires more attention and involvement which deals with major issues once they are done we may soon here official announcements.
That's great if they are really working hard in order to fixed some major problems here. If these problems are fixed, we can really expect some good updates of the progress of this project.
That results in Velox developers taking huge responsibility as they are allocating their works with priorities which is a way to understand their diligence and sense us to keep watching them.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:41:47 AM

That's great if they are really working hard in order to fixed some major problems here. If these problems are fixed, we can really expect some good updates of the progress of this project.
They have to be highly accountable for all the activities they take charge and should ultimately follow the checklist validating all the instructions for the assignment they take ownership that can bring better outcome.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:45:28 AM

If you want more information about the team you can always message or send support in their website. As of now, they are not that much active in the social media pages. Try to Direct message Linospice the OP this topic.

nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:47:37 AM

They have to be highly accountable for all the activities they take charge and should ultimately follow the checklist validating all the instructions for the assignment they take ownership that can bring better outcome.
Let us just let the Velox Project take their time on their priorities for now. I know that sooner or later they will bring us a more interesting and very progressive updates regarding their developments toward this project as they will e waving their tail to be an anonynous and decentralized trading of the future here in the community of crypto currency. I believe in the true potential of the Velox Project team.
pham42760

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:53:03 AM

Let us just let the Velox Project take their time on their priorities for now. I know that sooner or later they will bring us a more interesting and very progressive updates regarding their developments toward this project as they will e waving their tail to be an anonynous and decentralized trading of the future here in the community of crypto currency. I believe in the true potential of the Velox Project team.
Would you mind telling me which priorities are the first ones of VELOX team for the project at current period?
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:40:04 AM

There was information about the updates of the project? They announced big news, everyone is waiting.
atileture

Activity: 258
Merit: 57

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:59:23 AM

Velox Project seems to be very popular, many people talk about it, which exchange can to trade, maybe I will buy some coins.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:59:34 AM

The project is not unique, but the developers offer a simple and user-friendly interface that attracts new users.
atileture

Activity: 258
Merit: 57

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:09:19 AM

Forgive me for not seeing the exchange information. Now I have found the exchange website, trying to sign up for an account.
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: