Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCAPS (BCP) - new advanced Cryptocurrency: Scrypt,POS/POW & Decentralized  (Read 8965 times)
freshXBT

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:15:34 AM

Can we sell BCP?  When can we sell?
Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:57:23 AM

Another Bitconnect style Piramid/Ponzi scheme out of some obscure place where where no one has a face. Trading bot again?

Does anyone still fall for this?

Le Thi Hong Ngan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:07:28 AM

Great project! but Website look not nice
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:47:11 AM

HOT NEW!
The function "Buy Token ICO on internal BCP Exchange Floor" is preparing for starting of the operation process.

Dear all Bitcaps members, Bitcaps has done 3 times ICO CrowdSale successfully.
 Our Bitcaps team is so surprised because the number of subscribers bought Token was much higher than expected who were from over 50 countries regardless of short time of 10 days from when Bitcaps appeared. We are grateful for the trust of all members worldwide.
 In order to meet the high requirements for further purchase openings, Bipcaps will apply the most advanced and modern ICO method in the world: "Open to sell BCP Token on internal BCP Exchange Floor"

Details are as follows:                
- Open the feature "BCP Exchang Floor" in the personal office.                          
- Members will purchase BCP Token on this BCP Exchange.          
- Time to apply: planned 10 - 15 more days.                                        
- Advantages: Buy ICO on the internal exchange floor: high speed, good security, safe, suitable features for the stage after ICO: Open exchange floor and lending.

Note:
- During the construction of new features and data transfer, it can affect the operation of the office, you do not need to worry, we will handle very quickly.
- The members will follow the number of tokens, the amount of money in the wallet before and after conversion. If you have any questions, please email us at support@bitcaps.io.

Thank you for the cooperation!
Sincere!
Bitcaps Team
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:51:37 AM

Great project! but Website look not nice
Thanks for support! We are trying to our best to make it more perfect. Wish for your cooperation! Thanks!
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:10:34 AM

Another Bitconnect style Piramid/Ponzi scheme out of some obscure place where where no one has a face. Trading bot again?

Does anyone still fall for this?

Hi guy, Thanks for your contribution.
Let give Bitcaps a chance to develop. If you are a smart investor you will know that each project will have private roadmap for itself and start from number 0.
Please take an objective look to support new generations like Bitcaps. We are trying our best to build a good project for investor. Wish for your support more than ever! Give us some advices if you can.
Thanks!
freshXBT

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:44:42 AM

HOT NEW!
The function "Buy Token ICO on internal BCP Exchange Floor" is preparing for starting of the operation process.

Our Bitcaps team is so surprised because the number of subscribers bought Token was much higher than expected who were from over 50 countries regardless of short time of 10 days from when Bitcaps appeared. We are grateful for the trust of all members worldwide.
 In order to meet the high requirements for further purchase openings, Bipcaps will apply the most advanced and modern ICO method in the world: "Open to sell BCP Token on internal BCP Exchange Floor"

Details are as follows:                
- Advantages: Buy ICO on the internal exchange floor: high speed, good security, safe, suitable features for the stage after ICO: Open exchange floor and lending.

Note:
- During the construction of new features and data transfer, it can affect the operation of the office, you do not need to worry, we will handle very quickly.
- The members will follow the number of tokens, the amount of money in the wallet before and after conversion. If you have any questions, please email us at support@bitcaps.io.

Sincere!
Bitcaps Team

I have a questions about exchanging token ICO.
Can we sell Token ICO at the  BCP Exchange Floor?
Can well sell Token ICO during ICO? Does Bitcaps redeem ICO for a fixed $ rate?

BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:06:00 AM

HOT NEW!

Details are as follows:                

Note:

Sincere!
Bitcaps Team

I have a questions about exchanging token ICO.
Can we sell Token ICO at the  BCP Exchange Floor?
Can well sell Token ICO during ICO? Does Bitcaps redeem ICO for a fixed $ rate?

Hi guy.
Thanks for your interest. After the end of ICO period, you can trade Bitcaps on internal BCP Exchange. Now you can exchange BCP tokens with other users right after you have them.
Please follow our roadmap on the website: bitcaps.io to know more details.
 Thanks!
centner

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:25:07 AM

Hi what happened with refferal tokens? They all gone i see only amount that i bought myself
Hi guy, please send the screen shot with your problem and show it in details for support team to our support email: support@bitcaps.io.
Thanks!
Done 2 hours ago now waiting for answer
More than 1 day passed my problem still not solved all referal tokens are gone exept f1 line.

BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:37:48 AM

Hi what happened with refferal tokens? They all gone i see only amount that i bought myself
Hi guy, please send the screen shot with your problem and show it in details for support team to our support email: support@bitcaps.io.
Thanks!
Done 2 hours ago now waiting for answer
More than 1 day passed my problem still not solved all referal tokens are gone exept f1 line.
Hi guy,
Sorry guy because of a lot requests making it late. Please tell us your ID, we will check it for you. We will tell you soon. Thanks!
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:42:47 PM

📣📢 NOTIFICATION: THE 4TH ICO CROWDSALE IS COMING! 📣📢
Dear Bitcaps members,,
🎉It's great to see the third ICO Crowdsale of Bitcaps successfully even more than past rounds.
🔐Really, Bitcaps has spread worldwide powerfully. The number of owners BCP tokens increases more and more exceeded expectations, however, some people still missed the third chance. We are sorry that the process was automatic and random, and we have tried our best to support all members.
Please prepare more carefully and be ready for next ICO Crowdsale with larger total of tokens.
🔥🔥🔥**THE 4TH ICO CROWDSALE:
⏰- Time: 0:00 AM to 3:00 AM (UTC + 8 ) on November 29th, 2017.
- Price: $1.4 /BCP Token
- Total: 300.000 BCP Tokens
- Maximum: 500 BCPs/ID
NOTE:
Members are only allowed to buy during the period of purchase opening.
📌Step 1: Place an order to purchase token showing “Pending” (Just “Waiting”).
📌Step 2: The system will select token sales automatically and randomly.
- If it's successful: Status: “Success”
- If it's failed: Status: “Cancel”, money is returned to the wallet of the member.
👉Be quick to win the next BCP tokens to prove your power is stronger than others!
Thanks for your cooperation!
Sincere,
Bitcaps Team
Evgenij_N

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:03:23 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 05:41:45 AM by Evgenij_N

BITCAPS2017

Why BTC WITHDRAWAL doesn't work?  Angry

To your (BITCAPS) internal BTC Wallet I have sent 0.0035 BTC

https://blockchain.info/address/1AE4WWubfRwe87TC8w3PNxvJyhYmmCipC9

HISTORY BTC
2017-11-28 02:37:39 AM
NO    AMOUNT    DES    DATE
1    0.0035000    DEPOSIT    11/28/2017 1:35:34 AM

I couldn't their back all WITHDRAW  

Reports the following ERROR:

Error! Amounts is not valid!

I have carried out Withdrawal 0.0020 BTC

However they it is constant in the status of "WAITING" and they don't go from the account!  

As it is for several hours without changes....

Where ID of transaction?!

The "Confirm" button is written with a mistake: "Comfirm"....

https://bitcaps.io/Withdrawal.aspx?type=BTC

https://bitcaps.io/Deposit.aspx?type=BTC

And here the word "DEPOSIT" is written as "DEPOST"

And also the word "Transfer" is written without the letter "f": "tranfer"

I suspect that it is SCAM! (SCAMCAPS)  Grin

Please return to me back my 0.0035 BTC and dispel my doubts. I don't want to take part in this "ICO"

P.S.

Algorithm: Scrypt, POW/POS

   MINING
-   Mining with advanced scrypt algorithm (X11, PoW /PoS )

NO COMMENTS...

BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:37:05 AM

⚠️⚠️⚠️PAY ATTENTION, PLEASE!
Dear Bitcaps members,
🔥 There’s not much time for investors hoped for owning Bitcaps to hesitate while the 4th ICO Crowdsale is coming close!
👉 Let take notice some important information as follows to pass over others in the match to get the value BCP tokens:
⏰ 1. Time: 0:00 AM – 3:00 AM (UTC + 8 ) on November 29th, 2017
📌2. Make sure your BTC (ETH) account has enough remainders to purchase BCP Token.
📌3. Go to the section: "Buy BCP Token", choose BTC / ETH wallet, fill in the purchase amount (Maximum total: 500 BCP Tokens/ID), then “confirm”.
📌4. Be only allowed to buy during the period of purchase opening, the system will process and randomly select the token sold, if the order is not approved, the money will be returned to the wallet of the member.
=> 🎓 Wish you wouldn’t continue to miss the next round to own value BCP tokens!
Thanks for your cooperation.
✊ Good luck!
Best regards!
Bitcaps Team
Evgenij_N

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:41:24 AM

BITCAPS2017

Please don't ignore my previous message...I hope to receive your answer.

As the situation with BTC WITHDRAW? 

Thanks.
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:55:35 AM

BITCAPS2017

Why BTC WITHDRAWAL doesn't work?  Angry

To your (BITCAPS) internal BTC Wallet I have sent 0.035 BTC

https://blockchain.info/address/1AE4WWubfRwe87TC8w3PNxvJyhYmmCipC9

HISTORY BTC
2017-11-28 02:37:39 AM
NO    AMOUNT    DES    DATE
1    0.0035000    DEPOSIT    11/28/2017 1:35:34 AM

I couldn't their back all WITHDRAW  

Reports the following ERROR:

Error! Amounts is not valid!

I have carried out Withdrawal 0.020 BTC

However they it is constant in the status of "WAITING" and they don't go from the account!  

Where ID of transaction?!

The "Confirm" button is written with a mistake: "Comfirm"....

https://bitcaps.io/Withdrawal.aspx?type=BTC

https://bitcaps.io/Deposit.aspx?type=BTC

And here the word "DEPOSIT" is written as "DEPOST"

And also the word "Transfer" is written without the letter "f": "tranfer"

I suspect that it is SCAM! (SCAMCAPS)  Grin

Please return to me back my 0.0035 BTC and dispel my doubts. I don't want to take part in this "ICO"

P.S.

Algorithm: Scrypt, POW/POS

   MINING
-   Mining with advanced scrypt algorithm (X11, PoW /PoS )

NO COMMENTS...

Hi guy,
Thanks for your highly valuable contribution!
For the withdrawal, because it needs a bit transaction fee caused your problem. So please try it again with smaller number.
For some mistakes you shown, we are sorry for that.  Because of the recently upgrades, maybe it’s caused from typing error. We will fix it and make it better. Please pardon us. Thanks again!
If you have any questions, please tell our technical support team following this support email: support@bitcaps.io
Thanks so much!
Respect!
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:04:27 AM

BITCAPS2017

Thanks.
Dear Mr. Evgenij_N,
We don’t ignore your problem. We always try our best to support all of you. So please respect us before saying. Your words may influence a lot of people working hard for general profit while there are some misunderstandings you don’t know.
We have replied for you. Please check it or send your ID, the screen shot with your problem or some necessary information to our support email: support@bitcaps.io
Thanks!
Evgenij_N

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:18:01 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 05:42:10 AM by Evgenij_N

Hi guy,
Thanks for your highly valuable contribution!
For the withdrawal, because it needs a bit transaction fee caused your problem. So please try it again with smaller number.
For some mistakes you shown, we are sorry for that.  Because of the recently upgrades, maybe it’s caused from typing error. We will fix it and make it better. Please pardon us. Thanks again!
If you have any questions, please tell our technical support team following this support email: support@bitcaps.io
Thanks so much!
Respect!

My balance 0.0035 BTC. I have sent 0.0020 BTC. Where my BTC?  

I have carried out Withdrawal 0.0020 BTC

Where transaction? Where ID of transaction? Long still to wait?  

SCREENS:

http://piccy.info/view3/11823342/3fcc7dc89892c9c17fff581ec87be57d/1200/

http://piccy.info/view3/11823343/e6104a25309b376438ced784d94a2f6a/1200/

And also how to send me the rest?
Evgenij_N

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:28:31 AM

BITCAPS2017

Thanks.
Dear Mr. Evgenij_N,
We don’t ignore your problem. We always try our best to support all of you. So please respect us before saying. Your words may influence a lot of people working hard for general profit while there are some misunderstandings you don’t know.
We have replied for you. Please check it or send your ID, the screen shot with your problem or some necessary information to our support email: support@bitcaps.io
Thanks!

Look screens and attentively read my messages. I have also duplicated on your E-mail.
zTheWolfz

Activity: 231
Merit: 150

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:38:38 AM
Merited by erre (50)

What is the major selling point of BITCAPS? Is it the trading bot or something else?
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:43:46 AM

BITCAPS2017

Thanks.
Dear Mr. Evgenij_N,
Thanks!

Look screens and attentively read my messages. I have also duplicated on your E-mail.
Dear guy,
If you have sent your request to our email. Please wait for the process to solve. We will tell you soon. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: