Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:48:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCAPS (BCP) - new advanced Cryptocurrency: Scrypt,POS/POW & Decentralized  (Read 8975 times)
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:00:19 AM

Yep guy,
Bitcaps is a promise to develop in long-term which our DEV team has been trying our best ceaselessly to bring best things to all investors.
As you can see new roadmap of Bitcaps 2018 and farther. Regardless of troubles from cryptocurrency market, you can see the changes like the strategic vision of leaders.
Though it's steps of promotion is slow but solid which needs to avoid from hurt outside.
We will try more to hasten the process to go to the moon.
Your trust and support from all of you contributes a lot to make it value in near future.
We appreciate your understanding!
Thanks!
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

🎉 🎈 🎉 HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR 2018! 🎉 🎈 🎉

Sincerely send to Bitcaps community,
 ⏳ Time for Lunar New Year – 2018 celebrated by a lot of countries like China, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc. is coming now.
 A fresh start - A new chapter in life waiting to be written by you – investors with strategic vision, so that we hope in the coming year you will have a smooth sailing life.
✨ Let our deep wishes always surround the wonderful journey of your life, especially get a miraculous success with Bitcaps in 2018 and farther.
🎯 Thanks a lot for your companion with Bitcaps and our DEV team during last time and hope for yours much more in promoting process of going to the moon.
🎐 Sincerely, last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice. Let change your life in great Lunar New Year with value Bitcaps!
Best regard,
Bitcaps Team.

myn

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:07:25 PM

To confirm, the listing on Coinexchange.com by end of this week and Yobit.net the week after is still in the plans?

Wanted to buy a bunch more while it's cheap before this goes way up!
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:22:04 AM

To confirm, the listing on Coinexchange.com by end of this week and Yobit.net the week after is still in the plans?

Wanted to buy a bunch more while it's cheap before this goes way up!
Thanks for your support and interest!
Guy, please take a look our new roadmap in 2018 again to get more information.
We have been shortening the process of listing.
We will announce soon.
Please follow our public channels to get value information before others.
We appreciate your patience!
Thanks!
andrew8147

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

Hi guys, few days ago I sent small amount of ETH to my ETH wallet on bitcaps. So far I cannot see my ETH in my wallet. I sent it from Kraken. They confirmed that withdrawal was successful. I submitted ticket to your support team but I didnt receive any feedback so far. Could you please tell me where are my money? Here you can see transaction details, all seems to be correct. https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2e42666df6b4b2df48b2d8d172bb546719b0a3085432dd05fe0a6d1bd5175e93
Moriarti

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

Hi! How many tokens would be issued, is the valuation realistic ?
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:14:37 AM

Hi guys, few days ago I sent small amount of ETH to my ETH wallet on bitcaps. So far I cannot see my ETH in my wallet. I sent it from Kraken. They confirmed that withdrawal was successful. I submitted ticket to your support team but I didnt receive any feedback so far. Could you please tell me where are my money? Here you can see transaction details, all seems to be correct. https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2e42666df6b4b2df48b2d8d172bb546719b0a3085432dd05fe0a6d1bd5175e93

Hi guy,
Sorry because there might be a missed situation of your request.
Please provide more details to be supported best: ID, amount, time, the address, images containing your problem and images of your wallet, transaction history to prove you haven't received the total ETH through technical email: support@bitcaps.io
We will remind them to check and resolve your problem soonest.
We appreciate your sympathizing and patience.
Thanks!
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:18:17 AM

Hi! How many tokens would be issued, is the valuation realistic ?
Hi guy,
Thanks for your interest and consideration!
Please visit our website: bitcaps.io, especially the whitepaper: https://bitcaps.io/Uploads/WhitepaperBCPv1.pdf to get more necessary information.
Thanks!
silverfox25

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

well, we hope this is the last delay of bitcaps adding to coinmarketcap. price declines as hell and we need to see new progress for bitcaps to go to the moon. Smiley
feb. will end soon. so i hope before the month ends bitcaps is already on cmc. Smiley
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:49:38 AM

Guy, we have listed Bitcaps on the exchange: stocks.exchange already.
Besides, Coinmarketcap and others have been being in process of waiting to be listed. It will come up soon. Let follow our public channels to get soonest information.
We appreciate your patience and understanding!
Thanks!
Rei do Bitcao

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:33:39 PM

Hello DEV
why staking is not working in the website section? it says to come back later  Huh
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:20:11 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 02:37:07 AM by BITCAPS2017

💢💢💢 NOTIFICATION: WAY TO FIX MISTAKE OF NO SYNCHRONIZING WINDOWS WALLET
Respectively send to Bitcaps members,
⚙️ We would like to send the detail instructions to resolve the problem for someone not to synch their windows wallet.
- Open any folder, type in the address bar the following code and then choose “enter”: %appdata%
- After new window opens, click to open the folder name: Bitcaps
- Create a text file named: bitcaps.txt
- Open this file, copy and paste the following contents into the file:
rpcuser = rpc_user
rpcpassword = rpc_password
rpcport = 4412
listen = 1
server = 1
addnode = bitcapsblock.com
- Save the content, close the file, rename the file from bitcaps.txt to bitcaps.conf
- Restart wallet
💌Good luck!
Sincere,
Bitcaps Team.
IMAGE:

Hi guy,
Can you provide the image containing your problem to check more carefully?
You can send to our technical support team through email: support@bitcaps.io
Please review the above instruction if you got the same problem.
Thanks!
Rei do Bitcao

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

Hello DEV
why staking is not working in the website section? it says to come back later  Huh

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Irish Lion

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:51:38 PM

Are there any partnership and collaboration with other companies in this sphere ? 
Rei do Bitcao

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:28:09 PM

Hello DEV

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

hello

hello? why stake don't WORK
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:42:54 AM

Hello DEV
why staking is not working in the website section? it says to come back later  Huh

hello

hello? why stake don't WORK
Sorry Mr. Rei do Bitcao
We have answered your question above, you don't see?
Which we have showed the instruction in details and including the image for that.
In addition, we also asked you to tell us more clearly about your problem by sending the screen shot containing it to our technical email: support@bitcaps.io to be supported best.
Please review it.
Thanks!
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:39:50 AM

Are there any partnership and collaboration with other companies in this sphere ? 
Hi guy,
Thanks for your consideration!
Please visit our new roadmap in 2018 and farther which we have been promoting a lot projects and others to make Bitcaps value soonest as possible.
"...
4. Bitcaps Gaming:
 In some places of entertainment and leisure games, players can bet and get benefits with Bitcaps.
5. a. Bitcaps Online Shopping (E-commerce):
 The shopping booth is integrated for payment with Bitcaps. There is an APP to connect businesses to businesses which supports for promoting and selling products in the Bitcaps community."
Now we have listed Bitcaps on the exchange: stocks.exchange already.
Besides, Coinmarketcap and others have been being in process of waiting to be listed. It will come up soon.
Let follow our public channels to get soonest information.
Thanks!
candyconstantino11

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:08:21 AM

I like your project and i wish it will grow  this but i can't see any active promotion in roadmap?keep update guys
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

I like your project and i wish it will grow  this but i can't see any active promotion in roadmap?keep update guys
Thanks a lot, guy!
Our DEV team has been processing enthusiastically to meet your expectations.
Please persist on keeping following our public channels to get more necessary info.
We will announce you soonest as possible.
Thanks!
Rei do Bitcao

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:13:05 PM

Hi guy,
Thanks for your consideration!
Please visit our new roadmap in 2018 and farther which we have been promoting a lot projects and others to make Bitcaps value soonest as possible.
"...
4. Bitcaps Gaming:
 In some places of entertainment and leisure games, players can bet and get benefits with Bitcaps.
5. a. Bitcaps Online Shopping (E-commerce):
 The shopping booth is integrated for payment with Bitcaps. There is an APP to connect businesses to businesses which supports for promoting and selling products in the Bitcaps community."
Now we have listed Bitcaps on the exchange: stocks.exchange already.
Besides, Coinmarketcap and others have been being in process of waiting to be listed. It will come up soon.
Let follow our public channels to get soonest information.
Thanks!

Hi guy
now I undertand, I was trying to stake in the bitcaps.io website.

I made an withdraw from bitcap.io to my wallet. It will work?

thanks in advance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: