Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCAPS (BCP) - new advanced Cryptocurrency: Scrypt,POS/POW & Decentralized  (Read 8974 times)
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:03:20 AM

🔥 🔥 🔥 GLOBAL E-COMMERCE FUNDRAISING IS APPROACHING

All #Bitcaps members!
⏳ Only 2 days to stop hesitating on deciding to join our new campaign named “Global E-Commerce #Fundraising”– A great investment chance with so high interests up to 25% per month for investors owning the strategic vision.
✊Let welcome this attractive program and improve a great spirit for a boom of Bitcaps price very soon!
Thanks for your trust and companion!
Bitcaps Team.
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:25:29 AM

🔔 🔔 🔔 DETAILS OF GLOBAL E-COMMERCE #FUNDRAISING

Dear all #Bitcaps members,
 ⏰We would like to provide more details for program “Global E-Commerce Fundraising” tested today to ensure for a smooth serving process before officially start on March 20th. Are you ready for this attractive investment?
 💰Let's view the following attached image and gather the best things for your own to catch much more interests and even greater going abreast with increasing price of Bitcaps soon, especially chance for leaders to get extra great bonuses.
🔥Welcome! Now it’s time for Bitcaps price to make a huge fire in 2018 regardless of difficulties from outside.
Bitcaps Team.

silverfox25

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:22:23 AM

may i ask what will happen in the current fundraising program? will bitcaps return all our investment? or it will continue and effect the new 25% monthly rate.. not the usual 39% monthly as being stated in the whitepaper?
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:22:57 AM

may i ask what will happen in the current fundraising program? will bitcaps return all our investment? or it will continue and effect the new 25% monthly rate.. not the usual 39% monthly as being stated in the whitepaper?
Hi guy,
Thanks for your consideration!
The old program has been continuing normally as being stated in Whitepaper.
The new one: "Global E-Commerce Fundraising" is evaluated to share more preeminence.
So everyone can have a lot of choices to improve better interests for your own.
This contributes almost on the promotion to increase Bitcaps price soon.
Thanks!
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:41:39 AM

Dear our members,
 💎Only a little time of testing the new program, “Global E-Commerce Fundraising” has been winning a big support from the community because it shares more preeminence and promises to bring the brighter prospect of Bitcaps in near future.
 🚀Have you powered up and really been ready to officially start this great chance tomorrow?
Bitcaps Team.
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:42:19 AM

Dear all,
It’s so excited to see #BCP increased 100% yesterday which is up to $0.25/BCP.
📌NOTE: Global E-Commerce (GEC) #Fundrasing will officially start to register investment package today at 16.00 (UTC+8 ) on March 20th.
Let's be side by side together to go to the moon now!
💌Thanks for your companion!
Sincere,
Bitcaps Team.
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:07:15 AM

Dear Bitcaps members,
💣At this moment, have you taken part in #GEC #Fundraising yet? Now it’s the really great time for a strong boom of #Bitcaps shown undoubtedly only after nearly two hours to process the registering.
⛳️All guys, from now you can officially own one vital position in this interesting campaign with various value investment packages to get the noticeable high interests and together attempt in getting success soonest. Let’s go!
Best regards,
Bitcaps Team.
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:28:06 AM

great news about this and i hope so that we will get more new information,thanks team hope will everything is done with it
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:52:02 AM

great news about this and i hope so that we will get more new information,thanks team hope will everything is done with it
everyone are expecting it, they must always be active in order not to lose support from the participants
developers and project teams will definitely work harder, they will prove that seriously in development
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:58:16 AM

Thanks a lot for your trust, our #Bitcaps members,
🎁At present, we feel very highly excited to announce you that auditors of #HitBTC have been being in the process of auditing #BCP.
Let’s welcome the good thing coming soon on this April!
Please continue to keep following our public channels to get newest information.
We have been attempting ceaselessly to meet all's expectation. Because it's also our goal which brings our serious project to destination of success, bring Bitcaps go to the moon soonest as possible!
Thanks for always being our fellow-traveller!
Bitcaps Team.
silverfox25

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

Good Day! may i ask does bitcaps team have a plan to make the transferring from fundraising bcp wallet to exchange go Higher? the 500bcp/hour i think is really eating us a lot of time to transfer every bcp in our wallets. thanks! Smiley
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:12:43 AM

Good Day! may i ask does bitcaps team have a plan to make the transferring from fundraising bcp wallet to exchange go Higher? the 500bcp/hour i think is really eating us a lot of time to transfer every bcp in our wallets. thanks! Smiley
Hi guy,
Thanks for your contribution!
Sorry for the slow confirmation. But it's not normal. It caused your problem owing to the fact that sometimes there may have an overload situation. So please don't make many orders at the same time avoiding to make it more difficult to deal with.
Because the process is auto. Our technical team will try best to hasten the confirmation from the system.
We appreciate your understanding and patience!
Thanks!
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:43:54 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 10:06:59 AM by BITCAPS2017

🔔 🔔 🔔NOTE: THE VITAL STEP FOR LISTING BITCAPS ON HITBTC & PLAN OF CAPITAL RETURN FROM FUNDRAISING

Dear all Bitcaps members,

🔖Firstly, we are excited to give you good news of listing #Bitcaps on international exchanges after a lot of troubles. #HitBTC announced that they had been preparing for listing soonest as possible which needs to be processed carefully the source code audit first, then integration wallet, synchronization it with their system and making the internal tests.

🚀Aiming at accessing price level for Bitcaps effectively for the first appearance on the HitBTC.com, they need to audit all number of Bitcaps on the market and attraction from community scheduled from April 25th to May 15th, 2018.
  According to their requests, we give you a notice that internal exchange of Bitcaps: exchange.bitcaps.io will start to be temporary suspended from 16.00 PM (UTC + 8 ) on April, 7th, 2018 to serve best for their process. We commit to ensure the security for your BCP amount. If anyone worries about it, you can withdraw total of BCPs to your personal wallet before this time. After that time, every activity will be unavailable until finishing the auditing from HitBTC. Every transaction will still been conducted on #Stocks.exchange usually.

🔖Secondly, we would like to give you the detail plan for capital return of Fundraising program at the time after ICO. This plays an important part to gain the best price when Bitcaps is listed on HitBTC.com upcoming. Therefore, the capital return will be processed as followings:
-   60% will be transferred to Staking Premium
-   30% will be used for gaming
-   10% can freely be traded or transferred to others

#NOTE: After Bitcaps will have already been listed on HitBTC.com, we will stop to receive extra any #Fundraising package including #GECFundraising package. Bitcaps will officially become the coin owning value of payment in the strong ecosystem of Bitcaps and brings the real value for community.

🎯Actually, those are evaluated extremely necessary in helping avoid from regular difficulties and unstableness from the cryptocurrency and financial market. Especially, it contributes on ensuring benefits for all investors, stabilizing price of Bitcaps and its developing potentiality.

Our DEV team has been working hard ceaselessly to bring best things to all our Bitcaps members trusted us and always being side by side all time.

Let’s welcome the up-and-coming time with a really big boom of Bitcaps price! It’s time for Bitcaps to fly to the moon. Let’s go!

Warm Regards,
Bitcaps Team.
silverfox25

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

why are you locking our capital investments? i am calmly waiting for that time to return all my investment to me. but now you are locking it? i dont understand.. every investor has its rights to pull out their investment. now you are locking it again like the ICO phase that is needed to be located 70% to the fundraising program.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

why are you locking our capital investments? i am calmly waiting for that time to return all my investment to me. but now you are locking it? i dont understand.. every investor has its rights to pull out their investment. now you are locking it again like the ICO phase that is needed to be located 70% to the fundraising program.

Simple, he locked the proceeds because someone clocked him over the head with a heavy punishing stick. U cant stand it sometimes, u lose some bit of concentration and focus when being hammered with a stick right onto ur head. Thats why he got overwhelmed with pain and regret and did what he did, leading to funds being stolen and free program terminated. Period.
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:37:03 PM

Simple, he locked the proceeds because someone clocked him over the head with a heavy punishing stick. U cant stand it sometimes, u lose some bit of concentration and focus when being hammered with a stick right onto ur head. Thats why he got overwhelmed with pain and regret and did what he did, leading to funds being stolen and free program terminated. Period.
Thanks all guy for your contribution! Sorry for some news you might not hope or more correctly not yet goten our meaningful goal.  
All those we gave serves for general benifit of Bitcaps community in upcoming important time.  HitBTC has been working on the audit all things,  especially attraction from community, useful programs and ecosystem of Bitcaps to access the Bitcaps price best.  So that all above contributes a lot on promoting Bitcaps strength which HitBTC in general,  other international exchanges in particular can see and surely push the price higher and higher.  Also,  Bitcaps price will be stable,  avoid inflation,  and gain the real value for own.
We appreciate your understanding!  Your contribution is one of the vital key to shoot Bitcaps to the moon!
Thanks so much!
silverfox25

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:49:18 AM

Yes we know that... You are more concern on the growth of bitcaps.. My question is. Why are you locking it? I need that fund already now when the capital return day comes... Dont you understand? We need explanation why... It is our money in the first place. You are the one who stated in the whitepaper that the money will come back on that certain day.. WHY ARE YOU LOCKING IT.. Be professional..
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:01:57 AM

Yes we know that... You are more concern on the growth of bitcaps.. My question is. Why are you locking it? I need that fund already now when the capital return day comes... Dont you understand? We need explanation why... It is our money in the first place. You are the one who stated in the whitepaper that the money will come back on that certain day.. WHY ARE YOU LOCKING IT.. Be professional..
Guy,
Please! If you're a real expert in cryptocurrency and finacial field, you can easily understand the situation which a lot of troubles from the market influenced on cryptocurrency's price in general and Bitcaps price in particular. Moreover, HitBTC and other international exchanges have been auditing and observing Bitcaps to access its price suitably for the first appearance on their exchange. HitBTC has been auditing all Bitcaps number on the market and attraction from community so they request to temporarily suspend internal exchange of Bitcaps: bitcaps.io to check that total more accurately, if all number of Bitcaps after capital return has been paid all, its price will be dropped down extremely low, even zero.
Therefore, those plans contribute a lot on strengthening Bitcaps and promoting its value. Also, it helps to avoid from inflation. All those serves for stable development of Bitcaps in long-term.
Specifically:
- 60% will be fixed in BCP wallet on bitcaps.io for Staking Premium,  you can choose one suitable package or deposit extra BCP to invest and get highest benefits,  then choose one good date to make that process. This not only helps you get extra benefit, but also helps broaden ecosystem, promote value of Bitcaps serving for listing process on international exchanges.
- 30% will be automatically used for Gaming. All of you have an interesting playground and get extra benefits as well. These also contributes a lot on strengthening Bitcaps with strong ecosystem and attraction from community in eyes of Hitbtc and other international exchanges aiming at promoting Bitcaps price faster and faster.
- 10% can freely be traded or transferred to others
Guy. Let be an expert with a positive look to understand our necessary steps. We appreciate your understanding with a strategic vision! Our DEV team always serve for general benefit.
Thanks so much!
silverfox25

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:10:28 AM

okay thanks. i still trust u guys it is just that i did not see this coming. Anyways i just want to make this clear...  when bitcaps is listed on Hitbtc,com it is said that it will stop receiving extra package from fundraising and GEC fundraising. so does that mean the daily interest rate will stop too? or will it continue for us early investors who invested in the fundraising program?
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:58:10 AM

okay thanks. i still trust u guys it is just that i did not see this coming. Anyways i just want to make this clear...  when bitcaps is listed on Hitbtc,com it is said that it will stop receiving extra package from fundraising and GEC fundraising. so does that mean the daily interest rate will stop too? or will it continue for us early investors who invested in the fundraising program?
Thanks for your understanding and sympathizing!
We appreciate your vision of Bitcaps in long-term development.
For your next question,  we have said clearly in our previous announcement which we will stop to receive "EXTRA" fundraising package and GEC fundraising package.  The packages you did in the past are still conducted usually.  Every activities of paying interests and capital return still done usually.
Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: