Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀  (Read 8931 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tropwal

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:30:17 PM

Is there any prediction what skills would be in highest demand?

For the beginning,i would say crpto related ones.

Most definitely,untill Vanywhere reaches mass adoption.

A lot of people who will use the app will want to know more about crypto so it makes sense.

Im sure competition  will be tough there,so better be sure about your skill Smiley

Competition might be tough,but demand will be high too,those things usually go together.Unless you opt for something like basket weaving,as someone mentioned  earlier Cheesy.But then again,u might find fierce competition there too Cheesy

When you give people an app like this that's easy accessible you can be sure you will create skill sellers for every market possible Smiley so were ever you turn you will have competition.

You can always beat the competition by knowing more languages or offering a better service.

For now we can only assume what kind of skills will be offered, but maybe, hypothetically speaking, someone will have more good reviews and more history but isn't necessarily the best in that field - only has a better price for what he is offering than someone else.

The reviews will be KING! Forget about price ranges, certifications, unloyal competition, all that matters are the reviews.

Reviews will be most important indeed,without the doubt.But question is,what will Vanywhere do to stop some Skiller from making bunch of fake user accounts,and writing his own reviews?That could be an issue,but im sure Vanywhere team covered that too.

Its impossible to stop everything,nothing is 100% secure,every system has its flaws.

Thats true,you can try as much as oyu want,but if someone really wants to exploit the sytem,he will find the way

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Svjeckimegacar

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:36:02 PM

A lot of people who will use the app will want to know more about crypto so it makes sense.

Im sure competition  will be tough there,so better be sure about your skill Smiley

Competition might be tough,but demand will be high too,those things usually go together.Unless you opt for something like basket weaving,as someone mentioned  earlier Cheesy.But then again,u might find fierce competition there too Cheesy

When you give people an app like this that's easy accessible you can be sure you will create skill sellers for every market possible Smiley so were ever you turn you will have competition.

You can always beat the competition by knowing more languages or offering a better service.

For now we can only assume what kind of skills will be offered, but maybe, hypothetically speaking, someone will have more good reviews and more history but isn't necessarily the best in that field - only has a better price for what he is offering than someone else.

The reviews will be KING! Forget about price ranges, certifications, unloyal competition, all that matters are the reviews.

Reviews will be most important indeed,without the doubt.But question is,what will Vanywhere do to stop some Skiller from making bunch of fake user accounts,and writing his own reviews?That could be an issue,but im sure Vanywhere team covered that too.

Its impossible to stop everything,nothing is 100% secure,every system has its flaws.

Thats true,you can try as much as oyu want,but if someone really wants to exploit the sytem,he will find the way

Maybe you cant completely stop it,but you can make it much harder.And im sure Vanywhere team will sort that,afterall,they are developing the app for 2 years and im sure they are thinking about everything.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

I think that  people here keep forgetting that vanywhere team is develiping this application for 2 years.That is a lot in crypto world,where most ICO when they reach this stage have only Whitepaper(many not even that) and only few have MVP.And here we have project that is in development for so long,where we almost have finished product.In my eyes,thats huge advantage,that will be seen once Vanywhere gets listed.
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:54:48 PM

I think that  people here keep forgetting that vanywhere team is develiping this application for 2 years.That is a lot in crypto world,where most ICO when they reach this stage have only Whitepaper(many not even that) and only few have MVP.And here we have project that is in development for so long,where we almost have finished product.In my eyes,thats huge advantage,that will be seen once Vanywhere gets listed.

I definitely agree with this. It is something that already exists on the market and is already in use, not just an idea.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

That's not bound to happen since customers often also have to contribute to the community - would he really have that much time?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

Maybe you cant completely stop it,but you can make it much harder.And im sure Vanywhere team will sort that,afterall,they are developing the app for 2 years and im sure they are thinking about everything.
Yeah they can try to minimize the exploits,stoping it alltogether is hard
al1s19

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:20:23 PM

The project is interesting and promising, I think. because there are a lot of unnecessary information on the Internet, and this will help to avoid many hours of searching
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

The project is interesting and promising, I think. because there are a lot of unnecessary information on the Internet, and this will help to avoid many hours of searching

Exactly. Just type what you want, and it offers you a list of capable individuals, who are more than ready to help for a small and fair compensation
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

Exactly. Just type what you want, and it offers you a list of capable individuals, who are more than ready to help for a small and fair compensation

And you will have a chance to get a personalized tutor who can adapt to your wants and needs. It doesn't have to be a small compensation, if it helps you at the right moment that you need to you are will to pay even more.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:10:58 PM

Maybe you can't prepare for everything or secure everything in advance. They will have to work on it as new chalanges arise when the app is out.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:21:43 PM

Maybe you can't prepare for everything or secure everything in advance. They will have to work on it as new chalanges arise when the app is out.

A lot of things are done on the fly, it's just the way it is done.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:34:56 PM

Any new demos of the Vanwhere app maybe?
UncleT

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:37:31 PM

In a way, yes. Check out their youtube channel, they have a bunch of videos and update regularly, and some of those videos are made to be a way to showcase the app.
descuri

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:39:29 PM

In a way, yes. Check out their youtube channel, they have a bunch of videos and update regularly, and some of those videos are made to be a way to showcase the app.

Yeah, I like that they actually use the app in their videos so you can see how it works.
descuri

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:41:46 PM

I agree,when i see in Whitepaper that exchanges and price predictions,thats it for me,i will pass that project for sure.

The idea is probably to seem more crypto than others, and as if predictions give you credibility...
killer9966

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:49:17 PM

When to the mooon?

As soon as Vany is listed on the exchange,we are going straight to the moon!

But can we go back?  Undecided I'm not sure there's anything out there we can spend all that money on Sad Does UPS ship to the moon?

I always wanted to drive lambo on the moon,i hope Vanywhere will make that happen Cheesy

On the more serious note,its way too early to speculate about prices when we are listed,as promising anything could only backfire,saw it so many times when team promised certain price,and in in reality it was completely different.

Those kinds of predictions are irresponsible and can't be considered to have merit as the market is too volatile for someone's predictions. Sure, we can all hope to go to the moon Smiley but only after the project hits the shelves so to say, we will be able to see what it's real potential is. Give it some time.

True,and yet ICO are giving those kind of prediciotions,for me thats the big red flag.But Vanywhere team is smart than that of course and they wouldnt do such a rookie mistake

They are serious guys, I'm sure they know what are they doing.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:59:20 PM

Is there something you can't learn over Vanywhere?
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:07:18 PM

I think sky is the limit!
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:43:33 AM

Well, there will have to be limitations on some areas, for instance, something that would require practical involvement for a longer period of time. But out of some of the obvious areas, I don't think there will be too many restrictions.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:05:46 AM

Hi

Your project looks interesting. Any Bounty program fro Newbie?

As newbie,i think you can join any kind of social platform bounty,like Twitter,Facebook,Instagram..and if you are good with words you can even  every write some articles,that is also good way to get some Vany tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: