Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:20:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility  (Read 144841 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
monalito

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:35:37 AM

it like good coin ..anyone here have mining this coin..

F7kZLsZ9XJpMVpzG9xzPXQ6oqbEjHTx1VU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:17:22 AM

I realise that the only way to mine at this stage is through the wallet, but does anyone have a pool (legitimately) set up, or are we all competing for some solo mining coins Wink

I'm at work right now so hopefully will be home in time to set everything up and start mining before it starts!

Maybe give OCMiner a heads-up! He might be willing to set up a pool.

already done and contributing to the net hash.  https://stak.suprnova.cc/

Ah, see, the best and quickest pool provider of them all! Wink

Thanks ! Smiley

You deserve it as a real crypto dinosaur! Wink

MickJay

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:36:33 AM

it like good coin ..anyone here have mining this coin..

Yes... I am mining it... it is not like i have a lot on it, as i only have 6 gpus, but a man got what a man got Tongue
uhro

Activity: 209

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:10:30 PM

The only thing that will save this coin now is that the period to do your swap only lasts 30 days so one way or another, it will be separated from SIGT when the swap period is over.

SIGT has very little life left and STRAKS is going to take that for whatever it's worth here shortly.

I was a big fan of SIGT V2 when they started it up, but the road has been really rocky and it has me doubting the teams future.
From the reluctance to even listen to the idea that they should be re-branding at the beginning (I gave many reasons why it should be done right away and you guys just shot me down left and right saying you believe in SIGT and want to revive it with V2, then all of a sudden you have a new name) to the way the swap was introduced and then the details rocked everyone's expectations (the community thought it was going to be a swap, not a slow (6 year) distribution of coins to form SIGT holders).

And still no exchange ( the one that's there doesn't count, lol).
I like if you guys can prove me wrong, but I'm not going to be involved in this any further.

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
zg2131029

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:36:21 PM

Has the coin exchange already begun? How to operate? There's a meeting. Teach it.
Grumo

Activity: 430
Merit: 22

Professional user

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:34:43 PM

News about swap please

bTCBTCbiᴛcoinᗷTCethDOGEzecⅬTCUSDT
EvilC0P

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:41:39 PM

this SIG/STRAKS project is so disappointing. i believed in the original project and mined as much as i could to find out it's dead and there is this bs swap system...
oh well, i'll scratch this as a loose and won't bother. live and learn from experience
redsun17

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:04:17 PM

It takes 6 years to swap?

I think there is some sense in forcing people who swap to invest long-term.  But 6 years is way more than long-term.  In crypto, long-term is like 2 years max, maybe less.

I don't have a stake because I don't own SIGT, so rest of y'all should decide what's best, but my two cents is the swap should take 2 years at most.  That still builds community engagement without being an eternity.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:59:44 PM

Oh so what worthwhile exchange are you on? oh yeah thats right NONE... HAHAHAHA

lets see how long it takes the moderator to delete my post...
aknataga

Activity: 387
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:14:22 PM

Disappointing.
How exactly noticed.
Guys u can still belive that devs can change swap period, from 6 years to 6 month Tongue
Continue to believe ...

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Resar

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:12:06 PM

Disappointing.
How exactly noticed.
Guys u can still belive that devs can change swap period, from 6 years to 6 month Tongue
Continue to believe ...

The devs have already issued a statement about this subject on on the STRAKS Discord.

redsun17

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:26:30 PM

Oh so what worthwhile exchange are you on? oh yeah thats right NONE... HAHAHAHA

lets see how long it takes the moderator to delete my post...

You don't seem to have been censored yet.

Is it normal to have an exchange within two weeks of launch?  Is this your personal experience with most coins?

Epicyclic

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:56:31 PM

The Devs have issued a statement, it seems the "6 year" motto is used too loosely and is merely a worst case scenario of a 100% coins swap from Sigt, the real years could be a fraction to half that dependant on swap amount.
Swapping 50% of the entire coin supply (which is predicted) would only take 3 years, the reality is not everybody will swap.
*MrPiP*

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:34:31 AM

I checked Sign and this thread but didn't find a guide how to swap my old coins to the new ones. Is there any guide? Please link it if there is one.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
Epicyclic

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:39:27 AM

I checked Sign and this thread but didn't find a guide how to swap my old coins to the new ones. Is there any guide? Please link it if there is one.
A bot is currently in development that will deal with the entire mechanics of the swap and transparent burn of Signatum.
*MrPiP*

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:12:09 AM

A bot is currently in development that will deal with the entire mechanics of the swap and transparent burn of Signatum.

Ahh thanks, I thought there is a solution already. I think you need to add this info to OP or make some kind of FAQ.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
LEXITco

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:22:44 AM

This is sweet, can't wait to do more research and see what's happenin' w/ the team. 1Q: Does it have faster TX speeds than NEO or equiv.?
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:31:21 AM

Here is a text of latest announcement from Straks discord for those who haven't looking it yet:

"squbs:
@everyone The STRAKS team have a responsibility to consider all market participants - a sizable part of which are Signatum investors.  Decisions made in relation to the swap process - to date - seek to protect all parties concerned, and in a way in which allows STRAKS to grow organically and fulfill its potential with the backing of its nascent but continuously growing community.

It seems a cohort of Signatum investors are fixated on a 6 year swap time frame.  Please note that this is a WORST case time frame and will only come to pass if 100% of Signatum holders swap to STRAKS.  The expectation that ALL Signatum holders will swap to STRAKS is very remote,  However, to ensure that in taking on the fiduciary responsibility to swap STRAKS for Signatum, we, the STRAKS team, need to assume FULL participation in order to meet our obligation as stated, with zero shortfall.  I can assure you, we most definitely understand the merits of confidence levels and capitalization to the extent that we are able to cover expectation and uncertainty to a defined level.  However, objective consideration will draw anyone to the fact that the approach we have taken is far more approachable for your average individual (albeit, with some guidance).

(... continued from above) The swap-bot is being extensively tested and will be announced very soon.  Once an official announcement is made with respect the commencement of the swap period, all Signatum investors will have 30 days to use the swap-bot to transfer their Signatums and register for the monthly swap payments.  All Signatum coins will be burnt instantly upon receipt in a transparent manner, which the user should be able to track via the Signatum explorer.  This is aligned with the STRAKS team's position to NOT be responsible for the maintenance of Signatum's chain, associated nodes and issues that may arise over the duration of the swap payback period.  The STRAKS team will only be responsible for the swap allocated STAK and monthly distributions to swap participants on an ongoing basis.

The first swap payment will be made on day 33 post commencement of the swap period.  That is, to be clear, 3 days after the registration of the swap period ends.

You, as an investor, have a choice, you can either trust us, or you can continue holding your Signatums.  If you truly believe that STRAKS is only viable because of the old Signatum community, and cannot stand on its own merits, then you are free to disconnect from the STRAKS community and all channels of communication.

Note, the 'devfund' will not be used to run Masternodes.  Any payments made to developers and/or the internal team on a monthly basis are rightfully the recipients' funds to do what he/she pleases with.  We will not, and cannot, dictate what they do with their funds. We encourage a community solution to allow market participants to be able to operate shared Masternodes, not disimilar to other Masternode coins.

For exposition purposes and to ease understanding please see the attached image for 3 different scenarios."    Image with examples of scenarious can be found in discord chat.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
dieselfrank

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:12:16 AM

Not sure there is any help for me, I was mining Sigt and have a wallet that for an unknown reason seems to have lost its password.

I have tried getting it unlocked for months now to no avail. Is there any possible way to get those coins back? the wallet is still functional, just cant unlock it to do anything. Cant withdraw without a password which it seems to have lost.

Are you 100% sure the password is correct?

Did you use the latest sigtnatum wallet? That contained a possible trojan.

How much was in the wallet and have you verified the balance outside of wallet.

I think so but at this point I'm assuming that either the wallet is broken or my pw isn't what I think it is? The wallet is windows qt 5.3.2. Still shows balance, tried checking my address's on block explorer but explorer seemed to be down. It's not a massive amount, just a bit over 20K, I guess I'll keep trying, I've already spent at least 5 hours with every combo of password I can think of. Been trying to learn the hashcat program possibly crack it, but not much luck yet. Lots of lost money I could have made mining something else.
nsummy

Activity: 1178
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:54:26 AM

Here is a text of latest announcement from Straks discord for those who haven't looking it yet:

"squbs:
@everyone The STRAKS team have a responsibility to consider all market participants - a sizable part of which are Signatum investors.  Decisions made in relation to the swap process - to date - seek to protect all parties concerned, and in a way in which allows STRAKS to grow organically and fulfill its potential with the backing of its nascent but continuously growing community.

It seems a cohort of Signatum investors are fixated on a 6 year swap time frame.  Please note that this is a WORST case time frame and will only come to pass if 100% of Signatum holders swap to STRAKS.  The expectation that ALL Signatum holders will swap to STRAKS is very remote,  However, to ensure that in taking on the fiduciary responsibility to swap STRAKS for Signatum, we, the STRAKS team, need to assume FULL participation in order to meet our obligation as stated, with zero shortfall.  I can assure you, we most definitely understand the merits of confidence levels and capitalization to the extent that we are able to cover expectation and uncertainty to a defined level.  However, objective consideration will draw anyone to the fact that the approach we have taken is far more approachable for your average individual (albeit, with some guidance).

(... continued from above) The swap-bot is being extensively tested and will be announced very soon.  Once an official announcement is made with respect the commencement of the swap period, all Signatum investors will have 30 days to use the swap-bot to transfer their Signatums and register for the monthly swap payments.  All Signatum coins will be burnt instantly upon receipt in a transparent manner, which the user should be able to track via the Signatum explorer.  This is aligned with the STRAKS team's position to NOT be responsible for the maintenance of Signatum's chain, associated nodes and issues that may arise over the duration of the swap payback period.  The STRAKS team will only be responsible for the swap allocated STAK and monthly distributions to swap participants on an ongoing basis.

The first swap payment will be made on day 33 post commencement of the swap period.  That is, to be clear, 3 days after the registration of the swap period ends.

You, as an investor, have a choice, you can either trust us, or you can continue holding your Signatums.  If you truly believe that STRAKS is only viable because of the old Signatum community, and cannot stand on its own merits, then you are free to disconnect from the STRAKS community and all channels of communication.

Note, the 'devfund' will not be used to run Masternodes.  Any payments made to developers and/or the internal team on a monthly basis are rightfully the recipients' funds to do what he/she pleases with.  We will not, and cannot, dictate what they do with their funds. We encourage a community solution to allow market participants to be able to operate shared Masternodes, not disimilar to other Masternode coins.

For exposition purposes and to ease understanding please see the attached image for 3 different scenarios."    Image with examples of scenarious can be found in discord chat.

Funny how this swap information is STILL hidden from any casual user of bitcointalk.  Not saying that this forum is gospel, but when you use it as an advertising mechanism to reach the giant user base, I don't think its unfair to expect major announcements to go on the front page of the thread.  But who am I kidding, this information isn't on their website either.  And for them all SIGT users swapping would be a worst case scenario, because if you read the fine print, any coins that are left over from the swap, go to the devs! I like how they tell people who disagree to "disconnect from the community."  If this coin is based on the community, then why do we have to believe everything the dev says?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: