Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:30:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility  (Read 144846 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UtopianMessiah

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:36:11 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 04:31:39 AM by UtopianMessiah

All you self-entitled Signatum bag holders, this is a new coin and they owe you nothing!

If you don't like their approach, grab your bags, remove yourself from this space/discord/telegram or other and vote with your presence.  Hold your Signatum bags tight, do not swap and be dreamy about the second coming of the Doctor (or in common parlance; another molestation by the doctor and his crew, signatumd, kahir and DRS team,  leaving you high and dry)

Stop crying like spoilt children!  Nobody forced you to buy Signatums for a masternode, why did you not wait to buy straks from an exchange for a masternode (when it is listed)? You took a speculative punt and got shafted in the process and now your butt burns - tough! Take it as a lesson learnt and move on.

Best of luck to the straks team; you made a mistake by not ridding yourselves of these Signatum parasites from the beginning!

}{uNdd

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:26:25 AM

once the swap announcement release , sigt had drop from 400sat to 100+sat ,
mining is better than swap now.

Marco Bignoses

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:34:28 AM

Dude, r u thinkin about "bad luck" for real? They have many weeks to think about their strategy and we all are waiting for some news. Now, after months inside this community, I must belive in a casual and bad luck error? LOL, "maybe" u r a little bit naive Wink  
Anyway, after all, no one of the devs prove us that they haven't sell their Sigt bags. They just banned who ask for prove that this suspicious timing is not to take an advantage.
That's all. I'm talking about this and I have all to lose spreading fud. But I accept my loss and I want to invite people to use their brain. If I'm wrong I'll happy, but atm everything drive me to this conclusions.
Take care

Let's look at the Sigt price history. On the day Straks mining started, 23rd of November, Sigt price was around 200 sats. 2 days later it had risen to around 350 sats on average. I would imagine the successful launch of Straks mining combined with the high mining difficulty drove people to make the decision that buying Sigt is a good idea, and the price started to climb. Soon after that devs decided to release the full details of the swap. Now why did they decide to release the info so soon? If the devs wanted to pump Sigt price they could have waited much longer. In fact, previously it was mentioned several times by the devs that full swap details will be released on 29th November. You can check this thread or the Signatum 2.0 thread, both give the same date. So why did the devs release the swap details 4 days earlier than promised? If they wanted to pump Sigt then they could have waited 4 more days, and then sell their bags with much higher profit. Instead they decided to release the info pretty soon after Sigt price started to climb. That speaks against pumping. In fact a logical conclusion is that they wanted to prevent the pump of Sigt so that people would not get burned more than they already had.

Man, you are misinformed. You have miss the details that the price hit 499 sat because they release the info about the Masternode collateral of 50k straks. So many people was thinking that they can buy 200k signatum for a Straks MN. This is the reason why the price pump. As soon as people has read the news, the price start to pump. Also in their discord channel many people wrote that they are going to bought more sigt and they were in silence and don't advise no one to take care and don't buy emotionaly. I've wrote it many times in the last posts. In my opinion is very probably that they bought sigt @ a low price, like 90/100sat and after they release the news about the MN collateral, because they perfectly know that many people would go to buy Sigt. And after they sell off sigt for recover their balance, because all of them was sigt bagholder. This particular about this story is extremely important, and if you miss or ignore this, your opinion could be different from mine and from many others people.
Also if they don't do this mistake not for do like I think, it also mean that they are not so professional in the markets dynamics, because this reaction from the market was easily predictable and in any case, for sure, is not a good sign.
And, another very important details, is the community was call to a vote about the swap some weeks ago, and there isn't the details about a 6years long swap. They totally deceived their community. We can choose another kind of swap for protect the future price of straks, like 10:1 or something like this and rethinking a better solution all together like we all supposed to be.

What you said doesn't really refute my point: If the devs wanted to pump, why did they release information of the swap four days earlier than promised? It seems that by giving the information early they actually wanted to stop the price from pumping. You're ignoring this fact completely. You're just speculating and accusing devs of a pump without any proof whatsoever.

10:1 might have been a better swap ratio, however you're forgetting it was the community who chose the 4:1 ratio.

PS. The average Sigt price was never 499 sats after the pump, you can check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/ yourself. Maybe a single trade was for 499 sats but a single trade doesn't give the full picture.

LOL, who matter about the average price? They just could have done this. I asked for some prove about their sigt wallet, but no one is answer. They stop the pump before too much people understand their intenction and they let sigt run free for almost 2days before the news of the swap details come out. They don't need a big pump, just a bit to call them out. They should prove to us that I'm wrong, so we can think  they are just fools and not scammers. Anyway, for sure they are fools with no sense of marketing. Otherwise they would do this in a complete different way. This is innegable.
Marco Bignoses

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:41:16 AM

All you self-entitled Signatum bag holders, this is a new coin and they owe you nothing!

If you don't like their approach, grab your bags, disconnect from this space/discord/telegram or other and vote with your feet (presence).  Hold your Signatum bags tight, do not swap and be dreamy about the second coming of the Doctor (or in common parlance; another molestation by the doctor and his crew, signatumd, kahir and DRS team,  leaving you high and dry)

Stop crying like spoilt children!  Nobody forced you to buy Signatums for a masternode, why did you not wait to buy straks from an exchange for a masternode (when it is listed)? You took a speculative punt and got shafted in the process and now your butt burns - tough! Take it as a lesson learnt and move on.

Best of luck to the straks team; you made a mistake by not ridding yourselves of these Signatum parasites from the beginning!

Maybe you don't know that the first ANN was called "Signatum 2.0" and that all the devs are part of signatum community and they are bagholders too. You can't found your coin with a community, call them to vote for most things and piss them off when you want, probably because now they are unchained from sigt after the last perfect pump organizated with the news by themselfes. You call us parasite, but you are a simply rude moron that don't know the facts. So let you know the fact before spread a lot of bullshit that show you like an idiot. I'm not crying. I'm just trying to advise people about their way to do. All the devs are from signatum and someone was a sigt's devs too. So please shut up and don't go full retard please. And I can prove you that I've not bought signatum for the MN. I haven't bought a single sigt coin since weeks, genius.
Chromexnet

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:29:33 AM

What you said doesn't really refute my point: If the devs wanted to pump, why did they release information of the swap four days earlier than promised? It seems that by giving the information early they actually wanted to stop the price from pumping. You're ignoring this fact completely. You're just speculating and accusing devs of a pump without any proof whatsoever.

10:1 might have been a better swap ratio, however you're forgetting it was the community who chose the 4:1 ratio.

PS. The average Sigt price was never 499 sats after the pump, you can check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/ yourself. Maybe a single trade was for 499 sats but a single trade doesn't give the full picture.

LOL, who matter about the average price? They just could have done this. I asked for some prove about their sigt wallet, but no one is answer. They stop the pump before too much people understand their intenction and they let sigt run free for almost 2days before the news of the swap details come out. They don't need a big pump, just a bit to call them out. They should prove to us that I'm wrong, so we can think  they are just fools and not scammers. Anyway, for sure they are fools with no sense of marketing. Otherwise they would do this in a complete different way. This is innegable.

This is pointless. I gave clear reasons why this does look like an intentional pump by the devs and you choose to ignore them. You have your own agenda and conspiracy theories and nobody can convince you otherwise. Even in the unlikely scenario that a wallet is posted, you can just say it's photoshopped. Good luck with your chosen path.

PS. Check the link, can you find the 499 sats price there?
Chromexnet

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:32:07 AM

If you don't like their approach, grab your bags, disconnect from this space/discord/telegram or other and vote with your feet (presence).  Hold your Signatum bags tight, do not swap and be dreamy about the second coming of the Doctor (or in common parlance; another molestation by the doctor and his crew, signatumd, kahir and DRS team,  leaving you high and dry)

Maybe you don't know that the first ANN was called "Signatum 2.0" and that all the devs are part of signatum community and they are bagholders too. You can't found your coin with a community, call them to vote for most things and piss them off when you want, probably because now they are unchained from sigt after the last perfect pump organizated with the news by themselfes. You call us parasite, but you are a simply rude moron that don't know the facts. So let you know the fact before spread a lot of bullshit that show you like an idiot. I'm not crying. I'm just trying to advise people about their way to do. All the devs are from signatum and someone was a sigt's devs too. So please shut up and don't go full retard please. And I can prove you that I've not bought signatum for the MN. I haven't bought a single sigt coin since weeks, genius.

Dude, r u thinkin about "bad luck" for real? They have many weeks to think about their strategy and we all are waiting for some news. Now, after months inside this community, I must belive in a casual and bad luck error? LOL, "maybe" u r a little bit naive Wink 
Anyway, after all, no one of the devs prove us that they haven't sell their Sigt bags. They just banned who ask for prove that this suspicious timing is not to take an advantage.
That's all. I'm talking about this and I have all to lose spreading fud. But I accept my loss and I want to invite people to use their brain. If I'm wrong I'll happy, but atm everything drive me to this conclusions.
Take care

Let's look at the Sigt price history. On the day Straks mining started, 23rd of November, Sigt price was around 200 sats. 2 days later it had risen to around 350 sats on average. I would imagine the successful launch of Straks mining combined with the high mining difficulty drove people to make the decision that buying Sigt is a good idea, and the price started to climb. Soon after that devs decided to release the full details of the swap. Now why did they decide to release the info so soon? If the devs wanted to pump Sigt price they could have waited much longer. In fact, previously it was mentioned several times by the devs that full swap details will be released on 29th November. You can check this thread or the Signatum 2.0 thread, both give the same date. So why did the devs release the swap details 4 days earlier than promised? If they wanted to pump Sigt then they could have waited 4 more days, and then sell their bags with much higher profit. Instead they decided to release the info pretty soon after Sigt price started to climb. That speaks against pumping. In fact a logical conclusion is that they wanted to prevent the pump of Sigt so that people would not get burned more than they already had.
Do not blame all those things to devs or someone. Please spend a second to take a look at Signatum's chart. You will immediately understand why those movements happened. nice chart before breaking news about the swap, huh?

Hi,

Crypto_dau might be right, with traditional technical analysis, the chart give you strong signal. Only the chart can give you great opportunity. This one plus the news of the swap together helped to pump the coin. That's it, guys. Please be smart investors.

I don't know if you two were referring to me or Marco but I did not blame the devs.
Marco Bignoses

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:44:42 AM

This is pointless. I gave clear reasons why this does look like an intentional pump by the devs and you choose to ignore them. You have your own agenda and conspiracy theories and nobody can convince you otherwise. Even in the unlikely scenario that a wallet is posted, you can just say it's photoshopped. Good luck with your chosen path.

Now you says that was an intentional pump? I'm confused.
I have no conspiracy theories, I've just follow the facts from the first days. You're not. I trust them in all the ways before this shit. I'm simply sad about their avoid words about transparency and community coins. Most of sigt holders (now straks future holders) just feel to have no choice, but everyone don't agree with the terms they choose. They just haven't done what they talk about. I repeat, for me is ok also a different swap like 10:1 or more. The point here is another and seems like you don't want to see. The fact that you are not involved in, don't mean that I'm not lucid about the facts. I've just a better kwoledgment about the facts and about the dynamics because I lived any single moment about all this story. And, for the 25th time, also if the don't need a pump, the way that they choose to reveal the news is really fool (and also suspicious). Now a lot of people have no choice. Swallow all or sell everything. But for sure you can't talk about a concept and act in a different way without no one of your community was informated about your intentions.
PS: for example, for prevent the fud, they can also get public their sigt wallet address before all this fud for a full transparency about their movement.
Chromexnet

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:27:02 AM

Now you says that was an intentional pump? I'm confused.
I have no conspiracy theories, I've just follow the facts from the first days. You're not. I trust them in all the ways before this shit. I'm simply sad about their avoid words about transparency and community coins. Most of sigt holders (now straks future holders) just feel to have no choice, but everyone don't agree with the terms they choose. They just haven't done what they talk about. I repeat, for me is ok also a different swap like 10:1 or more. The point here is another and seems like you don't want to see. The fact that you are not involved in, don't mean that I'm not lucid about the facts. I've just a better kwoledgment about the facts and about the dynamics because I lived any single moment about all this story. And, for the 25th time, also if the don't need a pump, the way that they choose to reveal the news is really fool (and also suspicious). Now a lot of people have no choice. Swallow all or sell everything. But for sure you can't talk about a concept and act in a different way without no one of your community was informated about your intentions.
PS: for example, for prevent the fud, they can also get public their sigt wallet address before all this fud for a full transparency about their movement.

Oops, it's a typo, I meant to say unintentional. Funny how you say I don't follow the facts while you're just speculating without any proof. Care to point out what I said that wasn't a fact?
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:07:09 AM

In fact since swap delayed for 72 month, swap ratio is 1:(4*72) = 1:288 per month, which is already completely different picture
UtopianMessiah

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:07:17 AM

In fact since swap delayed for 72 month, swap ratio is 1:(4*72) = 1:288 per month, which is already completely different picture
Yeah, money of investors stucked during long period of time due to the weir swap.

... and how long did these "investors" expect for it take to recover their losses from holding Signatum, if EVER? Less than 6 years or just a big fat 0, nothing, nada, zilch until the end of time like many abandoned shitcoins??

if you invest in speculative company bonds and they go into administration, it can take over 10 years to get any recovery, assuming that you have not been wiped out by senior creditors, employee costs and other expenses.

This is crypto, it would be ranked below equity in any composite portfolio.

Just think rationally and not emotionally.  Leave this behind you if have been burned.  The new coin or new team cannot be blamed for speculative trading or for bag holders not exiting at the first indication that they had been scammed by old developers.
marv1n

Activity: 334
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:24:47 AM

This swap looks ridiculous. Come on 4:1 ratio and now up to 6 years for the swap  Huh
there is no warranty that devs dump they pre-mine after 1 or 2 years.

Signatum holders now 2nd class community members. You can be happy swap you sigt to straks with destroying conditions  Lips sealed

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
kabuki924

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:42:22 AM

Take care

Man, you are misinformed. You have miss the details that the price hit 499 sat because they release the info about the Masternode collateral of 50k straks. So many people was thinking that they can buy 200k signatum for a Straks MN. This is the reason why the price pump. As soon as people has read the news, the price start to pump. Also in their discord channel many people wrote that they are going to bought more sigt and they were in silence and don't advise no one to take care and don't buy emotionaly. I've wrote it many times in the last posts. In my opinion is very probably that they bought sigt @ a low price, like 90/100sat and after they release the news about the MN collateral, because they perfectly know that many people would go to buy Sigt. And after they sell off sigt for recover their balance, because all of them was sigt bagholder. This particular about this story is extremely important, and if you miss or ignore this, your opinion could be different from mine and from many others people.
Also if they don't do this mistake not for do like I think, it also mean that they are not so professional in the markets dynamics, because this reaction from the market was easily predictable and in any case, for sure, is not a good sign.
And, another very important details, is the community was call to a vote about the swap some weeks ago, and there isn't the details about a 6years long swap. They totally deceived their community. We can choose another kind of swap for protect the future price of straks, like 10:1 or something like this and rethinking a better solution all together like we all supposed to be.

I completely agree!
100% of the community were sure that - the swap would be instant!
Developers have acted meanly!
6 years is not acceptable!
These developers and a couple of days can not be trusted.

I've seen this swap calculator and it is saying 8 months only. 
https://straks.news/swapcalculator/?sigtstoswap=13750000&mysigts=50000&straksfakeprice=1#result

any comments on this...if this is correct I think this is a better deal
marv1n

Activity: 334
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:01:12 AM

I've seen this swap calculator and it is saying 8 months only.  
https://straks.news/swapcalculator/?sigtstoswap=13750000&mysigts=50000&straksfakeprice=1#result

any comments on this...if this is correct I think this is a better deal

this is because you have fill in that only 10% (13.750.000 SIGT) swap they coins.

but i think its possible that about 50% - 70% wil swap they coins, so swap will ends about 4 years (45 month) to get all your STRAK

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
qualialibre

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:16:56 PM

Let see the math.

One Rigs 6x AMD RX 570 give you 35Mh with Lyra2Rav2 algo.
Net hash rate is: 82Gh, similar 82000/35 = 2480 Rig.
- Blocktime 1 minute.
- Reward is 10 STRAKS.
- 1 day = 1440 min.
So all STRAKS net make 1440x10=14400 STRAKS.

Mean 14400/2480=5.8 STRAK. Similar 5.8 x 4 (SIGT)=23.2 sigt.

Sigt price is 0.0000015=> 23.2 x 0.0000015 =0.0000348.

Result 1 rig 6x AMD 570 get profit = 0.0000348 or 0.0000348 x 8400=0.29$/day
It very cheap for SIGT or Very waste your electrics for you if you mine STRAKS.

nigttran, with what miner you get 35Mh on a RX 570 ? I cant get over 10 !
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:01:03 PM

Signatum holders now 2nd class community members. You can be happy swap you sigt to straks with destroying conditions  Lips sealed

It is probably still better than nothing ). You can decide to not to swap and keep SIGT till price come to the moon
Zykys

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:23:07 PM

Why everybody automatically assume its gonna have higher than 4x sigt market price?
lamgiaukhongkho26

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:35:45 PM

Take care

Do not blame all those things to devs or someone. Please spend a second to take a look at Signatum's chart. You will immediately understand why those movements happened. nice chart before breaking news about the swap, huh?

Why all who are ALTCOM supporter with its signature and avata, fiercely defend and promote Straks and at the same time rejoice that the price of Sigt has fallen !?
What a terrible causal inference!
jr_007

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:54:18 PM

With this mining difficulty and block reward of 10 coins, how will someone set up a masternode . I think 10K coins for a masternode is reasonable .
SmallRig

Activity: 253

SafeCoin-SAFE

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:29:14 PM

Too much to read ..  Grin Grin Grin

I will get my Swap , let it be 6 years . I don't F444 care .

I lost everything .. this is nothing Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
wency924

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:43:26 PM

Based on the swap calculator ive seen. it will be distributed in 8 months...its not six years
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: