Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:52:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hot altcoin  (Read 1657 times)
glare247 (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:55:44 AM

hello guys,hope you are all doing great,please i want to know the altcoin i can invest in presently which i can hold for 6month before taking my profit,thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:35:46 AM

you can always try investing to an ICO, make sure you select the right one not like scam ponzi scheme ICO. but if you want to invest to coin that allready have a value you can try Ethereum, monero or Qtum
Sunnyday8228

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:38:46 AM

I m looking at Publica. It just ended up with ICO raised 1 million. Tomorrow will be listed at ED. Worth to study before invest.
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:04:45 AM

If you just want to buy that alt and forget about it for that time then better pick something from top 10 cryptos. The price of the others usualy change very fast and you can earn only on pumps which is not suatable for such long terms.

engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:40:28 AM

If you're new in crypto better invest in a well established coins and already gaining profit. A safe investment would be ethereum and bitcoin. But if you really want to invest in ICO better research them first before starting to invest in them.

[
jackjohnes23

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:43:25 AM

hello guys,hope you are all doing great,please i want to know the altcoin i can invest in presently which i can hold for 6month before taking my profit,thank you.

Man, just choose Ethereum. It is a solid coin that is highly expected to grow in 2018. But of course, make sure to do your own research and choose the best option.

Some people say that BTC is perfect, some people invest in ICOs.
hendri05

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:49:42 AM

investment to altcoin i think choose ethereum and monero will be nice in the future, or investment in ICOs.

renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:52:52 AM

If I were you, I would not invest in such coins like ethereum, lisk with little money. There are lots of undervalued ones like firstblood.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:00:55 AM

i'd suggest those but you need to do your research and it's your responsibility
Waves
VIA
SHIFT
ADX

cvan

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:09:13 AM

For a more long term hold, I suggest btc, eth, and cybermiles.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:18:58 AM

Remember to buy those coin which alreayd traded below the ico price. For the first choice i suggest you about the spectre ico you can participate and buy some tokens. Another just like centra or even eidoo seems to be another great choice too for the long term run.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:45:35 AM

to earn a profit of 6 months with allcoin you should either buy tokens or invest in pre-sale of an ICO, or also at ICO, usually the token price of ICO is cheaper at ICO, but the tone must be careful to invest in an ICO, risk if you do not analyze the project (ICO) before investing
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:55:54 AM

If you're new, then just buy bitcoin. If you want to invest in alts, then you have to do your own research so that you understand what you are buying and what prospects it has for the future.
sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:19:34 AM

I would suggest checking out Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. Proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This property will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value!
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:21:11 AM

I think there are alot of good projects to invest into currently, the current market is buyers market, projects like Enigma, SONM, Rialto, Ethbits, Status etc are all below their ICO price and will be a good buy for investors
witerfesscott

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:23:14 AM

any one can tell you his story and i say LTC is good to make you gain
stunvn

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:39:29 AM

I suspect you are a freshman in cryptocurrency so I won't advise you to go the way of ICO. Most ICOs are scams and devs run away with invested funds. Even among the genuine ones, only a few have been able to return encouraging ROI to the investing public. Please, avoid icos for now. Go the way of existing altcoins with prospects but which are undervalued now. You may want to check these ones:
Waves
Omisego
Lisk
Ripple
Walton
Firstcoin
Dalecoin
And many others I can't remember now. Thank me later.

I stopped reading after I see Firstcoin!

For real??? Firstcoin is a scam project. You invite  someone and earn commission. Jesus. How can you recommend Firstcoin to a new guy?
CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:42:14 AM

If you are looking to hold for 6 months then I will suggest you to invest in electroneum but wait for a month before investing in it as the price will go down when they release their wallets
Shivasenap

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:43:02 AM

My choice for you is STRATIS and Waves.They could be bigger in just few months.Happy earning
KomrelliManikanta

Activity: 89

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:44:02 AM

I would suggest you LISK, NEO and NEM. Both have good future. You can try investing in them

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: