Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:57:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness?  (Read 2037 times)
abhishekkapoor

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:35:23 AM

Now,  i really dunno what happiness is.  🙁 since I always focus on my job so i forgot how to be happy. 
Then i think you're a machine not a human any more. Keep working without a goal target and no happiness. That's machine style.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
cryptoon007

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:15:55 AM

Many people experience happiness differently; some do when they get money, others when they socialize, etc. So, everyone looks for happiness differently, including through hurting other people!
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:56:06 AM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?
Maybe happiness as a goal should be secondary only. The Goal of our life is to praise and honor God and do everything to expand His kingdom. Make His name known to nations and persons who haven't heard of Him before. Then happiness will follow as soon as we go through the journey.

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:10:56 AM

Yes. We people do good or bad things because we are seeking happiness. And people also sacrifices and suffer because we want happiness. Other people becoming addicts from something because of happiness. Sometimes other people becoming addict because they want to have an immediate source of happiness. And most of people working hard or studying hard because they are seeking for their long term happiness.
For everyone, however, the term "happiness" has a different meaning - for the hungry - to feed, to the sick - to heal for loneliness - to have someone beside themselves

yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:28:40 AM

Yes, I agree. Happiness is a something human needed, but we are always make confused with all choice in life.
Just have a one purpose and happy with that. if you love someone, so love with all your heart. if you like with your job, so love with all your passion.
When you greedy, it's make your happiness break.
Lacocanostra88

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:39:16 AM

Yes it is. If we feel happiness we actualy a life. and if we feel happiness we can share this feelings with other people, with close friend and family.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:13:37 AM

Yes I agree also.But that happiness must not only on your self.You must share it to other people. Yes, you're happy but the important people around you are sad, hopeless, that happiness will not male you feel good.

yes obcourse happiness is a main goal of a human like us.but sometimes always make a choice in our life how to be happy.
badgalmae

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:17:40 AM

Of course. Happiness is everything. To some the goal in life is that they get rich, to some that's a successfull career, to some that's to get married and have children, to some that's traveling, etc. But all those goals you have are becase they make you HAPPY, at least you are trying to achieve that. Therefore happiness is EVERYTHING in this world.
youarehere

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:38:47 AM

i think its depend on people what they want me because people is difference i prefer money
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:15:52 PM

i think its depend on people what they want me because people is difference i prefer money
indeed, we are all different and we all have different priorities...I really prefer happiness, which is the harmony between my inner and outer world
0o

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:56:52 AM

Let me guess. I dont't think it in unhappiness. So what is left?
Cosmic BitGhost

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:11:28 AM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

For me the main goal of human is to survive and have to a pupose, not just to survive but also to be elated while learning on how to survive on this race.
Approxilite

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:45:55 AM

It's depend on each person man, someone want happiness, some want money, some want a good family.
Yes we do have different goals in life, some of us want that all but it depends upon to the situation if that person what to pursue and gain happiness in his/her life.
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:48:58 AM

I dont think so. The real goal of life is to discover your purpose on earth, then work to fulfill it only thwn you can truly be happy
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:09:14 AM

Everybody wants happiness. I don't think any sets out to be unhappy, but we all have different ideas of how to get there. Some focus on work/career, or money, but neither of those are usually satisfying.

How many people do you know that truly love their jobs? Unfortunately most don't, because they're just working to make a living, not because it's their passion.

Also, money doesn't buy happiness. Like they say - more money, more problems. The rich are often pretty miserable, because it becomes hard to make new fiends and trust people. When you're rich, everybody wants a piece of you, so you start to distrust everyone, and live in fear that somebody is coming to steal your wealth/hurt you/hurt your family. So they lock themselves up behind barbed wire fences, in their ivory towers.

Most people just want recognition and a sense of purpose. Doing something that helps others, or creating. After all, creating is in our DNA - be it art, tech, business or babies. For me it's doing, or creating things that make my (not going to lie, charity starts at home) and other people's lives better. Making people smile and experience something new.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:33:33 AM

I guess that works as well. Though it's more than happiness. To be fulfilled, i think it's not just about happiness for ourselves but also for the people we care about. To be happy means to be able to share to others as well what makes us feel that way. That would pass as a decent goal in life right? Cheesy

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:38:21 AM

Yes..everyone wants to be happy..as long as you are living person enjoy your life to the fullest because everyone of us we don't even know the time of our death so as long as you leave you must enjoy life

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:09:07 AM

I think so. I mean most of us work for a living because we want money right? The money that we can give to our love one or even spend it for ourselves can make us happy. This is the goal of mankind to be happy. But, the thing is most of everything these days have a price, that's why we need money.

feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:32:54 AM

Yes I agree also.But that happiness must not only on your self.You must share it to other people. Yes, you're happy but the important people around you are sad, hopeless, that happiness will not male you feel good.

yes obcourse happiness is a main goal of a human like us.but sometimes always make a choice in our life how to be happy.
Whatever you know, you can always do more. That's why happy people do not stop learning new things all their lives. Read books, get informed about different issues
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:35:55 AM

FOr me the main goal of every person on earth is to feel contented and to find himself. Happiness is the product of both these aspirations so i would put it as a side quest. You can only be ever truly happy if you find your purpose and to see yourself contented.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: