Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 06:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness?  (Read 2062 times)
anakkampung17

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

Very true. The purpose of life happy all the people in this world. We will all try to achieve it, with all the effort and hard work. Happiness is a symbol of the struggle of the attempt to suppress poverty. And almost everyone wants to achieve the happiness of life.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:30:52 PM

I think so. Everyone is pursuing their happiness. They wish to have happiness in the world and hereafter.
Happiness becomes the end of their achievement in their life. If there's someone who says that he or she isn't looking for happiness in life, then I  think they're lying.
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:03:50 PM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?

I agree. Who wanted to be unhappy though? All of us are happy if we found ourselves, of doing what we wanted, achievement what we want, etc. These is because we do what we wanted and it results to be happy. There are some people who do suicide because they are unhappy and doesn't meet what they wanted or expected. So please find your happiness everyone.  Smiley

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:10:33 PM

In my view, happiness is not the goal, but what is achieved through various purposes, such as shopping, travel and so on.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
IntuitiveCoins

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:22:07 PM

The main goals for humans... it depends on the person. For you it's your own personal happiness, for others it could be to make others happy, even at a sacrifice to themselves.
IntuitiveCoins

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:24:47 PM

Yes, exactly! That's the main goal of everyone. But sometimes we are not focusing on the trophy, medal or prize that we get when we win different challenges but the experienced and the spirit on how we survive and accomplish one thing that leads us to happiness. Meaning we must experienced first different ups and downs on earth to claim that we are happy in real life. Material things are not important, which is important is our attitude and behavior that we share to others. Making others happy because us is very big goal to achieve.

Exactly. A child who is given everything they want, where the goal is to give them everything will have a different perspective that's not going to make them be able to handle life when things do not go their way, and even more so, without that struggle they won't be able to appreciate what they have.
vectorshield

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:14:43 PM

Not necessarily, every person needs to choose their own path, happiness is a very common choice but that is not true for ever single person some people may decide the most important thing in their lives is their family or some other goal.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:09:42 AM

Yes it is. If you think about it, a lot of questions in our life will always point to us wanting to be happy. So we do things that will make us happy.
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:27:49 AM

The main goal of human life is not happiness nor wven comfort. It's ultimate goal is to build our character through endurance of trials in order for us to be the people God wants us to be.

Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:12:07 AM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

It's yes for me too. I think its an unconsious goal of people. But its seems their actions make them sadder. Sometimes in searching for happiness their sight narrows, making them lose sight of their primary goal. I also thinks if a person has no restraints, he will be searching directly towards happiness.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:16:09 AM

Happiness is just part of the product of purpose because purpose is the goal of man. 

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:23:20 AM

For me happiness is one of the main goals of a human. I think human should find his/her purpose in this world. Human should not just live to the fullest, human should live meaningfully.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:41:50 AM

In my opinion the biggest item of human being is to survive and develop further. in order to achieve ultimate happiness goal.con should strive to work hard to satisfy their needs.and achieve happiness they wish.
daggny_taggart

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:28:38 AM

Absolutely - happiness is the reason to be alive
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:29:33 AM

Yes I think so. For me, it is really happiness that makes us complete. Whatever we do in life, how hard we try to fine our purpose in life, we always aim for happiness. Whatever we reach in life, whatever success we get, we won't feel contented without being happy. It's what matters most.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DamianGod

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

The same. Happiness is the main goal of everyone. We fight for our own happiness. What we do now is because we want to achieve something that will complete our life. Happiness is the fruit of our love to others, respect, success, friendship and many positive vibes in around the world.
Palmholder

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:54:14 AM

I dont think so. Such feelings as happiness, sadness or fear are tools for a person to indicate if he goes right way or not. Main goal of human is to struggle to become better, to get new experiense, to prove his right to exist in our universe, at our Earth

kallen11

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

yes i agree with you it is our main goal. we live in this world to do this what will make us happy but don't be selfish share your happiness into others.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
juetj4079

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:08:31 AM

I think the main goal of man is happiness, in life we make money, is to have a good life, happiness is the most basic requirements of the family. Grin
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:26:01 PM

The main goal of human is contentment. If you are contended with your life, then happiness comes in. Happiness can only be achieved if you appreciate the people in your life, who you are and what you have.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: