Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:32:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness?  (Read 2037 times)
feitan11

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

yes. i believe that  the main goal of human is happiness. that's why we do everything to make us happy and sharing happiness is also  giving a happiness into a person. 
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?

T me the main goal of being human is to find your purpose. It kight be to find your happiness or to find it in other people. SO long as you do it morally and also that fills up your soul then that could be the purpose in which you are created.
Uniconbear

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:38:40 PM

It's different from person to person. For many, being happy is the main goal of life. For some, it's money. It really depends on what you want to chase.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

YES, not just to get and have some happiness in life but to provide and give happiness to our love ones are more valuable!
laughter, smiles are one of the formula in having happiness, love and hearts are the main goal for this. happiness is treasurable and so much joy in having this for every mankind
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:42:21 PM

I really think it is because all of us want to have a happy life. It's best to live happily each day. Who wants to have a problem or be stressed everyday. People are doing their best to be happy. They are always on their pursuit to happiness. And I think, there's nothing wrong with wanting to live a perfect and happy life.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

Is there anything more important than happy? Is there? Is getting rich more needed than happy? I dont think so. Honestly I've never been rich but I've been happy and that's enough for me. As long as my family and I are happy, getting rich is just the next destination. Many celebrities are rich but suicidal, why? Because they are unhappy.
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:28:46 PM

In other people that  their main goal . But for me my main goal is to find my worth in this world 😊
Enter name

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:25:48 PM

Well yes, i think nobody wants to be unhappy. Happiness is the key to life.
WinniePooh

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:40:43 PM

For me yes it is the main goal of human being is to be happy in life. If someone achieves their dreams in life, to get what they want, It is happiness.
2ballsfrog

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:26:54 PM

Which human are you talking about?
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:29:16 AM

Yes everyone of us needs and want to be happy because we enjoy life to the fullest and long as we leave in our entire life
zenyfomax1

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:05:49 AM

happiness is just a state of mind, or chemicals in the brain. if happiness is your end goal, you can just take some drugs to make you ecstatic all the time.
zenyfomax1

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:07:07 AM

according to evolution, there is no other goal except to survive and reproduce, i.e. perpetuate your genes.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:48:55 AM

Exactly same with you but also freedom.
I go with freedom and happiness.
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:14:48 AM

Yes i agree with you. The mail of human is happiness. So what ever you want you will do it to fullfill what you want. Do what ever you want as long as you make feel happy
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

For me, its a yes! happy yet meaningful life for me. We are doing things because we love it and it makes us happy. Money can't really buy happiness.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Lago_V

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

Well, if we talk nature-wise, the main goal of each human is to make sure the human race prolongs its existence.
vanslyien

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

Yes, whatever we accomplished in our life in terms of career advancement, personal and professional growth one thing that we want is to be happy. We make effort and show our love to our children, wife, brother, sisters, friends etc for them to feel appreciated. There is happiness when we know that the person we love is in a good situation. We make amends on our mistakes, forgive those who have wronged us because we want to have a peace of mind. When there is a peace of mind, there is happiness. Simple as that.
ClatonWillirum

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:42:25 AM

In my opinion, I also think that the main goal of people is happiness. Indeed, although we have much money, we can not live well if we dont feel happy with our life.
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

I think so. In the first place, this is why people strive to work so hard. They want to achieve happiness, but the only problem that I see here is most of the things and activities that can make people happy costs money, some are even expensive, like travelling for example. Imagine as simple as travelling and just having the need to go to a different place, still it needs money in order to be achieved. This is why my main goal has always been to be rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: