Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:08:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness?  (Read 2037 times)
nhanhzam

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:18:54 PM

Nope, i believe no happiness can last forever and is not the main goal of life. Life has no goal, except for life itself.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:45:58 PM

Nope, i believe no happiness can last forever and is not the main goal of life. Life has no goal, except for life itself.
If you actually believe that no happiness is bound to last forever then it is really not going to last forever for you. Just as a person believes so will it be unto them. I do believe that the goal of every human is to experience eternal happiness.
sabina2011

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:30:58 AM

I don't think so, I guess what human need is self assurance that everything will be in the proper place and in the right perspective as they are expecting it to be, in return it will make them happy.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:57:25 AM

Yes, your working out of your country to earned more money for your family you want them to give a better life,  because when you see them your happy too.
gracedungso

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

You will be able to feel happiness when you feel comfortable and contented with what you have..those are not happy if they still aim for more or higher..
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:20:14 AM

in my opinion happiness is not the main goal of human and most human or people is want to success in life they feel happy when they reach their goal or dream

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
kpr9394

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:52:53 AM

Yes of course. All things which people are doing for their happiness.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:59:22 AM

It's depend on each person man, someone want happiness, some want money, some want a good family.
I agree, but all of what you mention still happiness of a person. Maybe the topic wants to say that, human main goal is a happiness is when a person already achieve what they wanted in like. Career, Happy and whole family, true friends, good amount of money and savings is all happiness by human being.
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

Each of us has our own idea of happiness: for one it is the satisfaction of achieving some purpose; for others is love, friendship, respect, material goods; for the third is the satisfaction of life.
stely

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

Each of us has our own idea of happiness: for one it is the satisfaction of achieving some purpose; for others is love, friendship, respect, material goods; for the third is the satisfaction of life.
Happiness is everywhere around us, and even everyday,  events can awaken it. But we often can not appreciate that something has made us feel happy and only when we lose it, we realize that we should be happy and by  little things which gives us   life.
Intellectual Romanticist

Activity: 283
Merit: 23

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

It is not. It is evolution. To be perfect. Or at least to be almost perfect. To become better and better until perfection .
Happiness was just commercialized.

Intellectual Romanticist
Intelligence Wisdom Courage Honor Integrity Consistency Strength Perseverance Romance
Abe Token | Ethereum Limited | Citereum | Bitcoin One | ExpressCoin
Karapul769

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?

I think you are right. I do not know people which want to be unhappy Smiley
For me it is the great coincidence that exactly you with such a set of DNA exist on this world. This is a great luck. I want to use this wonderful chance and live happily and interesting.
Electro_wiz

Activity: 73

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:20:04 PM

yes,I agree with it.That the main goal of human is happiness.Every man whatever he wanted to reach it toward to his happiness.But happiness must not only on your self.You must share it to other people.   Cool

Varanida.com ◉ ↾ Building A Better Internet ⇃ ◉ Varanida.com
Rieeir

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

Happiness is not a goal, it is a way...
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:53:48 PM

Every human being has a different purpose, whereas I believe the purpose of all humans is the same. Everything will die and the goal is to get heaven in the afterlife.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:09:54 PM

Happiness is only one of the goal of Human. We have many goals in life,success in career,good future of my own family and a healthy life are only few things to consider.
walooooooooooooo

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:25:37 PM

Everyone wants happiness. but most people have not yet seen true happiness. because many and others are the source of the happiness of the people. just like I want to be with my girlfriend. but it is not possible because I have no good work and high wages for a better life.
ithwaite

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

Happiness is not the ultimate human goal. Happiness is the endorphins kicked in, the smile and the laugh, the jolly self and as Eric Griffiths suggests, it is in the moment and not the 'climate' or ultimate goal of life.
greenchy

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:31:16 PM

in my opinion happiness is not the main goal of human and most human or people is want to success in life they feel happy when they reach their goal or dream
Yes! And its the part of happiness! When you take one goal, the dream helps to you find another. Isn't it happiness?

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
YajairaSN

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:32:03 PM

Personal happiness is the main goal of the life of any person!
And it is not necessary that a person consciously set personal happiness for himself as the main goal.
Happiness is perceived by man as the main goal on a subconscious level. The person of this can not understand and even deny. But it is really.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: