Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:17:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness?  (Read 2036 times)
lancelot0220

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:48:09 PM

Yes, of course, Smiley all the humans that lives in this world wants to be happy, and they got this happiness to their families and friends. if you get all the things that you have in your life and if you don't have those peoples who love you, all the things that you have is useless.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:50:51 PM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?

No, happiness is not main goal of a human. I remembered one book title " Purpose driven life " through this you will find out the real purpose of the life of individuals after 40 days of applying what is written in the book.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

the source of happiness means to me,does not came from the self-gratification it came also the self sacrifice if want to be happy stay focus on his purposed not of this problem,because its better by doing it,, rather regritteng without doing  
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:48:20 PM

The main goal of a person should be to develop the character and personality that he/she can be proud off. It is not riches or comfort.

tuliobrothers

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

That is one of the main goal of every person but most of the time there are some person who is seeking  for power,  wealth in order to be more powerful then when thay achieve  it,  they become more happy.

hagiyatmaz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

Being useful is a mindset. And like with any mindset, it starts with a decision. One day I woke up and thought to myself: What am I doing for this world? The answer was nothing.And that same day I started writing. For you it can be painting, creating a product, helping elderly, or anything you feel like doing.
Don’t take it too seriously. Don’t overthink it. Just DO something that’s useful. Anything.
Katynya

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:06:54 PM

глaвнaя цeль чeлoвeкa ЛюБOBЬ. нe пpocтo в oтнoшeнияx, кo вceмy. к paбoтe, к жизни в цeлoм. зaдaчa чeлoвeкa пpoжить этy жизнь paзвивaяcь, чeгo тo дocтигaя, coвepшeнcтвoвaтьcя.
unfriendlytealT

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:44:34 AM

There are many other factors that are important in life other than just being happy.
saberibm3

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:16:13 AM

Happiness is very important in this life and people should know that.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:31:38 AM

Cat can be happy, tamagotchi can be happy. Human should produce the meaning, fight the ignorance of this world
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

Not just happiness...but sense of fulfillment in life.. a purpose so to speak.. happiness alone cannot complete a man...we can be happy in many ways.. but happiness should lead us into something much more solid, greater.. and that is, fulfilling our call in life...when we fulfill it, when we find it...and do it in all our being.. and give happiness to others then we find it even more joyful.

Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:44:04 AM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

For me its a yes!because every human being deserves to be happy.
0k0l0g

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

I disagree entirely. I do not think human happiness is a "good" in itself, to be achieved no matter what the human deems to make him/her happy. Why not? Well, becuase of the implications of that for other humans and non-humans. One human's happiness is derived from exploitation somewhere else. Also, if a human seeks material wealth, he/she will get that at the expense of nature, because the economy runs on exploitation of nature.

I think the goal of the human ought to be wellbeing, co-existence in harmony and community with others, and self-development. Goals that make us aware of the impacts of one person's actions on the other, goals that place us in our wider community.
CryptotechWorld

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

this is a faslse statement for gedonists. the main goal of human is selsdevelopment, education. happy idiot isn't a goal for human, but a wise man this is a completely different situation
shileiya

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

I believe that addressing food and clothing is the main goal of mankind. Nowadays, many people in the world are still hungry. Only by solving the problem of food and clothing can people talk about a happy life.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

I believe that addressing food and clothing is the main goal of mankind. Nowadays, many people in the world are still hungry. Only by solving the problem of food and clothing can people talk about a happy life.

Happiness, being happy is the most important thing that you can give to yourself and also to others, because having this you can get anything you want specially to our dreams and success.

vofkin78

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

this is a faslse statement for gedonists. the main goal of human is selsdevelopment, education. happy idiot isn't a goal for human, but a wise man this is a completely different situation
CryptotechWorld, man, I can partly agree with you. I also think that constant self-improvement and education are great, but that's not the only way of seeing life. Hedonists just have a different perspective on things and as long as they are not aggressively persistent in their drag for pleasures - then that's cool with me  Cool Let them be
FarmerJohn2022

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

Happiness is an indicator of a persons sense of well-being. It is no indicator of their morality and what makes a person happy is individual. It has taken me a lot of unhappiness learning that others do not find the same things bring them happiness as me. The twinkle in the eye that shows happiness is rare and this concerns me as it tells me that people are not comfortable revealing what makes them happy.
Laokong

Activity: 118

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:19:29 PM

T me the main goal of being human is to find your purpose. It kight be to find your happiness or to find it in other people. SO long as you do it morally and also that fills up your soul then that could be the purpose in which you are created.
The main goal of human is happiness. Because when your happy everything is alright you don't need to worry. Just do things that would make you happy.

Sidilatte07

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

I think the human goal is happiness with the family they love. The happiness of the world is the hope of every human being. With many processes done with the first pain in order to achieve happiness.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: