Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness?  (Read 2036 times)
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?
The main goal of human is to live.happiness is secondary. Though happiness should inspire us to live our lives. Living and being happy is main purpose of life.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LKing

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

Life basically has no goal. You can choose whatever you want. There is no right answer to that question.
kicksay

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

Once we feel happy, we have many reason to live
LienTHETRADER

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

Yup. Happiness is one of the goals but not the only goal.
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:31:27 PM

I exist to find a harmony between me and the world and enjoy it Smiley
concatmedial5

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:54:58 PM

The main goal is not just happiness but many other things as well.
Santaffic

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:36:07 AM

The main goal is not just happiness but satisfaction as well.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:52:29 AM

We, humans, we all have goals in life. We are waking up everyday because we have goals to achieve. We are working in the most of our lives because we want to attain that goals. But I think that the main goal of human is not happiness. Yes, we all do have wants but at the end of the day, we just want to be happy. But happiness must not be our main goal. Happiness must be the key to achieve out goals. Because happiness is a choice to choose and must not be dependent whether we achieve something or not. But I guess some whould say that all they want in life is to be simply happy. Yet, let us all remember that the main goal of a human being is to fulfill his or her purpose not just to become happy but to attain self-actualization.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
swallovwvile8

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:41:14 PM

Main goal of human is to be happy indeed.
dash007

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:40:33 PM

I think the word happiness is being over stated here. What if one person's happiness is endangering other people's lives? I believe the main goal is contentment and neighborly love
raizhur19

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:12:32 AM

yes, it will all come to that. the reason we are here in earth with life is to enjoy it and serve the one who created all of us. So enjoy it and be happy.
bicyclebiff6

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:41:26 AM

The goal is to be happy but of course live a life that you dreamt of.
eyahia_fahmid

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:17:13 AM

Yes, the main goal of being a happy person. A man earns hard money from morning to night and earns money for happiness. A man struggles with 15-20 years of education for a good job because he is happy if he has a good job.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:26:14 AM

Humanity's happiness as the species' purpose in living is selfish in itself. Our happiness is not the reason we are created upon this earth. If it does, then we should've just been given a very low iq enough to survive. Increase intelligence widens ones view so happiness is shot. Ignorance is bliss really has a grain of truth in it. What i think of our purpose doesn't matter. Since we are actually advanced enough to figure it out. Only thing is we hope that we live long enougj to fulfill it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

Humanity's happiness as the species' purpose in living is selfish in itself. Our happiness is not the reason we are created upon this earth. If it does, then we should've just been given a very low iq enough to survive. Increase intelligence widens ones view so happiness is shot. Ignorance is bliss really has a grain of truth in it. What i think of our purpose doesn't matter. Since we are actually advanced enough to figure it out. Only thing is we hope that we live long enougj to fulfill it.

Yup. The higher our IQ is, the more serious we tackle things out. Just like watching a comedy movie, if the joke was already been done in the other movie, then it's boring, there should be something new. Or another example, a woman, if they are into sexual relationship, the more experience they have, they would need a much better man to be with to make them happy in bed(no pun intended). Or a poor man seeking for their day to day living. They tend to work harder and harder to make their lives easier, and that is the only thing that makes them happy.

audipituitaryF

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:05:33 PM

The main and the only purpose of my life is to travel. I don’t know about others.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:28:12 PM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?

I believe yes, the main goal of human is to be happy. We are setting goals and achieve it while we live because those goals would provide us a complete happiness. We are living to reach and get what we want because having what we aim for will definitely make us happy in life. Reaching our purpose and living a life without too much pain and a lighter living will provide us an internal happiness and joy.
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:29:49 PM

in the right way. the pursuit of happiness were there from when you were born. everyone wants to be happy but that's just the vague, sometimes need to undergo hardships to get out. It brings great emotion with each!
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:20:50 PM

Happiness is the sum total of the main goal of human endeavor or life.
Whatever we do, work, education, trading in businesses,training, travelling
to other places.All have one major motive which is to have a better and fulfilled
life full of happy moments of achievements.Once, you do not meet up with
your life expectations, happiness becomes elusive until achieved.
Trap Chev

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:03:43 PM

Finding what you're good at, and obviously enjoying doing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: