Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:08:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: newbies  (Read 1801 times)
skullsandbones

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:44:19 AM

You need to do research. Go into different sites like Cryptocoin or Cointelegraph and read up on news about coins to keep you updated. Then you will find it easier to invest in an Altcoin.
wpt2207

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:56:38 AM

What are you talking about, newbies are the smartest people on this forum
AwesomePython

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:03:08 AM

It is really difficult to choose the right kind of electronic money to invest. Too difficult for newbies.

I dont think it.. Okay it might be difficult..Start with the top 10, then do your research.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:14:14 AM

What are you talking about, newbies are the smartest people on this forum

Maybe your on to something there my friend. Electric money investing newbies outsmart me most days! But as the legendary bob once said “Money is numbers and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end.” , what you say about that o thy great newbies?

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:06:06 AM

Everyone started off with questions, and only way to answer them is by doing your research via reading about cryptocurrencies, check websites and telegram groups, and join forums like bitcointalk.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:38:38 AM

Best advice for newbies is to keep researching, because of the many scams that exist in the cryptoworld. So many ways to make an ICO and fool the person trying to invest in ICO.
hhxcwz

Activity: 106

BITCOIN

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:52:15 AM

Start with the stable coins like bitcoin,bitcoin cash,litecoin,ethereum.And you should get family with some major exchanges like bittrex,poloniex,bitfinex,etc.. Welcome to the game

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Vastraint

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:11:31 PM

It is really difficult to choose the right kind of electronic money to invest. Too difficult for newbies.

Yeah it is really difficult, and even us we do struggles on finding legit ICO's in the first place. Research is the only thing that might help you, it is necessary to know everything about their project and the team, and also ask someone before making decisions. Practice yourself finding good projects then consult to those who has more experience to see if your doing well. And always think multiple times, because once you do it, you can't bring it back.

Kurash1992

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:13:18 PM

I would advise you to start by studying the literature on the crypt and graphs, then to study the news, and then analyze the proposition and invest, good luck in your endeavors
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:16:13 PM

Yes it is indeed difficult. What i did when i started is i bought bitcoins. I was advised to read and research a coin before i started exchanging my bitcoins with it. I was also told to hold my coins that's why for now i'm just sticking with bitcoin and holding it.
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:18:17 PM

I'm newbie too, bro!  Wink And I suggest you always do your own research  - be active in threads, ask team, search news about project.
The only thing - does not trust air drop projects. I've already tried a couple and they were all a waste of energy. But maybe it's just my experience
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:19:43 PM

It is not difficult at all!  What really matters is if it is the right choice or not!

And everyone is a newbie at first.  It might even help later in life when dealing with other markets.  Consider it a trial by fire and huge learning experience.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:25:27 PM

DO NON INVEST IF YOU ARE A NEWBI!!!!
This is a best advice that i can give to you, read a lot information about trading and learn much more before start trading. There are always be risks in trading and investmensts. A lot of ICO are scam here and you just will lose your money, it really hard to find good one project to invest.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:33:26 PM

Newbies must start reading threads in this forum before planning to invest. Choosing which coin to invest is hard if you still have insufficient knowledge. Study the activities of your prospect coins, read discussions, and just do your own research.

catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:48:11 PM

You have to read and learn a lot about the cryptocurrency world first. Bitcoin and ethereum are good coins to start trading. If you have not enough knowledge, do not invest in any ICO.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:50:36 PM

Start with the stable coins like bitcoin and ethereum. Then start to put small amounts into other alts so you will engage in them. Soon you will be crypto master and lose all your money in a shitty ICO. Welcome to the game
thanks for the advice in advance but am new to investing in altcoin can you present a respectable list of upcoming alt to invest in.
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:52:32 PM

maybe choosing a good coin like Bitcoin or Ethereum, a coin that wont make you lose profit and start trading with other coins to learn how it works.
perhaps joining groups and channels or join twitter or reddit forums to get more updates, on cryptonews.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:53:01 PM

Being new in the crypto world it's really hard to choose which crypto currency can give you high profit. Bitcoin is the most popular and much better among the currencies that's why it has the highest price. But investing on it is not easy, you should learned and study first how it works and when is the right time. There were also many existing altcoins, do some research which is next to bitcoin that can also give good profits.
warunacrypto

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:11:27 PM

i am also agree with you because me also face same difficulty before two month ago,i think we can join some telegramme groups and specially we can see bitcointalk form some news also. newbies every time need to tasty of crypto then you can gain your target very easily.best of luck. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
seaqrioy

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:26:02 PM

Yes it is really difficult to find the right crypto-currency, not to mention the ICO, but my advice is to invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Zcash. For thoughtful investing, you need to understand how technologies are working, understand how market is functioning, and experience will come with that.
XZC is indeed very promising, hybrid anonymous encryption technology is very advanced.
Today binance also added XZC / BTC trading options, also showed the recognition of XZC technology.
I hold hundreds of XZC, the goal is XZC price reached 100 dollars, I believe it can be achieved.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: