Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: newbies  (Read 1811 times)
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:33:11 AM

As newbie the step i m followowing are:
Study and read topics in bitcointalk
Follow the more experienced guys here
Have clear in mind that the money invested in crypto Can easily be lost
Divide the Capital into  the 5 or 6 most important crypto giving preference to btc and eth
Not be in a hurry to invest.

That's perfect. Also just do not read only on bitcointalk. You can find out from variety of other sources as well. Trading in crypto is not that different then stocks so as long as you have any kind of trading experience then you can just start (small) at least.
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:43:56 AM

As a "newbie" you must have a positive attitude, in the beginning you might experience more loss than gain/profit, but it's all part of the experience. Most crypto users have lost in an investment in one way or another, and they simply picked up and invested in something else more profitable.
cheburash

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:38:26 AM

The number of new people on the forums is crazy. Forget about ICO. The coin of the year is somewhere on Coinmarketcap. Find it

As crypto-capitalization grows - number of new members -  grows, so it's fine. I first heard about BTC when it was near 6500 and told all my friends about it, all of us made some money on 6500-8500 move.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:47:30 AM

As a "newbie" you must have a positive attitude, in the beginning you might experience more loss than gain/profit, but it's all part of the experience. Most crypto users have lost in an investment in one way or another, and they simply picked up and invested in something else more profitable.

As newbie should learn first the digital coins or ICOs projects, before they invest the money in them it is more wise than must getting losing the money in them and just getting the experience of losing the money in digital coins, it is hurt usually they never come back again to investment into the digital coins or any other related with it, they just got bad experience. The best way for newbies to be sucessfull on digital coins, they must can doing the analysis technical and fundamental of digital coins due to investment in it is very very huge risk losing the money.
Biitcoin

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:08:17 AM

If they say that the currency will rise, then it is necessary to sell - there is a slump. You need to learn to distinguish the grain from the chaff. I can only say one thing: "In the end, there will be 3-4 players, and the remaining 9997 will disappear." I exaggerate, but there is something in it. Bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple, Dash, nem, Monero, litecoin - today they are the most popular players.

skullsandbones

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:36:19 AM

Learn about crypto currencies and how they work.
check ICOs by visiting sites like icorating, icotoinvest and icobazaar.
You will be informed with all the information you need to get your self started.
cryptoenterprise

Merit: 114

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:37:48 AM

Read Research and go to Telegram groups to learn more. In those groups you will have the chance to talk to Devs of each project and they will be happy to discuss Crypto in general with you!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:38:43 AM

It is really difficult to choose the right kind of electronic money to invest. Too difficult for newbies.
It's not difficult if you have done research. You must keep up to date with news on Bitcoin and Altcoins.
Keep reading on news, on a daily basis.
Watch the different patterns that each coin has on different exchange pages or on coinmarketcap.
It's the little details that help you make a good investment and most importantly a profitable one.
still difficult for newbies mate but youre right if he do all have mentioned the risk of difficulties will be lessen and the knowledge will brings to hes mind.we all came from being a newbies we have faced all this struggels to attain what we have now so for the OP just listen to the good advices you get along.and be obedient and articulate on every matters concerning your researching
T0rtillas

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:46:52 AM

I'm going to invest in Monero (XMR) and DeepOnion because I think anonymity is really important.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:52:08 AM

First of all, Welcome to the this World! I think you should start from Bitcoin and Altcoins, Also Ethereum. Get always latest news on Bitcoin and otherone. Its not a difficult task. Study about these coins for some months, then you you will be crypto master.
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:59:35 AM

We all once started. It seems to me that it will be right to study this forum first. First you need to get the necessary knowledge and gain experience. After all, every day you learn something new.
rony01941

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:13:32 AM

For newbies, it is to say that those who do not know anything about Bitcoin and they should relate to this site. Before you make an appointment, know better. You get a better idea of ​​more coins like Bitcoin and ETH and get advice for older adults Take the advice.

jacquelinecr

Merit: 19

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:49:41 AM

I started with reading articles from forums and websites, news updates regarding Crypto and ICO discussions.
When I did that I was checking sites like coinmarketcap to see what coins are on rise often, and what are not, trying to see if they all had some kind of pattern.
Then I joined groups on different applications like Telegram and joined some channels and was updated about every ICO and Bitcoin and Altcoin too!
This was the beginning, now BitcoinTalk keeps me updated mostly.
cheburash

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:37:56 PM

Read Research and go to Telegram groups to learn more. In those groups you will have the chance to talk to Devs of each project and they will be happy to discuss Crypto in general with you!

I heard that in telegram chat's - there are many scammer, is it right?
I think dev's don't have to discuss their projects in telegram - they need work and make some progress with Roadmao, etc.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:54:52 PM

Let start with famous coins such as Bitcoin, BCH, Litecoin or Ethereum. When you start getting used to the business, let invest in others
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:59:50 PM

I heard that in telegram chat's - there are many scammer, is it right?
I think dev's don't have to discuss their projects in telegram - they need work and make some progress with Roadmao, etc.

It is simple - you need to understand the topic in which you are investing. Understand in very simple terms. New coin... good...why? New protocol, something called, for example DAG. But you do not like the math and cannot read their whitepaper without yawning. Then it is not for you. I would remember one thing only - there are no good endings to the unpleasant journeys. That's all. Even if you loose money on the project which you were sincerely interested in it is ok, since you investing only what you can loose. But it makes no sense to put money into something you do not like and understand. If you understand the aim of the project - doesn't matter wherever on Telegramm or somewhere else you will be able to ask reasonable questions.
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:30:13 PM

Not many ICO that require attention. Invest money in Neo, Waves, Ethereum. Y must choose ICO very carefully and be prepared for the fact that the price of coins after ICO falls down. I do not know why, but it's a fact. Special coins only grow after ICO.

It's very hard to find tokens with great potential, you have to be smart to choose which ICO will get you a lot of profit.

illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:01:15 PM

Just start searching the information about all cryptocurrencies. Do not concentrate only on Bitcoin. Many altcoins and trading will give you in future much more income that the operations with BTC.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 04:06:17 PM

when I was a beginner I bought altcoins and got -40% for 2 months, if I bought btc and eth I received x2 in usd for the same time.
do not repeat the same error Roll Eyes
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:09:56 PM

Newbies are the ones that are mostly being scammed by the ICOs so be aware of that,joining anything here makes you a volatile target of the greedy people to prevent that start researching the basics on how to identify good coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: