Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:14:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:28:52 AM

Sphere gives power back to internet users and allows them to cash in their data and recommend their friends for rewards. It's true that your private life belongs to you, so you have good reasons to monetize this data. it's promising for the future

I think a lot of people will join only because they wanna regain control of their own personal information. If we get an option to gain something from it - even better.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:41:59 AM

Sphere gives power back to internet users and allows them to cash in their data and recommend their friends for rewards. It's true that your private life belongs to you, so you have good reasons to monetize this data. it's promising for the future

I think a lot of people will join only because they wanna regain control of their own personal information. If we get an option to gain something from it - even better.

Moreover, people will be interested to join in this platform with the attraction of incentivizing their data and that is a power marketing tool to gain mass adoption.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:33:59 AM

Alot of application already running in ethereum. Ethereum network is getting heavy

That is true but they are also working to scale the network and improve it. So i wouldnt worry about it

problem is how fast are they gonna roll out the fork to improve the network? people might jump to a different blockchain if something is not done.

Actually, if ethereum network can't cover the activity on it, tokens easily switch to another chain.

Just a token swap with new chain and it is ready to go. So the problem only ethereum's own.

Is it that easy to switch from one chain to another? Because you have to consider the already done programming, language etc, or am I wrong?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:35:58 AM

But it should get some massive use also.

If none of your friends is using it, there won't be a reason for you to use it. Regardless how wonderful it is.

So they need a huge marketing budget for it.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:42:16 AM

But it should get some massive use also.

If none of your friends is using it, there won't be a reason for you to use it. Regardless how wonderful it is.

So they need a huge marketing budget for it.

That's right indeed! Extensive marketing is vital for the platform's success. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anywhere in their whitepaper the allocation of funds.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:43:28 AM

The fact that Facebook has not yet introduced an internal coin to reward activity, is rather a surprise to me. I think this "new competitor" will easily speed up the crypto invasion into the social networking market
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:43:41 AM

I like this idea - token of social activity! In addition, Sphere already has beta version, this highlights them from 80% of the current ICO projects.
As I understand it is not a beta version of the platform. This is a full-fledged network with 200,000 users. This is a very good basis for the creation and development of this project.

The network already is used by 200,000 people? So it's fully working?

200000? where, how, what?  Smiley
It's written on white paper. And the app can be downloaded for iOS and Android. Now I will try) and check very tempting painted all in white paper.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:59:20 AM

I see on your site there is a free distribution of 100 coins. Where to write the wallet address?
The wallet is disabled until the end of the ICO. We are working on a new wallet and testing it.

You will have own blockchain and own wallet? Or this ERC20 tokens?

Isnt it on their whitepaper ?
erc20 token, its on the first page and their site.

But why they want to create own wallet? I can also keep tokens on MEW?
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:10:38 AM

The fact that Facebook has not yet introduced an internal coin to reward activity, is rather a surprise to me. I think this "new competitor" will easily speed up the crypto invasion into the social networking market

I would sure hope so, we would need something like that on social networks markets, it would improve things for end-consumers. Sphere needs to become very big in order to disrupt patterns we're used to.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:39:20 AM

I like this idea - token of social activity! In addition, Sphere already has beta version, this highlights them from 80% of the current ICO projects.
As I understand it is not a beta version of the platform. This is a full-fledged network with 200,000 users. This is a very good basis for the creation and development of this project.

The network already is used by 200,000 people? So it's fully working?

200000? where, how, what?  Smiley
It's written on white paper. And the app can be downloaded for iOS and Android. Now I will try) and check very tempting painted all in white paper.
That's a very strong point for the project because they already have a working app. If they already have 200,000 users the future looks brilliant for the platform.

Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:51:56 AM

Facebook's business model is focused on enriching itself while Sphere aims to enrich itself and its users. That will be the main difference between the two.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:52:41 AM

Sometimes a working product or an already establish business model get less fund from the investors and those that have only smoke and promises get more attention.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:06:26 PM

Sometimes a working product or an already establish business model get less fund from the investors and those that have only smoke and promises get more attention.

That's true, a working product isn't a guarantee for a successful crowdfunding. It depends a lot on the hype that's created around a project and if enough hype, it doesn't matter if the project has already a running business or if it's only hot air.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:08:10 PM

Alot of application already running in ethereum. Ethereum network is getting heavy

That is true but they are also working to scale the network and improve it. So i wouldnt worry about it

problem is how fast are they gonna roll out the fork to improve the network? people might jump to a different blockchain if something is not done.

Actually, if ethereum network can't cover the activity on it, tokens easily switch to another chain.

Just a token swap with new chain and it is ready to go. So the problem only ethereum's own.

If ETH doesnt fix their chain congestion issues I truly believe a competitor will surpass them as the ICO chain of choice. Chain congestion and gas prices is already deterring me from using ETH.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:25:31 PM

U mean all the kitties? Grin

One this I don't actually understand is, do all the projects with erc20 tokens use etherium network for confirming transactions? If so, the more companies the more transactions altogether, the worse congestion will become.. No?

Etherium network can only process 15tx/s, what if all the erc20 tokens start requiring more than that?

Actually, ethereum network is improving constantly. On the other hand, lots of new things using the network more than before.

It is a race which i'm hoping ethereum network will win.
Nah , vitalik got a big problem.
But this isnt easy, i heard that this wont be solved very fast, maybe not as fast as we expected.
I miss the 1 gwei transaction.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:42:14 PM

U mean all the kitties? Grin

One this I don't actually understand is, do all the projects with erc20 tokens use etherium network for confirming transactions? If so, the more companies the more transactions altogether, the worse congestion will become.. No?

Etherium network can only process 15tx/s, what if all the erc20 tokens start requiring more than that?

Actually, ethereum network is improving constantly. On the other hand, lots of new things using the network more than before.

It is a race which i'm hoping ethereum network will win.
Nah , vitalik got a big problem.
But this isnt easy, i heard that this wont be solved very fast, maybe not as fast as we expected.
I miss the 1 gwei transaction.
Let's hope they can solve this soon the transaction prize has increase in the last month due to the problem in their network.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:04:42 PM

Primarily this is due to marketing. Those who have created something to relax and spend less time and money on advertising. And those who have only the words in the first place are forced to spend time and money on advertising. Therefore, it turns out! I hope that the team of this project won't do that)

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:22:07 PM

Primarily this is due to marketing. Those who have created something to relax and spend less time and money on advertising. And those who have only the words in the first place are forced to spend time and money on advertising. Therefore, it turns out! I hope that the team of this project won't do that)

I've been saying this for months. if you want your project to succeed you have to advertise. that's how you get the word out.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:26:59 PM

I've been saying this for months. if you want your project to succeed you have to advertise. that's how you get the word out.
Marketing campaigns are always a big factor in the ICO. Having a good campaign with a solid project is the best way to get investors.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:36:08 PM

Marketing campaigns are always a big factor in the ICO. Having a good campaign with a solid project is the best way to get investors.
I agree that this is important component of any project, even the most successful one. More people will learn about the project with the help of marketing and as result there will be more investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: