Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:36:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:46:55 PM

Question. You are going to create a decentralized network. You get information about users during their registration. Where the information is stored??? And how will it be protected?

cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:50:09 PM

If I post> 20 posts in this thread until Iso finishes. I'll get 30 SAT for 20 posts. (600 sat)? or only 30?

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:45:53 PM

I think investors will come, there is a lot of people registered on the sphere platform and a lot of people enjoy the project. I think there is a big place in crypto world for a decentralized social network like sphere.

there are others as well, but that's a good thing. competition validates an idea.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:48:10 PM

I think investors will come, there is a lot of people registered on the sphere platform and a lot of people enjoy the project. I think there is a big place in crypto world for a decentralized social network like sphere.

there are others as well, but that's a good thing. competition validates an idea.
Sphere will certainly have its place next to the Crypto giants, although there are some attempts to decentralize a network, this project presents the previously presented concepts, and brings a better in everything that was flawed, there is still much to be done in this field , but surely this will be one of the pioneers in this improvement
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:59:56 PM

Sphere will certainly have its place next to the Crypto giants, although there are some attempts to decentralize a network, this project presents the previously presented concepts, and brings a better in everything that was flawed, there is still much to be done in this field , but surely this will be one of the pioneers in this improvement

We cant ignore that there is a lot of competition out there on this field but i can see some features with good potential in Sphere. If the team will stick to their road map, who knows what the future might bring but i for one believe in this project.

Sphere_Official (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:31:42 PM

Question. You are going to create a decentralized network. You get information about users during their registration. Where the information is stored??? And how will it be protected?

All information will be encrypted and stored on the blockchain which provides anonymous and secured structured data.

Recall the recent data breach of Equifax not too long ago. Some 150 million people were affected because their data was centralized and operated by a single company - Equifax. Because Sphere is decentralized, there will be no single point of failure and no single entity can dictate how things work. The funds raised from the ICO will partially go into further security improvements.

With Sphere, all of our user's personal browsing and search engine results are privately secured and stored away on anonymously on the blockchain. This way users can decide how their data can be used and be compensated.

WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:05:24 PM

All information will be encrypted and stored on the blockchain which provides anonymous and secured structured data.

Recall the recent data breach of Equifax not too long ago. Some 150 million people were affected because their data was centralized and operated by a single company - Equifax. Because Sphere is decentralized, there will be no single point of failure and no single entity can dictate how things work. The funds raised from the ICO will partially go into further security improvements.

With Sphere, all of our user's personal browsing and search engine results are privately secured and stored away on anonymously on the blockchain. This way users can decide how their data can be used and be compensated.

That means you are somehow the same as TOR? but it is just much more advanced because there is blockchain technology involved with it. It is not something entirely new because there are alot of similar project as well. If you could deliver this with a good marketing then it will be a very solid project otherwise it will be just another coin

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:25:05 PM

Currently the biggest player in the field is Steemit platform and it will be very hard to compete them. Is your long term plan to take them down or to be No.2 Decentralized Social Network?? Second option is more realistic.

Hello and Thank you for your responses and interest in Sphere.

We plan to focus on our own platform rather than "taking out" the competition. We're not trying to push old-style networks like Facebook and Twitter out of business.  Decentralized social networks are unquestionably better, but at the moment there's room for us all, and lots of overlap in users.

We have significantly different features from Steemit, which is more blog-based.  Sphere's social network will let users create groups to share interests, create campaigns and we are planning a marketplace that will use our Social Activity Tokens (SAT). We will implement new ideas suggested by our community and will constantly improve features to attract more users.

Right now we have an overwhelming amount of positive feedback. People are loving the project. They are looking forward to its success.

Are you implementing some of the same ideas? Earn SAT based on activity, comments, votes, etc?

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:39:38 PM

Currently the biggest player in the field is Steemit platform and it will be very hard to compete them. Is your long term plan to take them down or to be No.2 Decentralized Social Network?? Second option is more realistic.

Hello and Thank you for your responses and interest in Sphere.

We plan to focus on our own platform rather than "taking out" the competition. We're not trying to push old-style networks like Facebook and Twitter out of business.  Decentralized social networks are unquestionably better, but at the moment there's room for us all, and lots of overlap in users.

We have significantly different features from Steemit, which is more blog-based.  Sphere's social network will let users create groups to share interests, create campaigns and we are planning a marketplace that will use our Social Activity Tokens (SAT). We will implement new ideas suggested by our community and will constantly improve features to attract more users.

Right now we have an overwhelming amount of positive feedback. People are loving the project. They are looking forward to its success.

Are you implementing some of the same ideas? Earn SAT based on activity, comments, votes, etc?
I think this social network would be a suitable alternative to the currently social network. Mankind is gradually getting used to decentralization, hence this is another step in progress.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:39:58 PM

that will give thrust to the users, that ll information will be encrypted and stored on the blockchain which provides anonymous and secured structured data.  Smiley
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:50:06 PM

that will give thrust to the users, that ll information will be encrypted and stored on the blockchain which provides anonymous and secured structured data.  Smiley
This is very good feature of this platform and I hope that it will be very well implemented
CryptoCutie

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:54:34 PM

This is very good feature of this platform and I hope that it will be very well implemented

yes i am sure they will and he can hire a lot of development after a succeed ico Smiley
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:05:46 PM

Found an extensive 3-hour review of this project. I think it will be useful for those who didn't read all documentation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgNzVeAfH4A
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:08:41 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 10:36:27 PM by MandatoryOption

yes i am sure they will and he can hire a lot of development after a succeed ico Smiley

Hopefully they raise enough money to increase the team and develop everything as planned.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:17:42 PM

Found an extensive 3-hour review of this project. I think it will be useful for those who didn't read all documentation:

3 and a half hour even. I do not know if I am going to watch it all, but the fact there is so much to talk about makes me interested.
CryptoCutie

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:21:49 PM

hoho 3 hours, thanks for the information, will take a look later  Wink
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:23:35 PM

3 and a half hour even. I do not know if I am going to watch it all, but the fact there is so much to talk about makes me interested.

give yourself a push and watch it, and give us your thoughts afterwards Smiley

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:23:51 PM

Thanks for the review, but there is no video for shorter? Smiley
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:38:18 PM

Thanks for the review, but there is no video for shorter? Smiley

would be good if someone could make a short summary or review of the video with the interesting informations.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:46:29 PM

Nice to have some review video about sphere on YouTube, even a 3 hours video, it’s pretty important for the visibility and the comprehension of the project. I think sphere can have a lot of users, so much people want a decentralized social network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: