Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💲💲[ANN][ICO] 💲💲 LINKEYE : Blockchain-based Global Credit Alliance  (Read 32747 times)
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:23:16 PM

So, sales have already begun?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:31:32 PM

It looks rather interesting, but similar projects already exist, developers have to compete

Developers will have to compete with the usual banking systems. In general, as I believe, a successful fund-raising campaign is only half the success. Another advertising campaign is needed to popularize the service
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:39:14 PM

It looks rather interesting, but similar projects already exist, developers have to compete

Developers will have to compete with the usual banking systems. In general, as I believe, a successful fund-raising campaign is only half the success. Another advertising campaign is needed to popularize the service

I agree with you, but the developers certainly should have foreseen this moment.
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:45:19 PM

How will the credit rating of the user be determined?
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:50:44 PM

I believe that by standard methods, like ordinary banking structures
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:56:07 PM

So, sales have already begun?

Yes you are right. They began in early November and last until the end of January
23coins

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:05:14 PM

It does not make sense. It turns out that this is the same bank that only uses tokens. We need some kind of individual credit rating system
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:11:48 PM

It does not make sense. It turns out that this is the same bank that only uses tokens. We need some kind of individual credit rating system

I think that there will be enough common base with existing banks
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:20:37 PM

None of the existing banks will not provide their internal information to a direct competitor, this idea can be dropped
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:26:39 PM

It turns out that the company is registered in Singapore, so the issue of ICO in China may be closed
23coins

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:30:28 PM

It turns out that the company is registered in Singapore, so the issue of ICO in China may be closed

this is good news
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:37:02 PM

The project is very interesting! However, I have a question - it turns out, the service will only work in Asia?
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:16:57 AM

This is some kind of new credit system, do I understand it correctly?

It is bringing the crediting system to the blockchain so as to reach out globally and at the same time improve on the existing crediting system to ensure fairness to everyone.

Why is the region for the project chosen so strangely? Is this a problem in Southeast Asia?

It can be big issue in SEA(South East Asia). As you have seen, there are more and more projects coming out to solve different SEA issues. So LinkEye is also resolving one aspect of that.

Wait a second, the project is located in China?

The project is registered in Singapore. However, its business models do not restrict to just in Singapore and it has plans to target global markets. China is a place that the company also have a strong footage on.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:23:03 AM

There do have projects that tackle on credit payment/system. However, LinkEye is targeting on multi tier system. It taps on individual data, corporate data and national data to incorporate into the LinkEye credit system. In addition, LinkEye data is integrating existing data across all the different institute in order to achieve a uniform, factual, consistent and standardize crediting system.

None of the existing banks will not provide their internal information to a direct competitor, this idea can be dropped

You have made a very strong and valid point. In order to penetrate to the existing market and collect the data, strong network is very important. That is why the team is very crucial for this project as they have lots of years of experience/exposure in the current market. They already have establish certain connects to ensure that they have the necessary support to make this project a success.
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:10:30 AM

It's good that developers often appear in the discussion to answer the right questions
dedmaroz

Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:15:47 AM

There do have projects that tackle on credit payment/system. However, LinkEye is targeting on multi tier system. It taps on individual data, corporate data and national data to incorporate into the LinkEye credit system. In addition, LinkEye data is integrating existing data across all the different institute in order to achieve a uniform, factual, consistent and standardize crediting system.

You have made a very strong and valid point. In order to penetrate to the existing market and collect the data, strong network is very important. That is why the team is very crucial for this project as they have lots of years of experience/exposure in the current market. They already have establish certain connects to ensure that they have the necessary support to make this project a success.

So, your project is a system that will work not only in the blockbuster?
Groc

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:24:41 AM

So, the developers said they have good connections with the banking system. I do not think it's good, to be honest
23coins

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:28:48 AM

So, the developers said they have good connections with the banking system. I do not think it's good, to be honest

Why do you think so?
23coins

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:29:51 AM

The project team sees the problem in the market and sees how it can be solved. I think the project will be successful.

This is a sufficient controversial and risky decision, but, nevertheless, interesting. The penetration of the Internet in Southeast Asia is still not strong enough
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:35:08 AM

The project team sees the problem in the market and sees how it can be solved. I think the project will be successful.

This is a sufficient controversial and risky decision, but, nevertheless, interesting. The penetration of the Internet in Southeast Asia is still not strong enough

Where did you get this information from?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: